• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 05, 2018, 11:27:15 AM
Yup, that red blossoming nose didn’t come from not wearing a sun blocker.

I can't disagree. So all the more perplexing he was made chief strategist and sat on national security meetings.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 05, 2018, 11:25:53 AM
Seeing it first hand, paradise it is not. If in doubt, go into SF on I-80, take the 2a off ramp onto 5th and relish the tent city. And that's the classy area.

I'm referring to the climate.  Yeah, the cities have gone to crap but with the leadership they have it is to be expected.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 05, 2018, 11:25:53 AM

Senda is your cousin in law? You never said!  ;D

LOL.  No, thank God but they are weird.  The wife (half-Brit ha)  wears dead peoples clothes that were out of fashion 20 years ago.  They have too much shit.  Their main house is a 3 story Victorian and all but 1 or 2 rooms are piled high with shit.  They are basically good people but I hate going over to their house.  Even the couches are piled high with stuff.  No place to sit except at the dining room table.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Yorkshire pud
I know, weird eh?

Pair o' pinks .....

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 05, 2018, 11:33:30 AM
I'm referring to the climate.  Yeah, the cities have gone to crap but with the leadership they have it is to be expected.

It gets quite cold in SF. Not so much in Sac..But the summers here are unbearably hot.

LOL.  No, thank God but they are weird.  The wife (half-Brit ha)  wears dead peoples clothes that were out of fashion 20 years ago.  They have too much shit.  Their main house is a 3 story Victorian and all but 1 or 2 rooms are piled high with shit.  They are basically good people but I hate going over to their house.  Even the couches are piled high with stuff.  No place to sit except at the dining room table.

You have to get them to get on Hoarders TV shows.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 05, 2018, 11:28:47 AM
I can't disagree. So all the more perplexing he was made chief strategist and sat on national security meetings.

I’m a great admirer of Churchill but I dare say he formed policy and made deals while more pissed than not.  You can’t find drunks with that kind of class anymore.

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 05, 2018, 11:41:13 AM
I’m a great admirer of Churchill but I dare say he formed policy and made deals while more pissed than not.  You can’t find drunks with that kind of class anymore.

Churchill was a big fat concentration camp murdering bitch! Souf Effrika! Gallipolli! The Lucitania! He drank because he couldn't live with himself, but he followed orders.

Swishypants

Pud, how many are in the Squadrons? I know. Do you!  ;D

You are not seriously comparing Bannon to Churchill?  Say it ain't so.  Bannon isn't a tenth of the man Churchill was.

Swishypants

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 05, 2018, 11:50:12 AM
You are not seriously comparing Bannon to Churchill?  Say it ain't so.  Bannon isn't a tenth of the man Churchill was.

Bannon is 10 TIMES the man Churchill was. Please trust me on this. He's doing the hard job.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 05, 2018, 10:45:56 AM

Something you don't see where I came from but its common place in Sac..Homeless rummaging through the bin on recycle bin day. It shocked me at first, needless to say after seeing a homeless bloke in San Francisco shitting into a dixie cup in full view of anyone walking past nothing really surprises me anymore.

Okay, the Dixie Cup Co. has taken product placement a bit too far if you ask me.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 05, 2018, 11:50:12 AM

Like I said, we used to have a better class of drunk. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 05, 2018, 11:17:57 AM
This guy was the first one in at the Iranian embassy seige in London. Until then, very few had even heard of the SAS. Then suddenly they were worldwide news. He was also involved in a 'reality telly' thing getting civvies to do a very small part of the SAS selection course..gradually they were eliminated to one.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SAS:_Are_You_Tough_Enough%3F

He lost his eldest son in Afghanistan and died from a heart attack.

I loved him in Monty Python.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on January 05, 2018, 11:49:34 AM
Pud, how many are in the Squadrons? I know. Do you!  ;D

No you don't.  ;)

Quote from: Swishypants on January 05, 2018, 11:44:08 AM
Churchill was a big fat concentration camp murdering bitch! Souf Effrika! Gallipolli! The Lucitania! He drank because he couldn't live with himself, but he followed orders.

On this we disagree.  Sorry, Churchill is one of my favorites.  You'd like him if you read Manchester's books.  He was a crude but very likable character. What the hell did he have to do with the Lusitania?

Yorkshire pud

In other news...The fat kid and Trump have settled their differences and got cosy..

Dr. MD MD

Bertrand Russell kept pace with Churchill pretty well too.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 05, 2018, 11:57:12 AM
On this we disagree.  Sorry, Churchill is one of my favorites.  You'd like him if you read Manchester's books.  He was a crude but very likable character. What the hell did he have to do with the Lusitania?

It was a setup to get the US involved in WW1, wasn't it?

Swishypants

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 05, 2018, 11:57:12 AM

He was a twisted kid with a bad home-life. His family fell on hard times and he joined the military. He was a total cluster-fuck in the military but had a penchant for buggery, which made him friends like Pud. He was a guilty lost soul. He killed many people on orders alone. That is why he was a drunk. Just an errand boy.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 05, 2018, 11:19:08 AM
I’m thinking Bannon is a moderately functioning drunk and loses his shit a lot.

No, that would be Trumps.

Swishypants

Quote from: PaulAtreides on January 05, 2018, 12:09:31 PM

What is your beef with Trump? He's just a gangster, which makes him 100 times better than anyone else on the Hill. You really think the fucking Presidency matters? How old are you? 16? In the head?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 05, 2018, 12:00:22 PM
It was a setup to get the US involved in WW1, wasn't it?

Not really. There was outrage. She was carrying about 10% US citizens, was carrying declared small arms munitions. 

US didn't enter the war for another 2 years and only after the Germans declared unrestricted submarine warfare. Y

Swishypants

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 05, 2018, 12:12:54 PM
Not really. There was outrage. She was carrying about 10% US citizens, was carrying declared small arms munitions. 

US didn't enter the war for another 2 years and only after the Germans declared unrestricted submarine warfare. Y

The Germans did that to warn the US. They could have said nothing at all and just torpedoed shit. The German high command was way too kind. The age of "gentleman warfare" was over and they didn't change tactics fast enough.

Quote from: PaulAtreides on January 05, 2018, 12:09:31 PM

You do know that Trump is a teatotaler, don't you?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 05, 2018, 12:18:22 PM
You do know that Trump is a teatotaler, don't you?

Yes, he is. Which means he can't blame his idiotic behaviour on having a snifter too many.

Up All Night

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 04, 2018, 07:04:33 PM
It seems the owner of Breitbart might sack Bannon.

I guess Bannon's next move should be to become Roy Moore's Campaign Director for Roy's Independent 2020 run for President.  ;D

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 05, 2018, 10:06:25 AM

I paid a fortune for jabs I only needed because I might pick up diseases in the US.
Then you shouldn't have fled.

Interesting. Wolff seems to be backing up and hedging, a bit. But, of course, blaming Trump for any  lies. Haha. From the intro to his book:
"Wolff describes as "allowing the reader to judge" whether they are true."

"
"Many of the accounts of what has happened in the Trump White House are in conflict with one another; many, in Trumpian fashion, are baldly untrue. These conflicts, and that looseness with the truth, if not with reality itself, are an elemental thread of the book.
"Sometimes I have let the players offer their versions, in turn allowing the reader to judge them. In other instances I have, through a consistency in the accounts and through sources I have come to trust, settled on a version of events I believe to be true.""

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 05, 2018, 12:21:41 PM

Yes, he is. Which means he can't blame his idiotic behaviour on having a snifter too many.

You posted that just because you like to say "SNIFTER." Everybody does. it's a classy mutha'fuckin' word!