• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Gd5150

Another classic courtesy the libtard media. If the lemmings didn’t have fake news they’d have no news at all. They actually spread this fake news story all over the net. Ass clown cnn should be closed.

https://youtu.be/ZrXNDbZF-jw

Swishypants

He really is the greatest Troll and shit-poster of all time!  ;D

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: PaulAtreides on November 07, 2017, 09:07:39 PM
Fat Donny ain't gonna do shit.  Dems doing well tonight.

Puffed up 'ginger' .....
Tweet, tweet.

Swishypants

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on November 07, 2017, 09:32:43 PM
Puffed up 'ginger' .....
Tweet, tweet.

Beep-Beep Boop? Beep-Beep Boop Ba Boop! Boopah' Boopah' Beepy-Beep! .....

136 or 142

Quote from: Swishypants on November 07, 2017, 09:41:54 PM

JA VOLE! Now what?

Round up all those with I.Qs under 80.  AKA Republicans.

Swishypants

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 07, 2017, 09:44:03 PM

Republicans are the ones who run the industry. Democrats are on welfare. Your statement is so backasswards that it can't even be considered a joke.

Gd5150

Quote from: Swishypants on November 07, 2017, 09:58:03 PM
Republicans are the ones who run the industry. Democrats are on welfare. Your statement is so backasswards that it can't even be considered a joke.
You know the old saying: “those who can’t, demokkkrat”

136 or 142

Quote from: Swishypants on November 07, 2017, 09:58:03 PM

Things have changed.

Swishypants

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 07, 2017, 10:14:02 PM
Things have changed.

Things have not changed. Facebook and Google and Twitter are not the biggest players in the global economy fuckstick!

Swishypants

There is this little thing called the Military Industrial Complex, and hard industry that are bigger than Tech!

Swishypants

Stalking your old High School girlfriend isn't as profitable as say Tanks and Oil Wells.

Swishypants

You have an Army of SJW's with Safe Places and Dowel Rods. We have...THE ARMY!

Swishypants

You know...Space Lasers and SHEYAT!

Swishypants

Who do you think engineered, and made possible the delivery of that Weed you're smoking, or the Nike's on your feet? It wasn't Zucc the Cuck!

136 or 142

Quote from: Swishypants on November 07, 2017, 10:31:51 PM
Who do you think engineered, and made possible the delivery of that Weed you're smoking, or the Nike's on your feet? It wasn't Zucc the Cuck!

That's funny. :)

Swishypants

We control the pants! We win!

Quote from: Gd5150 on November 07, 2017, 09:16:45 PM
Another classic courtesy the libtard media. If the lemmings didn’t have fake news they’d have no news at all. They actually spread this fake news story all over the net. Ass clown cnn should be closed.

https://youtu.be/ZrXNDbZF-jw

This is the current state of the Democrat Fake News Media and their pretend journalists.  They'll say anything. 

Some would defend the media by saying ''what's the big deal, it's a story about feeding fish'', and they would be right, except that it ilustrates what's been going on since Trump got elected with all the reporting on him.  If media had been reporting thing fairly on honestly, there is no way this would have gotten by the editors and out into the public.  And if it somehow had, it would have been retracted in horror, and the reporters punished. 

So instead of an insiginficant report on an insignificant event, it's actually a pretty good proxy for the activitiesof the media in general.  No one would so brazenly fake a story like this unless they knew it would be acceptable to their organizations, and was just more of the same.

And people like Dr. Pud and Mr. 136 swallow it whole because it was put on TV by an organization they've decided to tust.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 07, 2017, 09:44:03 PM

What are the IQs of inner city ghetto rats again?  You know, the ones who vote 100% Demo-rat

136 or 142

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 07, 2017, 11:08:01 PM
What are the IQs of inner city ghetto rats again?  You know, the ones who vote 100% Demo-rat

I don't know, but I know your I.Q is Less Than Zero, you hopeless retard.

There is a vacancy waiting in your head.

Gd5150

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 07, 2017, 11:06:42 PM
And people like Dr. Pud and Mr. 136 swallow it

There’s your top right corner.

They of course prefer the bottom center corner.
😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

Swishypants

ATTENTION: 136 has a new name. It's NUMBERWANG. That is all.

ACE of CLUBS

Chow-down on that wonderful imported 'Canadian bacon' ....... there's more on the way.
Gnashing of teeth to a chorus of flatulence ..... what more could a Yank with an IQ nudging double numbers want ?
You have your gas-bag ginger ....
The world laughs.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 07, 2017, 11:25:22 PM
Please don't let PB know I still wet the bed.  Lot's of people do, that's why they make adult diapers and rubber sheets

For god's sake, can you keep this stuff to yourself?

Up All Night

Quote from: starrmtn001 on November 08, 2017, 12:09:23 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWj4diFsKAY

A Magnificent Speech from Pres. Trump to the S. Korean Assembly

I pray copies of this speech will be shared to the N. Korean Underground !!!

I know Kim has already heard it !!

136 or 142

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 08, 2017, 01:40:26 AM
For god's sake, can you keep this stuff to yourself?

I must really get under your skin that you even take hours of your day to 'think' up fake quotes from me, but it really is idiotic and only serves to show what a unethical sleazebag you are as well as a hopeless retard.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 07, 2017, 01:38:31 PM
Like Swishypants you also seem to be a want-to-be bad fantasy fiction writer.  You two should get together.

I don’t make stuff up.  What I told you about being a Bluenose is a no shitter.  You can take it to the bank.