• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Quote from: PaulAtreides on November 05, 2017, 07:19:32 AM
No, the racist cracker vote was solidly pro Trump, not anti Hillary.

And you have some fake polling data to support that? 

You somehow failed to mention the racist ghetto-rat vote was solidly for Clinton

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 05, 2017, 07:34:48 AM
He makes it up as he goes along.  It’s a universal trait among leftist along with their bed-wetting into their late teens.

Truth doesn't matter.  Accuracy doesn't matter.  Perspective doesn't matter.

The only thing that matters is some toadie out there made a negative statement about someone other than one of the approved ''progressives'', so they all excitedly seize on it and repeat it.

Dr. MD MD

Oh no. We hate her...really!  Only an asshat like you could admire someone so corrupt. ;)

136 or 142

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 05, 2017, 07:58:23 AM
Doesn't that outrank an internet lawyer?

Well, it slightly outranks a hopeless retard fake lawyer like you.

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 05, 2017, 08:15:39 AM
  Only an asshat like you could admire someone so corrupt. ;)

You admire Trump!  Why are you also referring to yourself as an asshat?

Kidnostad3

No, the “citizens-against-sniveling-leftist vermon-bent-on-making-America-another-third-world-shit-hole” elected Trump.  Don’t flatter yourself by thinking the reason you and your ilk are reviled by good Americans is because of your complexion when in reality it’s because your claims to victimhood don’t wash anymore after you have proven yourself to be the parasitic maladapts that you have always been.  You are just a warmed over 60s Marxist appearing in drag. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 05, 2017, 08:17:51 AM
You admire Trump!  Why are you referring to yourself as an asshat?

I guess you don't understand the words like you along with a lot of other words, apparently. It probably has something to do with the Canadian education system.  ::)

I'm still trying to figure out if the Russians were hacking our voting machines, putting out fake news on FakeBook, and stealing Hilary's emails, etc, why they would need Trump to help.  Help with what?

Beyond that, Hilary was completely incompetent and inefective in dealing wth them, the Obama Administration with her as Secretary of State was incapable of impeding any of their regional or global mischief.  She was and would have been very open to bribery, as her bribe laundering ''foundation'' operation, and Bill's highly paid Moscow ''speeches'' in return for half our uranium supply demonstrated - can someone remind us why Putin would prefer Trump to that?     

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 05, 2017, 08:21:33 AM
I guess you don't understand the words like you along with a lot of other words, apparently. It probably has something to do with the Canadian education system.  ::)

I meant to not quote your first sentence. Corrected, thanks.

ACE of CLUBS

Has America ever been this polarized before ?
Trump vs Democrat/Republican ....
It'll be a decade or more before the Trump carbuncle heals over.
Democrats and Republicans have a 'Plan B' .... ?

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on November 05, 2017, 08:40:33 AM

This is actually a hangover from the divisiveness Obama injected into our body politic.  Building on what the Democrat Party Brownshirts of Acorn/Solidarity International/Occupy/BLM/Antifa, and the other associated miscreants such as Code Pink, have been trying to accomplish all these years.  Congradulations.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on November 05, 2017, 08:40:33 AM

Nostalgic for the corruption already?!

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 05, 2017, 08:55:03 AM
willful ignorance

Yes, that's how I explain your continued support for the Trump Administration, already possibly the most corrupt Administration in U.S history.  (Only a handful compete, like Harding.)

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 05, 2017, 08:57:18 AM
Yes, that's how I explain your continued support for the Trump Administration, already possibly the most corrupt Administration in U.S history.  (Only a handful compete, like Harding.)

How so?  Please be specific

136 or 142

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 05, 2017, 09:08:48 AM
How so?  Please be specific

1.I told you already, I don't reply to hopeless retards such as yourself.

2.All the facts I post, you'd just mindlessly reply 'fake news' because chanting the Trumptard reply is all a hopeless retard like you is capable of.

So, my lack of answering your question should not be taken that I can't answer, only that I don't respond to you, because you're fucking brain-dead as well as a hopeless retard.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 05, 2017, 09:10:28 AM

2.All the facts I post, you'd just mindlessly reply 'fake news' because chanting the Trumptard reply is all a hopeless retard like you is capable of.

So, my lack of answering your question should not be taken that I can't answer, only that I don't respond to you, because you're a fucking idiot as well as a hopeless retard.

An administration as corrupt as you claim would have quite a laundry list of fairly noncontroverisial examples.  What are they? 

And why do you always sign off as hopeless retard.  You're not a retard, you're mentally ill - there is a difference, no matter what your mom said.

136 or 142

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 05, 2017, 09:13:23 AM
And why do you always sign off as hopeless retard.  You're not a retard, you're mentally ill - there is a difference, no matter what your mom said.

You're such a hopeless retard you're completely unfunny even though you obviously think you have a sense of humor.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 05, 2017, 09:11:12 AM
You're a masochist?  ???

It's fun to ask them basic questions they can't answer.  Their bubble doesn't prepare them for the outside world.

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 05, 2017, 09:11:12 AM
You're a masochist?  ???

I can only assume you asked this because you know as well as I do that I could fill several pages of Bellgab answering the question.  I know you believe I'm long winded.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 05, 2017, 09:10:28 AM

So, my lack of answering your question should not be taken that I can't answer, only that I don't respond to you, because you're fucking brain-dead as well as a hopeless retard.

Oh, right, the Emoluments Clause.  Because the Framers of the Constitution decided to prevent citizen legislators and a president from continuing to operate their farms and businesses.  Those were to be shut down during their time in office.  What the Framers were really agling for was an elite group to run the government, as permanent politicians.  Thanks for the reminder.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 05, 2017, 09:24:15 AM
I can only assume you asked this because you know as well as I do that I could fill several pages of Bellgab answering the question.  I know you believe I'm long winded.

Not at all, I think you are very entertaining and informative, and have a wonderful sense of humor

136 or 142

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 05, 2017, 09:29:17 AM
Not at all, I think you are very entertaining and informative, and have a wonderful sense of humor

I was replying to Dr MD MD, hopeless retard.  You're such a hopeless retard you can't even follow a thread properly. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 05, 2017, 09:24:15 AM

Long winded is a quaint way of putting it. I probably would've said a page worth of mostly bullshit. People respond to you here out of boredom because they know they can always rely on you for your insanity but I find it just as boring.

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 05, 2017, 09:32:53 AM
Long winded is a quaint way of putting it. I probably would've said a page worth of mostly bullshit. People respond to you here out of boredom because they know they can always rely on you for your insanity but I find it just as boring.

I'm not here to amuse you.