• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Gd5150

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 04, 2017, 12:19:37 PM
You know don't you the latest scientific findings came from 13 government departments...That's Trump government departments. The same departments that Trump's chronically unqualified cabinet is distancing itself from.
From the same government who’s “17 national security agencies” said Trump and Russia colluded to steal the election. I’ll go ahead and remind you of the evidence presented so far...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 04, 2017, 12:59:53 PM
Not if you're NPR. I just listened to a few minutes of Wait, wait...don't tell me and had to shut it off. Apparently the Democrat party isn't imploding, but Trump will get impeached for something or other in 3...2... ugh

Trump should be impeached, but the GOP are spineless, and would rather have an immature, demented, narcissistic, ultra thin skinned traitor (and his family) in the WH, than admit it and risk losing their seat.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on November 04, 2017, 01:04:31 PM
From the same government who’s “17 national security agencies” said Trump and Russia colluded to steal the election. I’ll go ahead and remind you of the evidence presented so far...

Oh, I guess you didn't hear the news? Carter Page told the intelligence committee yesterday he informed, was given the go ahead and returned with info for the Trump campaign, from Russia. Its okay, he won't be the only one grassing on Trump now they're all realising (at last) that when Trump speaks of loyalty, he only means to himself, it isn't reciprocated.

I could mention Trump Jr, Manafort, Kushner and others meeting up with Russians (admitted and backed up with e mails) to get shit on Clinton...I mean discuss adoptions!

And one doozy...You remember last week when Trump said he had the best memory he knew of? Well oddly he was asked about his meeting where George Papadopoulos was present and he can't remember, but he can remember the meeting wasn't important.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 04, 2017, 01:07:12 PM
Trump should be impeached, but the GOP are spineless, and would rather have an immature, demented, narcissistic, ultra thin skinned traitor (and his family) in the WH, than admit it and risk losing their seat.
No he shouldn't. I would worry more about the crimes and misdemeanors that the Clinton crime syndicate have been getting away with. Trump is like the guy who sells pot on the corner and the Democrat party is the cartel. I don't understand why liberals turn a blind eye to real corruption and crime while getting into a lather over every tweet that Trump sends. He has never gotten a fair shake in the lying and biased media. Obviously enough Americans wanted him in office or he would not have won. And I don't want to hear about the Electoral College. It's there so that states like NY and California don't decide for the entire country who the next President will be.

You do realize that this is going on right now, right? Ignoring it won't make it go away. I love to see the Demokkkrat party and Hollyweird imploding on themselves. Just desserts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ps5Rsou4HH8

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 04, 2017, 01:19:58 PM
No he shouldn't. I would worry more about the crimes and misdemeanors that the Clinton crime syndicate have been getting away with. Trump is like the guy who sells pot on the corner and the Democrat party is the cartel. I don't understand why liberals turn a blind eye to real corruption and crime while getting into a lather over every tweet that Trump sends. He has never gotten a fair shake in the lying and biased media. Obviously enough Americans wanted him in office or he would not have won. And I don't want to hear about the Electoral College. It's there so that states like NY and California don't decide for the entire country who the next President will be.

You do realize that this is going on right now, right? Ignoring it won't make it go away. I love to see the Demokkkrat party and Hollyweird imploding on themselves. Just desserts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ps5Rsou4HH8

Right on. :D

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 04, 2017, 01:10:47 PM
Oh, I guess you didn't hear the news? Carter Page told the intelligence committee yesterday he informed, was given the go ahead and returned with info for the Trump campaign, from Russia. Its okay, he won't be the only one grassing on Trump now they're all realising (at last) that when Trump speaks of loyalty, he only means to himself, it isn't reciprocated.

I could mention Trump Jr, Manafort, Kushner and others meeting up with Russians (admitted and backed up with e mails) to get shit on Clinton...I mean discuss adoptions!

And one doozy...You remember last week when Trump said he had the best memory he knew of? Well oddly he was asked about his meeting where George Papadopoulos was present and he can't remember, but he can remember the meeting wasn't important.

As usual, you give us the cartoon balloon version.  Here’s what Page actually said:

“Back in June 2016, I mentioned in passing that I happened to be planning to give a speech at a university in Moscow," Page told CNN. "Completely unrelated to my limited volunteer role with the campaign and as I've done dozens of times throughout my life. Understandably, it was as irrelevant then as it is now. If it weren't for the dodgy dossier and all the chaos that those complete lies had created, my passing comment's complete lack of relevance should go without saying."

Millions would say that you are full of shit but I’ll just say that you are the Sultan of Sophestry.

Swishypants

Hey Boogah'! You're doing a terrible job on the Upper Right. It's boring as fuck! Do better or I'll call some real Navy guys to come kick your ass!

Swishypants

Kidnostad3, I'm talking to your dumb ass! You're fucking horrible at humor, because you're an ass kisser by nature, and I don't like it! Fix the upper right God Damnit! It sucks!

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Swishypants on November 04, 2017, 12:21:45 PM
I'll go in dry on your ass if you'll give me half a chance tough guy!
Piss off.

Swishypants

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on November 04, 2017, 01:55:46 PM
Piss off.

Listen to me! I've got a hard-on for you. I am going to kick the dog shit out of you now, or later, but I've decided you're never getting away without it. Choose.

paladin1991

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on November 04, 2017, 01:55:46 PM
Piss off.

I've set my demo.   I'll be moving into position.  Give me a day or so.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 04, 2017, 04:42:56 PM

I've set my demo.   I'll be moving into position.  Give me a day or so.

Can you make it a head shot...in slo-mo?  ???

Trump should be impeached...

On what charge?  Please be specific, and limited to actual evidence of a crime.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 04, 2017, 01:10:47 PM

Haven't you heard?  This is now considered ''opposition research''. 

We were told Donald Trump or his campaign colluded with the Russian government to steal the election.  Initial charges were vague of course, but it seemed at first to center around tampered voting machines.  I actually agree with the Democrats that exchanging information on an opponent is in the category of opposition research and is not a crime.  It's ethically wrong to work with a foreign government to do so, but not a crime. 

It appears Mr Clinton did this, but so far there is no evidence Trump did.

So do you have evidence of tampering with voting equipment, etc, to steal the election, or not?

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 04, 2017, 01:34:16 PM
As usual, you give us the cartoon balloon version.  Here’s what Page actually said:

“Back in June 2016, I mentioned in passing that I happened to be planning to give a speech at a university in Moscow," Page told CNN. "Completely unrelated to my limited volunteer role with the campaign and as I've done dozens of times throughout my life. Understandably, it was as irrelevant then as it is now. If it weren't for the dodgy dossier and all the chaos that those complete lies had created, my passing comment's complete lack of relevance should go without saying."

Millions would say that you are full of shit but I’ll just say that you are the Sultan of Sophestry.

Pud says they finally have their evidence, and this is it?  Is that a joke?

And he wonders why anyone would tell him he's being filled with shit from wherever it is he gets his ''news''

136 or 142

Totally agree, but you left out 'clear and present danger to the world.'

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 04, 2017, 06:37:58 PM
Totally agree, but you left out 'clear and present danger to the world.'

Looks like your commie revolution didn't happen today.  :D

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 04, 2017, 06:41:33 PM
Looks like your commie revolution didn't happen today.  :D

Nope, but your Trumptardian fascist revolution is ongoing.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 04, 2017, 06:44:11 PM
Nope, but your Trumptardian fascist revolution is ongoing.

In your face!  ;D

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 04, 2017, 06:44:51 PM
In your face!  ;D

You'd like to kiss my face all over and you know it, loverboy.

You don't impeach a President because you don't like him.  There have to be crimes and misdemeanors like perjury.  Yes, Trump is an arrogant, bombastic ass at times but that is not impeachable.

136 or 142

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 04, 2017, 06:51:12 PM
You don't impeach a President because you don't like him.  There have to be crimes and/or misdemeanors like perjury.  Yes, Trump is an arrogant, bombastic ass at times but that is not impeachable.

That's actually not true.

The Constitution specifies two specific crimes â€" treason and bribery â€" that could merit impeachment and removal from office. In addition to that, it mentions a vaguer, broader category of “other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.”

That’s all we get, and what, exactly, that last category entails has been the subject of a great deal of debate through US history. When Gerald Ford was House minority leader, he said, "An impeachable offense is whatever a majority of the House of Representatives considers it to be at a given moment in history” â€" though he said this when he was trying to impeach a Supreme Court justice, not a president.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/5/12/15615066/impeachment-trump-process-history

At the time of the writing of the Constitution, which is what the 'strict constructionsists' say is what is important (though as far as I know, every legal scholar believes that) 'misdemeanor' was a broad term not restricted to just crimes (or even misdemeanor criminal acts) but included such things that Trump is clearly guilty of such as incompetence and bigly lying.  That Trump has left so many Administration positions unfilled is in itself a 'misdemeanor' that Congress could impeach and convict him over if it chose to.  Or, they could impeach Trump for being a member of Coast Insider.

As the Vox Article continues, however:

"Now, as a practical matter, Ford is absolutely right. If a majority of the House of Representatives wants to vote to impeach the president, it doesn't seem that anyone can stop it from doing so â€" the Constitution says it has "the sole Power of Impeachment." Unlike ordinary trials, evidentiary standards and even the charges themselves don’t necessary have to be grounded in law â€" it’s all up to Congress to decide what matters.

Still, impeachment efforts that are wholly grounded in politics without even a thin pretext of an actual crime haven’t gotten very far, historically. In practice, some allegation of criminal behavior from the president has been necessary for the impeachment process to get moving â€" even if the true motivation for most of the primary actors really is political."

So, certainly in this case, if Congress chose to, as part of the evidentiary hearings, they could likely relatively easily determine that Trump has violated the Emoluments Clause many times already.

ACE of CLUBS

Trump should be impeached .........

He should be 'backhanded' ...... pouty ginger with bad hair.
Tweet, tweet .....

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 04, 2017, 01:34:16 PM

Yeah, cos campaign managers frequently break off campaigning in the US to go and give speeches in Moscow. Happens all the time since never.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 04, 2017, 06:51:12 PM
You don't impeach a President because you don't like him.  There have to be crimes and misdemeanors like perjury.  Yes, Trump is an arrogant, bombastic ass at times but that is not impeachable.

No, and I wouldn't expect him to be. I didn't like Clinton or Bush W. But I didn't think either should be impeached (even when Clinton was). Trump should be taken from the WH, whether its because he's impeached, taken out in a strait jacket or injected with ketamine and bundled into a laundry trolley.

Why? Because he is mentally unstable, he is demonstrably completely unsuitable to be in any position of authority (and I include golf carts, food mixers, driving a car, issuing parking tickets) let alone be POTUS. He isn't a 'little bit arrogant' or 'has ways the houses don't like'; He is a danger to you and the rest of the world. He has absolutely zero capability of any empathy to anyone, not even himself.

His sole and only driving motive is his own self regard, be it himself doing it or others (which he prefers of course). He has the mind and emotional maturity of a child of ten. I will give him the benefit of the doubt and speculate he isn't actually aware of his mental illness, but others around him certainly are. Pence, I could cheerfully see punched in the face with is smarmy obsequious smirk.

So that's why he should be out.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on November 04, 2017, 07:35:20 PM
He should be 'backhanded'

You too! Twice! Just in case the first one doesn't take.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 04, 2017, 07:52:32 PM

No, and I wouldn't expect him to be. I didn't like Clinton or Bush W. But I didn't think either should be impeached (even when Clinton was). Trump should be taken from the WH, whether its because he's impeached, taken out in a strait jacket or injected with ketamine and bundled into a laundry trolley.

Why? Because he is mentally unstable, he is demonstrably completely unsuitable to be in any position of authority (and I include golf carts, food mixers, driving a car, issuing parking tickets) let alone be POTUS. He isn't a 'little bit arrogant' or 'has ways the houses don't like'; He is a danger to you and the rest of the world. He has absolutely zero capability of any empathy to anyone, not even himself.

His sole and only driving motive is his own self regard, be it himself doing it or others (which he prefers of course). He has the mind and emotional maturity of a child of ten. I will give him the benefit of the doubt and speculate he isn't actually aware of his mental illness, but others around him certainly are. Pence, I could cheerfully see punched in the face with is smarmy obsequious smirk.

So that's why he should be out.

You're "mentally unstable" and most of your posts prove that.  ;D