• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 21, 2017, 01:41:56 PM
Oh no!! Not...the F word!! That hurts Barbie.  :'(

You'll probably survive, unfortunately.  ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on September 21, 2017, 01:42:33 PM
It's over the line. But predictable for any leftwing lemming. They're unable to win in the arena of ideas so they resort to personal intimidation and atracks.

Remind the class who accused who of being a paedophile; Train spotter?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 21, 2017, 11:51:17 AM
You mean Mueller? The same Mueller who was appointed by Trump appointee the current DAG? The same Mueller Trump praised? The same Mueller who is following to the letter the remit he was given, under the direction of the DoJ? Do you seriously think Robert Mueller who is universally admired for his obsessive attention to detail and following the law as written by Congress so much as steals a paper clip?

You'd make what he's doing illegal because you don't like he's looking into Trump and his circus? No mention yet from Trump of the FACT Russia has and continues to interfere in US and European politics...Not a peep. Although the entire US security community say it happened (As well as UK and other European security services)..

I was actually referring to Antifa, the media with their daily dishonesty, and certain Democrats doing the same.

Since the entire Swamp is in on this, including the Establishment Republicans, Muller being a well respected member of said Swamp isn't exactly a ringing endorsement

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on September 21, 2017, 01:33:30 PM
I think its unforgivable for those cbeapskates to live in your head without paying rent the way they do. I hope they at least do the dishes once in awhile.

I realize you think these two corrupt, divisive, incompetent people are just wonderful, and wish to discourage anyone saying otherwise, but - this being the politics section - discussion of their conduct is going to come up anyway, sorry.

starrmtn001

President Trump Meets with President of Afghanistan Ashraf Ghani 9/21/17.

https://youtu.be/9ybt5f6oFg0

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 21, 2017, 01:46:49 PM
I was actually referring to Antifa, the media with their daily dishonesty...

Dishonest? Who's dishonest here?

I can't understand why you're willing to believe Trump and disparage the media who have the nerve to question his daily lies and half-truths. But carry on, bend over buddy.

http://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/910641701064204288

Trump says GOP's health bill protects pre-existing conditions. Here's the truth

http://money.cnn.com/2017/09/21/news/economy/obamacare-repeal-pre-existing-conditions/index.html

http://twitter.com/KaiserFamFound/status/910935926892847105

starrmtn001

President Trump Meets with Ukranian President & Comments on Hurricane Maria 9/21/17.

https://youtu.be/tQtEcP7jLN0

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on September 21, 2017, 02:59:05 PM
Dishonest? Who's dishonest here?

I can't understand why you're willing to believe Trump and disparage the media who have the nerve to question his daily lies and half-truths. But carry on, bend over buddy...

Tell me, which of Trump's lies are more disgusting, dishonest, and poisonously divisive than the daily filth about him and his supporters being racist fascists?  Which are worse than the baseless, poisonous lies about him ''colluding with the Russians'' to interfere with the election?

Really, I'd like to know.  Now this is the hard part: try to not sound stupid when you respond.

Yorkshire pud

Did anyone else know that Trump and his close family are using RNC campaign funds to pay their legal fees? They even raised $107 million for the inauguration celebration that wasn't anywhere near as big as Obama's which cost $53 million. Trump said extra would go to charity, but nothing has yet. The concert cost apparently $25 million (With two country and western bands). Obama's cost $5 million.(With anyone who was anyone in pop music at the time). Isn't Trump worth billions?

Anyway...The people in Mueller's sights who don't have Trump or Kushner for a surname won't be getting anything from the Trump campaign fund to pay any future legal fees. Pence is next week doing a gig to raise funds for Trump, and he won't be getting any of that to help pay his legal fees if he needs any. Pence was on Trump's campaign team, Manafort was briefly, Flynn was. Trump Jr wasn't.

Winning!

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 21, 2017, 07:34:43 PM
using RNC campaign funds to pay their legal fees

Do you think this is unlawful or something? That's what the money is for. Do you think people donate to The Republican Party in order to build schools or gardens or volleyball nets?

Who pays for the Queen's lawyers? Oh, wait, silly me--she is the law. How droll.

Did anyone else know that Trump and his close family are using RNC campaign funds to pay their legal fees? They even raised $107 million for the inauguration celebration that wasn't anywhere near as big as Obama's which cost $53 million. Trump said extra would go to charity, but nothing has yet. The concert cost apparently $25 million (With two country and western bands). Obama's cost $5 million.(With anyone who was anyone in pop music at the time). Isn't Trump worth billions?

Anyway...The people in Mueller's sights who don't have Trump or Kushner for a surname won't be getting anything from the Trump campaign fund to pay any future legal fees. Pence is next week doing a gig to raise funds for Trump, and he won't be getting any of that to help pay his legal fees if he needs any. Pence was on Trump's campaign team, Manafort was briefly, Flynn was. Trump Jr wasn't.

Winning!

He can do anything he wants with RNC money.  All the rest do.  He could hire a 1000 hookers and party 'til 2999 for all I care.  Now if it was taxpayer money then I might have a beef with how he spends it.

TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 21, 2017, 01:34:32 PM
Hey RGG!  Magic number is down to 8!

RGG's back! Can the Batgod be far behind? Looks like we're getting the band back together

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 21, 2017, 08:27:22 PM
He can do anything he wants with RNC money.  All the rest do.  He could hire a 1000 hookers and party 'til 2999 for all I care.  Now if it was taxpayer money then I might have a beef with how he spends it.
That would be awesome. Especially if he does the German-fetish antics per the DNC paid fake "dossier." It would also force Hollywood and the Left to, once again, wring their hands- we hate the guy but he is into weird sexual practices, according to the Puritanical sexually-repressed American culture, so we must defend. But it is Trump, so we can't, but that means condemning someone practicing his chose lifestyle?

Quote from: albrecht on September 21, 2017, 11:56:53 PM
That would be awesome. Especially if he does the German-fetish antics per the DNC paid fake "dossier." It would also force Hollywood and the Left to, once again, wring their hands- we hate the guy but he is into weird sexual practices, according to the Puritanical sexually-repressed American culture, so we must defend. But it is Trump, so we can't, but that means condemning someone practicing his chose lifestyle?

TigerLily

... Now if it was taxpayer money then I might have a beef with how he spends it.

TRUMP’S PHOENIX CAMPAIGN RALLY COST $450,000, JUST THE LATEST MASSIVE TAXPAYER EXPENSE OF HIS PRESIDENCY - Newsweek  9/20/17

During his first seven months in office, Trump has taken seven trips to his resort in Mar-a-Lago, Florida; five to his golf club in Bedminister, New Jersey; and one to Trump Tower in Manhattan.

Each of those Florida trips is estimated to have cost more than $3 million. The president’s near-weekly retreats to the Sunshine State last winter put him on pace to spend more on travel in his first year than Barack Obama had spent during two full terms. - New York Magazine August 21, 2017

Tom Price racked up the equivalent of $300,000 in taxpayer-funded private flights since May, Politico found. He has frequently flown private, rather than commercial, since joining the agency in February. Five Democrats signed a letter on Wednesday, following reports of five documented private flights, asking the HHS inspector general to gather a "full accounting" of Price's travel. - Politico

The baseline security expense to protect Trump Tower when the president is elsewhere is about $149,000 a day, according to a letter the local police commissioner, James O’Neill, sent Congress in late December. When President Trump is in New York, the price more than doubles to $308,000 a day. - Bloomberg News

Trump's Third Home Away From Home To Cost Taxpayers Millions.
Now there will be yet another part-time residence covered by federal funds for security. Bedminster, New Jersey. post-election transition planning. With the official designation as a presidential residence, Congress appropriated up to $41 million to cover security costs incurred between the Jan. 20 inauguration and Oct. 1, which starts a new fiscal year. Trump's residences in Florida and New York already get such funding. - NPR

The Washington Post reported Friday that Trump's Mar-A-Lago trips have cost taxpayers more than $6.6 million in security costs so far, which comes down to roughly $1 million per trip. According to a Government Accountability Office report from 2016. - Washington Post July 2016

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on September 22, 2017, 01:02:31 AM
TRUMP’S PHOENIX CAMPAIGN RALLY COST $450,000, JUST THE LATEST MASSIVE TAXPAYER EXPENSE OF HIS PRESIDENCY - Newsweek  9/20/17

During his first seven months in office, Trump has taken seven trips to his resort in Mar-a-Lago, Florida; five to his golf club in Bedminister, New Jersey; and one to Trump Tower in Manhattan.

Each of those Florida trips is estimated to have cost more than $3 million. The president’s near-weekly retreats to the Sunshine State last winter put him on pace to spend more on travel in his first year than Barack Obama had spent during two full terms. - New York Magazine August 21, 2017

Tom Price racked up the equivalent of $300,000 in taxpayer-funded private flights since May, Politico found. He has frequently flown private, rather than commercial, since joining the agency in February. Five Democrats signed a letter on Wednesday, following reports of five documented private flights, asking the HHS inspector general to gather a "full accounting" of Price's travel. - Politico

The baseline security expense to protect Trump Tower when the president is elsewhere is about $149,000 a day, according to a letter the local police commissioner, James O’Neill, sent Congress in late December. When President Trump is in New York, the price more than doubles to $308,000 a day. - Bloomberg News

Now there will be yet another part-time residence covered by federal funds for security. Bedminster, New Jersey. post-election transition planning. With the official designation as a presidential residence, Congress appropriated up to $41 million to cover security costs incurred between the Jan. 20 inauguration and Oct. 1, which starts a new fiscal year. Trump's residences in Florida and New York already get such funding. - NPR

The Washington Post reported Friday that Trump's Mar-A-Lago trips have cost taxpayers more than $6.6 million in security costs so far, which comes down to roughly $1 million per trip. According to a Government Accountability Office report from 2016. - Washington Post July 2016

Newsweek?! WP?! Yeah, they're not in the tank much.  ::)

Do you ever think you'll stop falling for this shit or are you just trying to get us to fall for it?  ???

TigerLily

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 22, 2017, 01:06:03 AM

Do you ever think you'll stop falling for this shit or are you just trying to get us to fall for it?  ???

Sez the guy who thinks InfoWars and Breitbart are real news. Hey, have you noticed since all the information has come out about the Russian hackers and Russians planting all the Fake News stories that Trump doesn't use the term "Fake News" anymore? You need to keep up, doc

Quote from: TigerLily on September 22, 2017, 01:02:31 AM

I'll get on board with you if you agree that the Obamas also wasted a lot of money on expensive trips to Spain and other destinations.  Trump has not been the only President who liked to golf a lot.  Also do you remember that the Obamas also traveled in separate planes much of the time? Talk about waste and leaving a large carbon footprint. Let's limit what Presidents and their families can do at taxpayer's expense. Agree?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on September 22, 2017, 01:13:25 AM
Sez the guy who thinks InfoWars and Breitbart are real news. Hey, have you noticed since all the information has come out about the Russian hackers and Russians planting all the Fake News stories that Trump doesn't use the term "Fake News" anymore? You need to keep up, doc

Oh, I'm up alright.  ;) ;)

P.S. I've never actually read one single Breitbart article before except perhaps the occasion headline posted here but maybe I should start. By process of deduction if you think it's bad it must therefore be good. Thanks for the tip!  :)

Spy

Dotard and Rocketman. The fate of the world is in the hands of two 8 year-old playground bullies.

Yorkshire pud

Indeed so..but its interesting that those who were in the campaign with him aren't going to have their legal fees covered by the funds, yet his son who wasn't offcially on the campaign will. And that might be blocked because he wasn't on the campaign. As I said before, he only thinks loyalty goes one way.  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 22, 2017, 01:06:03 AM

Go on then Einstein, how much do you think Trump has racked up so far on his golfing trips? Price and other cabnet offcials on private jets (saving money of course), and the overspend on the security detail his extended family run up. Trump insisted he'd have no time for golf, that he'd never want to leave the WH...funny that. Two of the many things he said that he did the opposite.

TigerLily

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 22, 2017, 02:50:04 AM
I'll get on board with you if you agree that the Obamas also wasted a lot of money on expensive trips to Spain and other destinations.  Trump has not been the only President who liked to golf a lot.  Also do you remember that the Obamas also traveled in separate planes much of the time? Talk about waste and leaving a large carbon footprint. Let's limit what Presidents and their families can do at taxpayer's expense. Agree?

Agreed but you best include cabinet members in that. And you're always welcome aboard, darling

TigerLily

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 21, 2017, 07:23:36 PM

Tell me, which of Trump's lies are more disgusting, dishonest, and poisonously divisive than the daily filth about him and his supporters being racist fascists?  Which are worse than the baseless, poisonous lies about him ''colluding with the Russians'' to interfere with the election?

Really, I'd like to know.  Now this is the hard part: try to not sound stupid when you respond.

If the shoe fits ...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Lord Grantham on September 22, 2017, 08:23:07 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/09/21/judge-andrew-napolitano-trumps-frightening-and-tightening-legal-noose.html

Trump's frightening and tightening legal noose by well known liberal cuck Andrew Napolitano

Last paragraphs, especially the final one sum up Trump's situation. Manafort will sing, why wouldn't he? Trump sure isn't going to protect him.

If the warrant was issued pursuant to the Fourth Amendment, that means the FBI demonstrated under oath to a federal judge that Manafort was more likely than not involved in and communicating about crimes while working in Trump Tower, and the fruits of that surveillance could be used against him in a criminal prosecution, as well as against anyone else involved.

An indictment of Manafort, which Mueller says is coming soon, will be used as an instrument to flip him into spilling whatever beans he has on his former boss. And we can expect indictments of others presently or formerly near the president as part of the prosecutorial process.

Where does this leave Trump? In the hands of incompetent lawyers, under the crosshairs of a team of very aggressive federal prosecutors and publicly indifferent to the tightening and frightening legal noose around him.

Did anyone else know that Trump and his close family are using RNC campaign funds to pay their legal fees?...

Well, the charges are political in nature.  What, a person running for office is supposed to fight the Democrat slease machine by themselves and out of their own pocket?  Why?

Basically what we have here is the Swamp not only viciously attacking an outsider the voters sent to fight them, a part of this whole thing is to warn other non-politicians, and make sure they do not seek office in the future - unless they want the same to happen to them.

Pud always supports the Fake News daily talking points, which means always supporting the insiders - regardless of which side of the Atlantic he's on.  He would have been one of the Redcoats 240 years ago

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 22, 2017, 09:10:11 AM

Pud always supports the Fake News daily talking points, which means always supporting the insiders - regardless of which side of the Atlantic he's on.  He would have been one of the Redcoats 240 years ago

Oh stop it...stop it now. This isn't about the legality of Trump using the campaign money as he sees fit; its who he is spending it on. And doesn't it strike you strange that his inauguration fund exceeded $100 million but didn't have anywhere near the value that Obama's did? And Obama had the excess distributed to charity within six months, Trump hasn't yet sent any of the money he promised to charity to erm, charity. But then, Trump seldom has, he's made sure the Trump charity gets money destined for charity.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 22, 2017, 02:50:04 AM
I'll get on board with you if you agree that the Obamas also wasted a lot of money on expensive trips to Spain and other destinations...

Every week Obama flew to some golf course of fundraiser, and made sure to make an official speech along the way to make sure the taxpayers picked up the tab.  Meanwhile his beard and the borrowed children made trips of their own. 

For some reason the Fake Media were defending then what they are attacking now, and these dolts just go right along with whatever they read or see on TV, not ever once thinking about how similar situations were covered in the recent past.