• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

starrmtn001

President Donald Trump Meets with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel to Talk About IRAN.  9.18.17.

https://youtu.be/bDIw3h3RelQ

Gd5150

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 18, 2017, 02:06:03 PM
Oh, my.  Da Dems sure got their boxers in a bunch . . . .   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

BREAKING NEWS: Nancy Pelosi Event SHUT DOWN by DREAMERS Shouting: DEMOCRATS DEPORT!  9.18.17. 

https://youtu.be/nhJHpabdwuI

Not a signal country in the world makes children crossing their boarders illegally, legal citizens.The countries of the world with similar policies as the unconstitutional DACA program can be stored with the non existent victims of Trumps sexual abuse and the evidence of Russian collusion.

starrmtn001

President Trump Speaks at United Nations Reform Meeting 9/18/17.

https://youtu.be/lnA86k_R2b4

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 18, 2017, 02:04:51 PM
Wrong again...those are crisps. And yes, I am in America, it doesn't mean I'm not benevolent and wanting to educate the natives...

Education in what, gullably swallowing the media talking points of the day with no critical thinking at all? 

We already have too many people doing that.

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 18, 2017, 02:06:03 PM
Oh, my.  Da Dems sure got their boxers in a bunch . . . .   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

BREAKING NEWS: Nancy Pelosi Event SHUT DOWN by DREAMERS Shouting: DEMOCRATS DEPORT!  9.18.17. 

What's funny is the Obama Administration changed the calculation of ''deportions'' to include those turned away at border crossings, in order to convince average Americans they were doing a good job on containing the illegal ''immigrant'' invasion, and that no additional measures were necessary.  In reality they deported very few. 

Amazingly, the pretend media and the illegal ''immigrants'' already here are too stupid to realize and understand that, although their handlers do know but are still using them to apply further pressure on the Ds.

The Democrat Party is incapable of convincing anyone of their policies and need to resort to lies, race-baiting, illegal court orders, and now terrorism to get their way.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 18, 2017, 01:51:43 PM
No they're fries. Chips are crunchy and come in a bag, like your new wife. You're in America now, pal!   ;D

Ahhhhhhh ..... no, they're chips.
As in 'fish and chips' ....
You folks in the colonies just don't 'get it' ......... GN is the exception.

Quote from: bateman on September 18, 2017, 02:10:42 PM
"STOP IT JUST STOP IT NOW!"

https://twitter.com/polnewsinfinity/status/909862236587511808

All these years the Left has formented division based on race.  They've attacked our country where it is most vulnerable - our young people, at schools and universities.  They spread their hate and race-baiting among those with the least amount of lie experience, and who are the most idealistic.

It was too easy for them to first convince a large segment of the population that Donald Trump is evil and that he somehow colluded with the Russians to win the presidency, which made it even easier to assert that he and his voters - the majority of white Americans - are somehow Nazis, fascists, Klan members, etc.

As a society we have lectured on ''white privilege'', ''micro-agressions'', with he latest from these people that all problems in the world are caused by white people.

Me being around Berkeley and the campus, I can sense the growing hostility towards all non-whites.  Nevermind that we've invited 10s of millions from the third world to join us here.  Nevermind that we've taken in more refugees than anyone.  Nevermind that we've send our service men and women all around the world to fight evil dictators on behalf of ''people of color''.  Nevermind we as a country have allowed our southern border to remain open and nearly unguarded as 10s of millions of Latin American pour in, because we collectively are too compassionate and do not have the will to turn them away.

Looking back, it was a mistake to allow extesive immigration from the third world, while at the same time allowing the Left to attack and divide us from within.  We need a moritorium on immigration, a hard line on illegal ''immigrants'' here, and to arrest and incarcerate violent fascist Left wing protesters.  Before we lose the country.

starrmtn001

President Trump Speaks at Dinner w/ Latin American Leaders in New York 9/18/17.

https://youtu.be/cXxHWUZRNTY

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: bateman on September 19, 2017, 08:30:51 AM
https://twitter.com/juddlegum/status/910147184825335809

Bernie Taupin and Elton John are watching closely to see if the fat kid is going to cover the song. Trump is obviously the fat kid's promoter/ agent.

Gd5150

Shocker: illegal wiretapping of Trump campaign ordered by Obama administration confirmed...again.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-probe/trump-campaign-adviser-was-wiretapped-under-secret-court-orders-cnn-idUSKCN1BU019

This may be news to the ignorant leftwing lemmings, but it's been obvious to all who are informed on the happenings in DC and the mainstream Demokkkratmedia.

Whoops...thanks Jan 20th 2017 NYTImes

18 mos of illegal wiretapping and unconstitutional investigations and here's what we have to show for the 100s of millions spent on the witch hunt.

How many children have to starve because of the millions wasted on this witch hunt? How many homeless people remain homeless? How many elderly have died? How many polar bears go unsaved. The modern left industrial media complex is a disgrace and should be eradicated.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on September 19, 2017, 10:27:49 AM
Shocker: illegal wiretapping of Trump campaign ordered by Obama administration confirmed...

Who said it was illegal? The FBI went to get a warrant, what is illegal about that? Choo choo...

Its all the more interesting that they picked his front door lock because they had a strong suspicion he'd try and destroy the evidence they went to collect..Still, no doubt you'd be all for a similar raid if it had been a Clinton campaign manager who Clinton later denied knowing! Trump had Spicey say that Manafort was only a small player..He was only the campaign manager, and a major player in Trump's dealings..Not THAT important..

Stay with the virtual railways, its more your thing...Choo choo..  ;D

TigerLily

I gave gd a list of real illegal shenanigans yesterday but he didn't seem to appreciate it

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on September 19, 2017, 10:41:06 AM
I gave gd a list of real illegal shenanigans yesterday but he didn't seem to appreciate it

I get the point you're trying to make but most of those were settled in some way.  ::)

TigerLily

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 19, 2017, 10:42:37 AM
I get the point you're trying to make but most of those were settled in some way.  ::)

Yep. Poor Donald had to bilk his Foundation donors millions to pay off all those settlements (another illegal deal)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on September 19, 2017, 10:58:08 AM
Yep. Poor Donald had to bilk his Foundation donors millions to pay off all those settlements (another illegal deal)

You forgot to add that he's also the reincarnation of Hitler...LITERALLY!  ;)

TigerLily

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 19, 2017, 11:14:07 AM
You forgot to add that he's also the reincarnation of Hitler...LITERALLY!  ;)

I knew it! I'll quote as a confirmed source in my weekly posting in The Social Justice Warrior Journal

paladin1991

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 19, 2017, 10:37:03 AM
Who said it was illegal? The FBI went to get a warrant, what is illegal about that? Choo choo...

Its all the more interesting that they picked his front door lock because they had a strong suspicion he'd try and destroy the evidence they went to collect..Still, no doubt you'd be all for a similar raid if it had been a Clinton campaign manager who Clinton later denied knowing! Trump had Spicey say that Manafort was only a small player..He was only the campaign manager, and a major player in Trump's dealings..Not THAT important..

Stay with the virtual railways, its more your thing...Choo choo..  ;D

Cause.  They have to have cause for the warrant.  You know, don't you, that you go to a judge that is 'in pocket' to get your warrant.  Not all judges will issue just because you say there is a need for a warrant.

It's not like on Telly where an impassioned speech is enough to issue.  You go to 'your' judge and get a signature on your warrant.  Judges are lawyers and they interpret facts.  Ask me how I know.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 19, 2017, 11:21:53 AM
Cause.  They have to have cause for the warrant.  You know, don't you, that you go to a judge that is 'in pocket' to get your warrant.  Not all judges will issue just because you say there is a need for a warrant.

It's not like on Telly where an impassioned speech is enough to issue.  You go to 'your' judge and get a signature on your warrant.  Judges are lawyers and they interpret facts.  Ask me how I know.

Which throws up two scenarios: The judge was corrupt or the FBI presented a case to the judge that on the balance of probabilities the judge concerned was convinced that (in this case) Manafort would be at great risk of destroying evidence the FBI deemed necessary to seize.

Hmmm....I wonder....

paladin1991

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 19, 2017, 11:25:46 AM
Which throws up two scenarios: The judge was corrupt or the FBI presented a case to the judge that on the balance of probabilities the judge concerned was convinced that (in this case) Manafort would be at great risk of destroying evidence the FBI deemed necessary to seize.

Hmmm....I wonder....
Do you really?  Or do you just pick the 'evidence' that fits your case?  You know, like any good lawyer.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 19, 2017, 11:31:12 AM
Do you really?  Or do you just pick the 'evidence' that fits your case?  You know, like any good lawyer.

I don't have a case, but those who do seem to be making the pips squeak. And I imagine make a few sphincters pucker. The upshot is that Trump and his circus are badly equipped. None of the top lawyers will work for Trump (because of his previous form in not paying them) so he's had to settle for those who are probably not as good as Mueller.

In a way I feel sorry for those in the circus who are caught up in this because they've maybe believed that when Trump mentioned 'loyalty' it would be reciprocated if needed. Now they're finding out it only works one way and they're going to face penury getting lawyers they can't afford and still get thrown under the bus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oZpTzTL9cU

All summer Obama knew the Russians were trying to interfere in the election, and said and did nothing.  Here, the Democrat Fake News Media is angry and doing their dispicable best to discredit Trump, yet nothing about the Russians.  It wasn't until later that smear campaign was hatched.

Gd5150

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 19, 2017, 11:25:46 AM
Which throws up two scenarios:

Wrong. it proves the demokkkratparty/media has been lying to the American people for 9 months. And that James comey lied under oath thus justifying his termination.

Your triggered responses proves that it's so easy and so fun to trigger you and the other leftwing lemmings here. Like little Pavlovian dogs.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 19, 2017, 11:53:25 AM

All summer Obama knew the Russians were trying to interfere in the election, and said and did nothing.  Here, the Democrat Fake News Media is angry and doing their dispicable best to discredit Trump, yet nothing about the Russians.  It wasn't until later that smear campaign was hatched.

Not exactly. Obama told Putin to stop it face to face, and then imposed sanctions on the Russians and expelled the spies from a compound in Maryland.

Trump is discredited, but by his own doing. He put Flynn in a job that he was warned against doing by both Obama and the then DAG. He chose to ignore both, and then fired him when the WP revealed his past doings that he hadn't mentioned on his security application..the excuse being he'd lied to Pence. Which was another crock of shit. Of course Pence knew.

Manafort? Trump Jnr? Kushner? All three had a little chat with Russians at various times for sometime different and sometimes the same reason, two of whom signed under danger of perjury for false information. Kushner wanted a back channel to the Kremlin (before he'd been mentioned getting a job in the WH) using the Russian embassy, Riiighht! Jnr, Manfort and Kushner met up with Russians to get shit on Clinton; Both the procuring info from a foreign power and not declaring they met them are criminal offences..  Oh and the Ole man didn't know, which is why he dictated the adoption bollox on AF1 on the way back from the ME.

And you still think its a smear campaign! LOL... And to think Flynn led the chants of lock her up...of how prescient, he just got the one being locked up wrong.  ;D

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 19, 2017, 12:11:57 PM
Not exactly. Obama told Putin to stop it face to face, and then imposed sanctions on the Russians and expelled the spies from a compound in Maryland...

All after the electon was over.  Please pay attention to timing - political hacks like Obama do certain things when it no longer matters for the very reason that they can point to them and dispute the truth. 

And PS, the media does this as well, they'll bury a story where it has the least impact, but later they can point back to it and say they put it out there.

I realize the news is on a daily cycle, but try viewing things as part of a continuum, you may find it helpful.  And no, that doesn't mean going back and cherry picking a few facts to cobble together and take out of context.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 19, 2017, 12:20:04 PM
All after the electon was over.  Please pay attention to the timing of things.

And imagine the shitstorm if Obama had said anything about the Trump circus and its overseas connections  before the election.. Of course Trump supporters wouldn't have cried foul, much.  ::)