• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 28, 2016, 10:04:16 PM
No need to. He can read the one that was written previously. It's boggling to me how his power grabbing in business is seen as none establishment and sticking up for the people at large.

Still too far reaching... Like calling every Dem/Labour party candidate a communist... You've jumped the shark... Better to just call him a bafoon...he doesn't have a civilian army of brown shirts brutalizing people who disagree with him...just like Clinton isn't using the FBI or the military to suppress free speech...

chefist

How many pages is the Hillary Clinton thread?

VtaGeezer

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 28, 2016, 09:49:16 PM
There is no fundamental difference to Trump's apparent 'answer' to America's ills as there was with Hitler's in Germany..different targets, different era, same solutions..
A hysteric's drivel. Did you secretly attend an Ivy League college here?  We have six bloody months left.  How preposterous are you going to get?

starrmtn001

Heh heh heh, cool! ;) ;D

Trump Supporter Does Donuts Around Anti-Trump Protesters In Orange County, California! MUST SEE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXpJXKCUiHc

norland2424

Quote from: starrmtn001 on April 28, 2016, 11:27:08 PM
Heh heh heh, cool! ;) ;D

Trump Supporter Does Donuts Around Anti-Trump Protesters In Orange County, California! MUST SEE!

thats how someone gets their ass beat by the orange county sheriffs dept, for reckless driving

albrecht

Quote from: norland2424 on April 28, 2016, 11:33:23 PM
thats how someone gets their ass beat by the orange county sheriffs dept, for reckless driving
Well, depending on race/ethnicity. Haha. Recall the Hendrie show? Black+BMW=APB and can love beat OC? (Ted Bell's son was going to get married to a black gal but he was hesitant to buy them a house in OC, as I recall)

norland2424

Quote from: albrecht on April 28, 2016, 11:51:58 PM
Well, depending on race/ethnicity. Haha. Recall the Hendrie show? Black+BMW=APB and can love beat OC? (Ted Bell's son was going to get married to a black gal but he was hesitant to buy them a house in OC, as I recall)

not in the OC, they dont care what race you are, if you do stupid shit they will beat you down.

just like this case http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2011/07/witnesses-sought-in-fullerton-police-altercation-that-left-man-dead.html

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on April 28, 2016, 11:58:39 PM
not in the OC, they dont care what race you are, if you do stupid shit they will beat you down.

just like this case http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2011/07/witnesses-sought-in-fullerton-police-altercation-that-left-man-dead.html

I also heard that if you do something they don't like there they'll often shoot you some real pouty looks in an attempt to vibe you out of the area.  ;)  :P

albrecht

Quote from: norland2424 on April 28, 2016, 11:58:39 PM

Oh, times change. And white folks killed by cops (more than blacks even) usually don't make news. But poor people, especially if mental issues- forget it. Surprised this made news.  :(

norland2424

Quote from: albrecht on April 29, 2016, 12:10:12 AM
Oh, times change. And white folks killed by cops (more than blacks even) usually don't make news. But poor people, especially if mental issues- forget it. Surprised this made news.  :(

meh people shouldn't attack cops

Quote from: VtaGeezer on April 28, 2016, 02:09:45 PM
You're beyond hope.  Those who know him well typically say Cruz is the biggest prick they've ever known.  You've fallen for his over-rehearsed televangelist act that rational people recoil from.  Snap out of it before deep depression sets in next week.

Stop making things up. The people that hate Cruz are the same people that Cruz has taken to task for being "do-nothing-Washington-fat-cat-insiders" like, you know, John Boner, and his texting, golfing, and spray-tan buddy, Donnie Trump. And don`t even get me started on that cretinous imbecile, Pete King.

Have you ever met Ted Cruz? I`m guessing you haven`t. Well, I have. While I can`t claim to know him well, I can say I know him well enough. Cruz is a brilliant, rock-ribbed, constitutional conservative with the second highest conservative rating in the entire congress(CR 97%). Only Utah Sen. Mike Lee, who strongly endorses Cruz, rates higher. I happen to think that`s a good thing after 16 YEARS of irresponsible government spending, not to mention the unprecedented intrusion of a widening centralized federal government into the lives of American citizens. But, you seem to enjoy having the g-men up your ass..not that there`s anything wrong with that, mind you...however, most rational people don`t enjoy it.

Ultimately, Cruz probably won`t be the GOP nominee, and I`m completely fine with that. The far greater issue is preventing Trump from getting to the White House. It`s nothing personal, it`s just that he`s the most unfit candidate that has ever run for the office. I don`t care how many votes he has; he`s a disaster waiting to happen. Trump is the poster boy for why the Founding Fathers despised Democracy and would be aghast at the very notion of someone like Trump having a chance of being elected President.

MV/Liberace!

Heh heh heh, cool! ;) ;D

heh heh, from the comments:

We're going to do donuts around protesters, and your going to say no please no more donuts and I'm going to say I DON'T CARE and we're going to do even more donuts around protesters.

popple

Heh heh heh, cool! ;) ;D

A beautiful vehicular ballet!  ;D

popple

GROUND VIEW!

https://youtu.be/bME3hbBBphM

At the Trump rally there was an Anti-Trump riot that included a miata doing some pretty nice donuts before being shot at

Value Of Pi

Quote from: norland2424 on April 28, 2016, 10:04:37 PM
I don't have anything against trump, but i also don't understand how people assume hes going to be our " Savior " , do people really have a that short of a memory when every liberal thought the same about obama? What is most likely is if he gets into power things will stay the same, for better or for worse.

Yeah, a few people, me included, were making the same point over on the AB thread, since Art seems to see Trump this way. It is kind of mind-boggling that even with all the cynicism today about the system, about gridlock, and the general public mood of pessimism (especially among Trump supporters!), that there are still so many people who believe that one man can turn the ship around and "make America great again" -- just like the good old days when we all lived in Leave-It-To-Beaverland. One man, one mortal, even if he is the president.

I really do wonder how people figure that anyone, much less Trump, could pull that off in four or even eight years. Granted, some are hoping that he'll just shake things up. But even that is a giant leap of faith (or more likely, a lack of understanding of how the world works) because an egomaniacal nut in the White House would almost inevitably do a tremendous amount of damage in the process of trying to shake things up. But then, maybe that prospect doesn't bother them a whole lot.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: chefist on April 28, 2016, 10:11:14 PM
Still too far reaching... Like calling every Dem/Labour party candidate a communist... You've jumped the shark... Better to just call him a bafoon...he doesn't have a civilian army of brown shirts brutalizing people who disagree with him...just like Clinton isn't using the FBI or the military to suppress free speech...

The reality at the moment is somewhere in-between "Trump is Hitler" and "It can't happen here." It's probably safer to take Trump and his more enthusiastic followers seriously. Here's a link to a Politico article on the vigilante groups that are starting (starting, mind you, since they're not yet brownshirts) to police Trump events and deal with the "undesirables."

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/04/donald-trump-2016-vigilante-security-213847

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Value Of Pi on April 29, 2016, 02:34:37 AM
The reality at the moment is somewhere in-between "Trump is Hitler" and "It can't happen here." It's probably safer to take Trump and his more enthusiastic followers seriously. Here's a link to a Politico article on the vigilante groups that are starting (starting, mind you, since they're not yet brownshirts) to police Trump events and deal with the "undesirables."

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/04/donald-trump-2016-vigilante-security-213847

Yeah, stuff like that has never happened before:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkkLUP-gm4Q

:D :P

Yorkshire pud

Well, if the rest of the world is anything to go by...:

President Trump fills world leaders with fear: 'It's gone from funny to really scary'
Dangerous, foolish, irrational, scary, terrifying, irresponsible, a clown, a disaster. These are just some of the words used to describe the prospect of a Donald Trump presidency by politicians, diplomats and analysts around the world.

Many said they still cannot believe the nation that elected its first black president just eight years ago will now rush to embrace a man who has offended Mexicans, Muslims and others. The possibility that Trump might actually win fills great swaths of the planet with dread â€" with the apparent and notable exception of Vladimir Putin’s Russia â€" with concerns over everything from trade to the nuclear trigger.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/apr/28/donald-trump-president-world-leaders-foreign-relations?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GU+Today+main+NEW+H+categories&utm_term=169577&subid=11301906&CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2r

Yorkshire pud

Heh heh heh, cool! ;) ;D

How is that a clever thing to do?

VtaGeezer

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 29, 2016, 07:52:22 AM
How is that a clever thing to do?
It's amazing he didn't hit someone.  I question the media's labeling as a "Trump supporter" though. More likely one of the peaceful protesters.  Not many Miata drifters in a Trump crowd.

albrecht

Quote from: Value Of Pi on April 29, 2016, 02:34:37 AM

About time, since often the police or the government won't protect people from the thugs, illegals, and various other criminals and cartel members who cross Obama's open-border or are "caught and released" per the Obama Doctrine. People should start looking after their homes, family, and neighborhood since the police, in many cases, are too afraid due to political correctness and threats from Obama's DOJ to do anything about crime. Look how Obama and local municipalities allow gangs of illegals or BLMs or "activists" to riot, burn and loot, shut down streets and even highways, even try to shut down an airport, and even attack people and police and destroy police cars. Nobody wants mob rule, well except some on the left, but if the police and government won't defend our borders and fight crime at some point the people will. And, as we know from history, that can lead to some bad consequences some times. But even the most liberal a person once their child is shot and killed in front of him by an illegal- who has been released per "sanctuary city" and Obama policy- in broad daylight while taking a stroll, their wife and children die in some DUI accident by an drunk illegal, or their girl, or even boy, is raped by a "refugee" due to his "sexual emergency" or illegal alien says: enough is enough.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on April 29, 2016, 11:16:47 AM
About time, since often the police or the government won't protect people from the thugs, illegals, and various other criminals and cartel members who cross Obama's open-border or are "caught and released" per the Obama Doctrine. People should start looking after their homes, family, and neighborhood since the police, in many cases, are too afraid due to political correctness and threats from Obama's DOJ to do anything about crime. Look how Obama and local municipalities allow gangs of illegals or BLMs or "activists" to riot, burn and loot, shut down streets and even highways, even try to shut down an airport, and even attack people and police and destroy police cars. Nobody wants mob rule, well except some on the left, but if the police and government won't defend our borders and fight crime at some point the people will. And, as we know from history, that can lead to some bad consequences some times. But even the most liberal a person once their child is shot and killed in front of him by an illegal- who has been released per "sanctuary city" and Obama policy- in broad daylight while taking a stroll, their wife and children die in some DUI accident by an drunk illegal, or their girl, or even boy, is raped by a "refugee" due to his "sexual emergency" says: enough is enough.

Is being killed by an illegal immigrant more dead? A two year old killed his mother this week. She wasn't an illegal immigrant.

Boy, two, accidentally shoots mother in Milwaukee - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36162465

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 29, 2016, 11:22:56 AM
Is being killed by an illegal immigrant more dead? A two year old killed his mother this week. She wasn't an illegal immigrant.

Boy, two, accidentally shoots mother in Milwaukee - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36162465
No, that is the whole point. If the illegal or "rape-u-gee" wasn't allowed into our countries at least that specific crime would not have occurred. But you also prove my main point, thank you for stating it.:
ADDING more criminals to a society with a crime problem already existing won't help solve it! Adding more uneducated and illiterate children into our schools won't improve them. Adding poor into our communities won't help tax revenue or spending on programs to help them. Adding more diseased and uninsured into the heathcare system won't improve it. Importing radical Muslims without even checking their identity or background won't help stop terrorism. There is a reason you have a lock on your house and maybe even a fence or a security system, I presume. Why shouldn't countries be allowed to have borders?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on April 29, 2016, 11:28:28 AM
No, that is the whole point. If the illegal or "rape-u-gee" wasn't allowed into our countries at least that specific crime would not have occurred. But you also prove my main point, thank you for stating it.:
ADDING more criminals to a society with a crime problem already existing won't help solve it! Adding more uneducated and illiterate children into our schools won't improve them. Adding poor into our communities won't help tax revenue or spending on programs to help them. Adding more diseased and uninsured into the heathcare system won't improve it. Importing radical Muslims without even checking their identity or background won't help stop terrorism. There is a reason you have a lock on your house and maybe even a fence or a security system, I presume. Why shouldn't countries be allowed to have borders?

Did you know more people in the US are shot by toddlers than terrorists, per year?

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 29, 2016, 11:32:57 AM
Did you know more people in the US are shot by toddlers than terrorists, per year?
And far more are killed by illegals than toddlers. But what is the point? Importing MORE criminals, toddlers (illegals now often bring their brood,) terrorists, etc will help solve the crime problem (or the toddler accident shooting problem?) How exactly does that work out? You assume that the imported illegal alien criminals will kill our native criminals or something? Or the illegal toddlers will be more proficient if they find a firearm? No, importing more criminals will just add more criminals.

Again, you refuse to answer the actual questions: do you ever lock your door or have a fence? Why?

I will note that when I travel to your country I get my passport checked and even stamped with "no recourse to public funds" or something on it. Why should some rape-u-gee or illegal not abide by the same laws that we must?

aldousburbank

Quote from: albrecht on April 29, 2016, 11:39:50 AM
Again, you refuse to answer the actual questions: do you ever lock your door or have a fence? Why?
To keep the gimp in?

albrecht

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 29, 2016, 11:46:48 AM
To keep the gimp in?
And I thought that box in his basement was strong enough to  keep him in.  ;)

ps: I'm not even saying that The Donald is the solution but at least he is talking about it. And, what the heck, might as well give him a shot considering the choices. I'm more concerned about local and State politics because, aside from the illegals and rapeugees and taxes, those effect me on a more daily basis. Though increasing it seems every aspect of our lives needs to be regulated by the Feds. Literally everything is now a "federal case."
Think of something and look it up, chances are there is a law or regulation about it, and it is bipartisan and most are never voted on but just implements by some agency:
https://www.federalregister.gov/

VtaGeezer

Quote from: FightTheFuture on April 29, 2016, 12:24:48 AM
The people that hate Cruz are the same people that Cruz has taken to task for being "do-nothing-Washington-fat-cat-insiders" like, you know, John Boner, and his texting, golfing, and spray-tan buddy, Donnie Trump. And don`t even get me started on that cretinous imbecile, Pete King.

Have you ever met Ted Cruz? I`m guessing you haven`t. Well, I have. While I can`t claim to know him well, I can say I know him well enough. Cruz is a brilliant, rock-ribbed, constitutional conservative with the second highest conservative rating in the entire congress(CR 97%). Only Utah Sen. Mike Lee, who strongly endorses Cruz, rates higher. I happen to think that`s a good thing after 16 YEARS of irresponsible government spending, not to mention the unprecedented intrusion of a widening centralized federal government into the lives of American citizens. But, you seem to enjoy having the g-men up your ass..not that there`s anything wrong with that, mind you...however, most rational people don`t enjoy it.

Ultimately, Cruz probably won`t be the GOP nominee, and I`m completely fine with that. The far greater issue is preventing Trump from getting to the White House. It`s nothing personal, it`s just that he`s the most unfit candidate that has ever run for the office. I don`t care how many votes he has; he`s a disaster waiting to happen. Trump is the poster boy for why the Founding Fathers despised Democracy and would be aghast at the very notion of someone like Trump having a chance of being elected President.
When Rafael calls you today for your sage advise, tell him he's looking more an more like the Johnnie-come-lately know-it-all punk he is.  Gotta go now...some jack-booted G-men just landed their black helos on my wife's petunias. 

ItsOver

I don't know what the trouble is all about.  Didn't we let California secede to become part of Mexico?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on April 29, 2016, 11:39:50 AM

I haven't refused to answer it; I thought it an obvious reply. Yes of course but the fence is to demarcate the house next door and the locks have been used all my life. Nothing to do with immigration though. I'm no more worried now about being assaulted or killed as ever I was. The few times I've been jumped when I was younger, each time was a low life white scumbag. And I was rescued in one instance by an Indian kid.
I was head butted by a former colleague whizzed on speed, at a firms night out, straight out of the blue (I was one of two who he assaulted), and he very nearly lost his job over it. He was fortunate that I put in a word for him and pleaded he shouldn't lose his job- having a wife and two kids. I told him though that it was the last time and to stop with the shit.