• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Meister_000

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 07, 2017, 10:12:37 AM
This photo is likely not pertaining to the missile attack. Syria still uses the MiG 21, but not based at Shayrat. Methinks that perhaps the sarin attack was Russian. And their FOB was Shayrat.

Right, that's part of the overall assessment that a) only a few (6? max) planes were destroyed and b) they were old junk to boot. Every damaged plane pic I've seen is of this old mig pattern. I've since gotten lots more pix, not just Russian but BBC and other on site photo-journalists and it's all the same stuff (i.e. confirmation) Most of the day experts were trying to 100% ID those canisters (of gas or xyz). Latest take I saw is that they were nearly generic design essentially, have been used to contain numerous possible substances or/and war-head parts, but/and when ganged in pairs as most of these were the binary gas delivery usage seemed probable.

pate

Quote from: Meister_000 on April 06, 2017, 03:31:28 AM
For my comrades: FYI...,

Italy[/b]

... join us!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lR29zxrY2LM

Only Fascists can't pronounce it correctly (or right/left if that is your bag, person) if spoken frankly...

pate

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 06, 2017, 08:12:14 AM
Nunes has withdrawn temporarily from the Russia investigation. Bannon stepped away from his post yesterday too. I wonder when Tillerson will want to spend more time with his family?  Pavng the way for Trumps son in law to essentially run the state department. If only Trump could find a way of not needing or firing the house and the senate, he could have hs family dynasty back.

You Pay so much more attention to this than it should be given, please tell me moar?

Wqhever is yer 'n-trest, Hilda?

#MAPA

ediot:  interogAtticve, full stoppish!

pate

Quote from: Meatie Pie on April 06, 2017, 08:50:58 AM
I didn't know your pickled brain was capable of anything other than posting 70s and 80s pop culture flotsam. It's like seeing Silent Bob finally speak. Only none of it makes sense, and you've misidentified the pinko.

Commie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4cRzClzw-U

Fu,quoit

pate

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 06, 2017, 09:45:06 AM
.. so ...

Knitting? Sewing? What possible difference does it at this point make?  Or, she shut up and both gott mein bier and and me an Earl?

\ediot: Knot Say'n

pate

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 06, 2017, 10:14:34 AM
.. Big boys games now Donald. Big boys games.

'natch, why don't you take mummie's lil' dahlangs, away and let the mentat{or tit or kaffe-klatch}, SAW-ry dear;

I mean, play with your TOYS?  That's a good soldier!

ie/

pate

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 06, 2017, 11:20:57 AM
What the fuck is your point?  No one follows this thread to recieve a lesson in art appreciation.  What's next, a history of lesbianism in America?  If you have nothing on topic to say, STFU.

/reported

Dr. MD MD

Lindsay Graham said on Tucker tonight that national security risks cannot be monitized. Meaning there's no cap to what we should be willing to spend on them. That's because he doesn't think of it as his money and because he's probably making a lot off of arms sales, etc.   ;)  ::)

pate

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 06, 2017, 12:37:22 PM
So, it's official. McCain is president now. I'm all for assassination attempts now. Let 'em rip!  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wT59l3Yn4TY

Ha, I wish I hadjii scrip-abilty, my fiend...

pate

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on April 06, 2017, 02:52:54 PM
Trump is in way over his head. Threatening war with Syria today, more bullying and bluster with China expected tomorrow. His impulsive, volatile character is on full display with his lack of diplomacy, inexperience, and inability to comprehended the long-term effects of his decisions. Even worse, his unstable WH is fraught with chaos, infighting, and nepotism by equally unqualified staff and appointees...

Basically, the whole situation is his own fault.

Vote for yerself, such arrogance?  Ignore history will'ya?

CRIMEA, big part-giver!

The prezid'ain't dindu nuffin!

It soul'd be obviate that Parthian Prett'ics are Fake News, bye Naoq'oui?

pate

Quote from: Meister_000 on April 06, 2017, 05:52:04 PM
There is a time and place for SHAMING..guest..legitimately "shameful", when defyin..pussy-footin manner..NOW.

Sistar, with an editor you could go 'latinum!

starrmtn001

Goodbye (and riddance) president pussy.  Hello, President Trump!

European Allies Offer Cautious Welcome to US Missile Strikes, Urge UN Action.  4.7.17.

https://youtu.be/etK0r_nwiIA

pate

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 06, 2017, 06:13:41 PM
.. Its the last resort..

#MAPLYLARGA

{PM with a SASE of 100Euros for the dram of a lifithyme!}

ediot: boldy

pate

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 06, 2017, 06:39:54 PM
You'll get no argument from me. Which is why I said humanitarian aid. They could ground the Russians with an emp. They've moved on since the Foxbat. There is no right answer in my view; maybe not even a less bad one. Then there's NK on the burner too. Ain't life grand.

On parle Anglais ici
?  Mie bahn, Sociale wan>?

pate

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 06, 2017, 07:13:17 PM
50 Tomahawk missiles launched at Syrian airfield. Kicked off then.

Wan wood onLee prove pointed, Fify says, "mmmm"...

pate

Quote from: Zetaspeak on April 06, 2017, 07:55:37 PM
.. for years .. Now he flipped on a dime.

That's small change...

pate

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 06, 2017, 07:59:31 PM
Exactly! The luxury of not having to make life or death decisions doesn't measure up to the expediency of being POTUS. The other irony being he blamed Obama for not going in, even though Trump said he shouldn't! Bannon must be spitting feathers with what has happened.

Maybe he zigged where the previous office holder zagged?

I dunno, I'm not privy to the presidential briefings?  Maybe ManDate is to blame?

pate

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on April 06, 2017, 08:58:19 PM
Reports are that Trump has bombed Russians.

Wait to you see the EO that cancels all funding to NPR!

pate

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 06, 2017, 09:08:53 PM
I have never heard or read such uninformed foolish speculation and prejudiced premature judgement as appears on this thread tonight.  I quess it takes something like this to bring out all those who know what the real deal on this attack is and have iron clad proof in the form of YouTube Videos.  I'm going to enjoy watching all the experts who have expressed their opinions here tonight react to the facts as they are revealed.  Of course some of you are so sold on conspiracy theories that irrefutable facts won't matter and you will just double down on your assertions because you know the truth of the matter with metaphysical certainty.

Kid, I expect a sincere apology when it proves to be Woodrow Wilson to be ultimately at fault.

I've always hated the man, and now my thyme traveling plan to have him castrated yet again has come to fruition...

All I have to say is don't make us have to come back an do it all over a Third thyme!

pate

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 06, 2017, 09:10:16 PM

Any Navy vets that can read the semaphore flags?  I see N or negative, G or need pilot, W or need medical help and B or discharging weapons

I don't see the International Code semaphore flag raised so I guess the US Navy operated alone.

Good read; codes change.

Those were actually directed at the SForces tasked with dealing with Fenando Poo.  Other than that I can't say, read the story at eleven in fidy yearns if it's déclassé by then...

pate

Quote from: Meatie Pie on April 06, 2017, 10:35:33 PM
How do you ex-military feel about this douchebag making life and death decisions for your brethren?

I can honestly say that if this or that douchebag has removed any barriers to actual combat for any kind of warrior, that maybe they should fight for what they fought for and win it for a change, or shut the fuck up and sit at home and knit stockings or something for real soldiers.

I'm ready to pass the baton to the neXt-gen...

That's just my rethuglican thinking though.

Can the pansy-flowers win or was it a sham for votes?

pate

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 06, 2017, 11:29:59 PM
Obamas weapon of choice was predator drones...

GWB put that in the presidential tool-box, why not use it?

Fookin' COMMIES!

Jackstar

Quote from: Meatie Pie on April 06, 2017, 10:35:33 PM
this douchebag making life and death decisions for your brethren?

Still superior to a Clinton anything.

How is this dork so much worse than what came before? Methinks the armchair diplomat doth protest too much.

pate

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on April 07, 2017, 08:17:54 AM
When you say 'us', do you include Trump who was first against then for strikes on Syria? As for the rest of your uninformed swill, try, just try not to be a knobhead.

US all.  You with US all..

sprechen sie Anglick, prole?