• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

someguy

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 05, 2017, 12:26:02 PM
No, I dream of squashing mouthy little cucks like you. I say bring the civil war so that I can start hunting you for sport.  ;)

well that picture proves I obviously have nothing to be afraid of, sweetie.

make sure you keep your mom's number handy so she can bring you a new pair of pants.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: someguy on March 05, 2017, 12:27:37 PM
well that picture proves I obviously have nothing to be afraid of, sweetie.

make sure you keep your mom's number handy so she can bring you a new pair of pants.

Oh, you're a woman. Nevermind. You can go back to sewing and making food for your husband now.

someguy

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 05, 2017, 12:29:07 PM
Oh, you're a woman. Nevermind. You can go back to sewing and making food for your husband now.

I can also go back to avoiding any form of physical contact with you, like every other woman.

women don't like cowards who pee thair pants

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: someguy on March 05, 2017, 12:30:31 PM
I can also go back to avoiding any form of physical contact with you, like every other woman.

women don't like cowards who pee thair pants

No, woman can obviously be just as mean and nasty as men. You're proof of that. Trust me, if I could punch your soul in the face, I would, cuz it's just ugly, no matter what sex you are.  ;D

And you're obviously just alone and lonely...probably pretty ugly too. I pity you.  :(

someguy

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 05, 2017, 12:32:30 PM
No, woman can obviously be just as mean and nasty as men. You're proof of that. Trust me, if I could punch your soul in the face, I would, cuz it's just ugly, no matter what sex you are.  ;D

awww, did I hit a nerve? did I hit a little too close to home? it's okay little guy, call your mommy and she'll bring you a new pair of pants.

mikuthing01

Quote from: someguy on March 05, 2017, 12:24:14 PM
obviously not, since that picture proves trump supporters are cowards who piss their pants.

much like you, that man talked shit and couldn't back it up. have you pissed your pants lately?

democraticunderground is always photoshoping piss on trump supporters i would be surprised if that photo was not theirs. Antifa got their asses handed to them pretty fucking good yesterday. One trump supporter was bashing SJW's in the head so hard with wood poles that the poles were snapping it was fucking hilarious.

Most of the SJW larpers looked like this

someguy

Quote from: mikuthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on March 05, 2017, 12:34:12 PM
democraticunderground is always photoshoping piss on trump supporters i would be surprised if that photo was not theirs. Antifa got their asses handed to them pretty fucking good yesterday. One trump supporter was bashing SJW's in the head so hard with wood poles that the poles were snapping it was fucking hilarious.

this guy sure does look like he won! winners always pee their pants.

mikuthing01

Captain America cracking hippie skulls

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: someguy on March 05, 2017, 12:34:01 PM
awww, did I hit a nerve?

No. You couldn't find a g-spot if someone gave you a map.  :D

Try something new. Go discover yourself!  ;D

pate

I went to a political rally and a hockey game broke out...

Awesome!

#MAPA

WOTR

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on March 05, 2017, 09:20:45 AM
I think we need a full investigation. 

I appoint myself as Bellgab's Attorney General and will conduct a thorough review of the evidence.
Given your blatant, obvious ties to BG's transsexual Jewish mafia, I believe that you should recuse yourself.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: someguy on March 05, 2017, 12:35:35 PM
this guy sure does look like he won! winners always pee their pants.

I found a video of your "friends" beating you. Apparently, they can't stand you either.  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3ggJJhQkMs

someguy

you guys are SO shook. poor little guys so scared they piddle in their pants.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: someguy on March 05, 2017, 12:43:54 PM
you guys are SO shook. poor little guys so scared they piddle in their pants.

Doesn't your husband ever need attention or is he just too disgusted by you now to touch you anymore?  ???

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: mikuthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on March 05, 2017, 12:36:18 PM
Captain America cracking hippie skulls

Those peace loving Trump supporters. The ones who accuse Trump opponents of being violent.  :-\

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 05, 2017, 12:45:57 PM
Doesn't your husband ever need attention or is he just too disgusted by you now to touch you anymore?  ???

Triggered? Much?

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 05, 2017, 12:38:05 PM
No. You couldn't find a g-spot if someone gave you a map.  :D

You really are getting old.  We use GPS now.  Simply enter 12411 king george blvd, Vancouver, BC and you will soon arrive at your destination.

someguy

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on March 05, 2017, 12:47:22 PM
Triggered? Much?

those snowflakes like to talk a real tough game about hunting me for sport, but that picture just proves they're little cowards who can't help but piddle their khakis

mikuthing01

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on March 05, 2017, 12:46:44 PM
Those peace loving Trump supporters. The ones who accuse Trump opponents of being violent.  :-\

Antifa attacked them and they fought back and won even though they were out numbered kek

someguy

Quote from: mikuthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on March 05, 2017, 12:50:27 PM
Antifa attacked them and they fought back and won even though they were out numbered kek

antfi makes trump supporters piss their pants

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on March 05, 2017, 12:48:29 PM
You really are getting old.  We use GPS now.  Simply enter 12411 king george blvd, Vancouver, BC and you will soon arrive at your destination.

Says the guy typing from his prepaid coffin in Alberta.  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: someguy on March 05, 2017, 12:52:34 PM
antfi makes trump supporters piss their pants

Look at the way you beat your husband. Shameful!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGpbAW7jdsM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: mikuthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on March 05, 2017, 12:50:27 PM

You were there? Being brave?

someguy

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on March 05, 2017, 12:55:16 PM

anime nazis never leave their basement

Dr. MD MD

You should be brave and start fighting pedophilia in your country, which is RIFE with it! Unless...you're actually for it?  :o

https://www.pri.org/stories/2015-07-23/uk-s-pedophilia-scandal-even-worse-anybody-thought

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: someguy on March 05, 2017, 12:55:50 PM
anime nazis never leave their basement

You just won't stop beating your poor husband. Crazy bitch!  ::)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNJ1eWSH5xo

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 05, 2017, 12:58:34 PM
You should be brave and start fighting pedophilia in your country, which is RIFE with it! Unless...you're actually for it?  :o

https://www.pri.org/stories/2015-07-23/uk-s-pedophilia-scandal-even-worse-anybody-thought

Hush...

someguy

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 05, 2017, 12:59:59 PM
You just won't stop beating your poor husband. Crazy bitch!  ::)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNJ1eWSH5xo

do you have some sort of fetish about being beaten by women? that would explain a few things. poor weak little snowflake.

mikuthing01

I watched the livestream yesterday i seen it all go down. Not everyone there was looking for a fight most on both sides were not. But some innocents got caught in the middle The Trump supporters just stood guard ready to protect when Antifa got violent and sure enough they did. So they beat violent antifa protesters bloody and sent them on their way.

This guy came prepared you can even see superglue in his bag for sealing wounds lol. They just stood in the Trump supporter area till they had no choice but to start cracking skulls open. Antifa cant fight for shit Gavin McInnes found that out first hand lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9j3YiNa8Tc