Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

paladin1991

Quote from: lukathing03🗾🇯🇵🗻🌸 on February 02, 2017, 09:53:19 PM

Allahu Akbar!

https://www.facebook.com/jennblackofficial/videos/1180843755344779/?pnref=story

The religion of peace.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 02, 2017, 10:13:42 PM
My dad used to tell a joke about getting a record album of Mexico's greatest war heroes. It's an hour of silence.  :D

Won't need the army. Mexico is the third biggest trading partner to the US.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on February 02, 2017, 10:24:30 PM

There will be a door in the wall for that.  ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 02, 2017, 10:29:24 PM
There will be a door in the wall for that.  ::)

Oh yeah, the wall....  ::)

ItsOver

Heh.  Reminds me of South Park episode where the boys have the Mexican Aeronautics and Space Administration (MASA) launch a whale to the Moon.

Yorkshire pud

Not Trump per se, but worrying.

Russian hacking aims to destabilise West, Sir Michael Fallon says

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38850907

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on February 02, 2017, 10:34:37 PM
Not Trump per se, but worrying.

Russian hacking aims to destabilise West, Sir Michael Fallon says

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38850907

So many things to worry about, pud. So many things to choose from these days. I'm sure if you work a little harder you can make a go of tying it all back to Trump. MYGA! (Make Yourself Great Again)  :D

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: lukathing03🗾🇯🇵🗻🌸 on February 02, 2017, 09:53:19 PM

Allahu Akbar!

https://www.facebook.com/jennblackofficial/videos/1180843755344779/?pnref=story

They're just emulating Big Mo. He married Aisha at the age of nine and did not spare the rod. To the point that in one of the Hadiths she bitches about women of the faith being worse off than those of other religions. Of course, liberals still support and excuse the mind virus known as Islam and advocate tolerance of it. Fuck that, it's a cancer on this planet. All of it.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on February 02, 2017, 10:24:30 PM

We have a 58 Billion dollar trade deficit with Mexico.  Who do you think would suffer worse if any curtailment of trade were to happen. They need us more than we need them.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 02, 2017, 10:40:42 PM
We have a 58 Billion dollar trade deficit with Mexico.  Who do you think would suffer worse if any curtailment of trade were to happen. They need us more than we need them.

That will depend on how much the US wants certain parts for the cars it drives.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on February 02, 2017, 10:43:00 PM

That's called a good business environment for manufacturing entrepreneurs.

Luka Megurine

Mexican parts are shit we need to just make them here. I had a Honda 450 Rancher ES that had the electric shift actuator contracted out to be made in Mexico to save money then they all started failing and Honda had to start making them in Japan to be reliable.

Quoteb-b-but muh peppers!

I grow peppers in my garden and pick them myself they are incredibly easy to grow, Mexico can eat shit.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: lukathing03🗾🇯🇵🗻🌸 on February 02, 2017, 10:50:01 PM
Mexican parts are shit we need to just make them here. I had a Honda 450 Rancher ES that had the electric shift actuator contracted out to be made in Mexico to save money then they all started failing and Honda had to start making them in Japan to be reliable.

I worked indrectly with a car parts supplier (OEM), and a large car company gets stuff like you had sorted out. True, some can go back to Japan, but often they just revamp the plant's practces and QA.

Incidentally; why did you buy Japanese?

Kidnostad3

Wonderful, we then repatriate the plants and the jobs.  Any other thoughts?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 02, 2017, 10:56:47 PM
Wonderful, we then repatriate the plants and the jobs.  Any other thoughts?

No they won't unless Trump and the treasury make it well worth their while. Funded by you of course..  ;D

Luka Megurine

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on February 02, 2017, 10:56:21 PM

Incidentally; why did you buy Japanese?

Because American ATV's suck balls Polaris is the most unreliable shit i have ever worked on and Arctic Cat is marginally better. Japanese ATV's are pretty solid i have owned Kawasaki, Suzuki and Honda and they are hard to kill. Friends have owned Yamaha which is also pretty good and Canadian shit Can-Am which also holds up well but Can-Am is over priced.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: lukathing03🗾🇯🇵🗻🌸 on February 02, 2017, 11:02:05 PM
Because American ATV's suck balls Polaris is the most unreliable shit i have ever worked on and Arctic Cat is marginally better. Japanese ATV's are pretty solid i have owned Kawasaki, Suzuki and Honda and they are hard to kill. Friends have owned Yamaha which is also pretty good and Canadian shit Can-Am which also holds up well but Can-Am is over priced.

It might not surprise you the five top selling cars in the US are Japanese.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on February 02, 2017, 11:00:13 PM
No they won't unless Trump and the treasury make it well worth their while. Funded by you of course..  ;D

I'll spring for it if it means more jobs and a better quality of life for Americans.  Have you been to Mexico.  It is still a country with killing poverty with some nuevo prosperous in and around Mexico City and a few other spots.  The drug trade is their biggest industry.  Why do you think so many are in this country.   

Luka Megurine

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on February 02, 2017, 11:06:02 PM
It might not surprise you the five top selling cars in the US are Japanese.

no, American cars are shit and a lot of them are built in Mexico and Canada. Toyota builds a lot of their stuff here like my Tacoma and it's pretty reliable it's a shame we cant get the HiLux though if only for the diesel engine.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on February 02, 2017, 11:11:29 PM
I'll spring for it if it means more jobs and a better quality of life for Americans.  Have you been to Mexico.  It is still a country with killing poverty with some nuevo prosperous in and around Mexico City and a few other spots.  The drug trade is their biggest industry.  Why do you think so many are in this country.

The drug trade is huge because they have a willing customer base in the US.

Luka Megurine

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on February 02, 2017, 11:17:02 PM

We can fix that by going full Rodrigo Duterte

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on February 02, 2017, 11:17:02 PM

Again, you point out Mexico's dependence on the U.S.

Meister_000

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on February 02, 2017, 10:40:22 PM
They're just emulating Big Mo. He married Aisha at the age of nine and did not spare the rod. To the point that in one of the Hadiths she bitches about women of the faith being worse off than those of other religions. Of course, liberals still support and excuse the mind virus known as Islam and advocate tolerance of it. Fuck that, it's a cancer on this planet. All of it.

Married her at the age of 6, but, being the Holy man he was, he waited to consummate the marriage -- till she was 9.
You really do need to get out of the woods every once in a while. Read "Islam and the Future of Tolerance" by Sam Harris (LIBERAL) and Maajid Nawaz. [SV actually mentioned it to me over a year ago and it's quite good (albeit very short)]. Wake up you brain-dead redneck fags! -- boy that felt good! :D

https://www.amazon.com/Islam-Future-Tolerance-Sam-Harris/dp/0674088700/ref=tmm_hrd_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=

Quote from: Meister_000 on February 03, 2017, 12:10:25 AM
Married her at the age of 6, but, being the Holy man he was, he waited to consumate the marriage -- till she was 9.
You really do need to get out of the woods every once in a while. Read "Islam and the Future of Tolerance" by Sam Harris (LIBERAL) and Maajid Nawaz. [SV actually mentioned it to me over a year ago and it's quite good (albeit very short)]. Wake up you brain-dead redneck fags! -- boy that felt good! :D

:o 9, that's a real mature age.   ???  :o She's practically a grown-up, right?  ???  :o If you think 9 is a decent age for people to start fucking then you are one sick puppy.  >:( Please go directly to jail and do not pass go.  Fuck Mohammed too.

Meister_000

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 03, 2017, 12:17:27 AM
:o 9, that's a real mature age.   ??? :o She's practically a grown-up, right?  ??? :o If you think 9 is a decent age for people to start fucking then you are one sick puppy.  >:( Please go directly to jail and do not pass go.  Fuck Mohammed too.

I'll go easy on you this once. I went through this (and much more re Islam) late 2015 here at BG. Again, pull your heads out of your asses once in a while, ladies.

Quote from: Meister_000 on February 03, 2017, 12:25:30 AM
I'll go easy on you this once. I went through this (and much more re Islam) late 2015 here at BG. Again, pull your heads out of your asses once in a while, ladies.

Seriously, you are justifying having relations with a 9 year old? Such a child hasn't even been through puberty yet.  Please tell me I'm merely misunderstanding you.  If I'm not then you are a potential pedophile and you seriously need to see a psychiatrist and probably should be locked up.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Justin Time on February 02, 2017, 05:54:45 PM
I'm with you dubby, pour me a cordial, would you?  Grand Marnier, if you pls.

Haha you would have to bring up the noun.  OK, three definitions, and I'll have a Vandermint since it's snowing.