• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

You people need to think about this.  Hillary is going to run that bit as a campaign ad and a bunch of minorites are going to believe that Trump is racist and they will vote in droves.  He has sunk his campaign.

Tariffs have to be passed by Congress.  SF, do you think that bunch of corporate suck-ups are going to pass tariffs?  No way, Jose.  Yet Trump is going to make Mexico build a wall.  Try again.

I doubt I'll ever vote for Hillary but the fact that I contemplated it for a second is disturbing.

Maybe my mind is getting carried away.  It can go in some strange places sometimes.  I'm doing yard cleanup and with nothing to listen to, I start thinking a lot. Yeah, Jackstar, I know. Big mistake.

Still, I really think Trump has no chance against Hillary now.

Jackstar

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 29, 2016, 01:47:27 AM
You people need to think about this. [...] He has sunk his campaign.

Jackstar

You people need to think about this. [...] He has sunk his campaign.

Jackstar

Yeah, Jackstar, I know. Big mistake.

I'll be honest--there's hope for you yet, Buckaroo.

Quote from: Value Of Pi on February 29, 2016, 01:03:53 AM
There might be a fourth possibility: he was exhausted, his brain locked up and he didn't have a prepared answer. So, he was unable to think on his feet, and even the most basic and decent instinct, to reject the KKK, somehow was beyond his capacity to articulate. Maybe because he doesn't instinctively have too many strong feelings on the subject, like most people.

Oh, come on.  He doesn't know what to think about the KKK?  Really?  That's a sorry excuse, Value of Pi.

Quote from: Jackstar on February 29, 2016, 01:50:15 AM

LOL.  I thought about taking that out as it is not proper English but I said what the fuck.  It makes more of an impact this way.

Quote from: Jackstar on February 29, 2016, 01:51:47 AM
I'll be honest--there's hope for you yet, Buckaroo.

Now I am scared for myself.

Just kidding,  JS.  ;)

Designx

Yes.. well maybe that is Trump's biggest deal yet - just like paying a fighter to lose a fight. Maybe that's exactly why I don't trust him - his morals are made out of money.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 29, 2016, 01:53:11 AM

Oh, come on.  He doesn't know what to think about the KKK?  Really?  That's a sorry excuse, Value of Pi.

I agree, it's unlikely but it's the best I could come up with -- mental fatigue resulting in a very, very bad answer to a question. Don't worry, if he's hesitant to condemn the KKK because he actually thinks that way, it'll come out some way, somehow. He has lots of issues he's managed to dodge thus far. He can't keep it up forever.

Jackstar

So on the one hand, he's an out-of-control renegade who can't be trusted not to embarrass America by saying something clownish, and on the other, he didn't immediately have a knee-jerk-spasm and start straight up condemning people that he probably hasn't heard of or thought about in decades just because some low-level CNN flunky hit him with a surprise question, so you armchair statesmen aren't gonna throw in your support behind, like, thousands of other people.

There isn't a rolleyes gif big enough for me to post here that would represent the magnitude of my scorn. Do not pass Go; do not collect $200.

It's irrelevant whether he was pretending that he didn't remember who David Duke was or not--it was a bullshit question and Trump handled it better than G.W. Bush dodged that shoe.

If you people are really gonna be all down on Trump, it would probably behoove you to find real issues to heap your scintillating analysis on.

Faustina

Trump is starting to falter.  His handling of the "David Duke" matter was extremely poor, to say the least.   Now he's going to have to expend much time and energy explaining that he's really not a White Supremacist sympathizer, and some people will never believe him.

Faustina

Quote from: Value Of Pi on February 29, 2016, 01:03:53 AM
There might be a fourth possibility: he was exhausted, his brain locked up and he didn't have a prepared answer. So, he was unable to think on his feet, and even the most basic and decent instinct, to reject the KKK, somehow was beyond his capacity to articulate. Maybe because he doesn't instinctively have too many strong feelings on the subject, like most people.

Trouble is, in him not immediately dismissing the KKK ---as an organization that he would never have anything to do with--- without having to think it over or research it, people will assume he's somehow a KKK sympathizer.  His first real misstep.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Faustina on February 29, 2016, 03:38:48 AM
Trump is starting to falter.  His handling of the "David Duke" matter was extremely poor, to say the least.   Now he's going to have to expend much time and energy explaining that he's really not a White Supremacist sympathizer, and some people will never believe him.

Did you hear that clip of Trump saying "I disavow" on the news break on Knapp? He sounded curt, impatient and annoyed. He's going to get more annoyed (leading possibly to some new incident) because nobody is going to let him off the hook. He doesn't think he should have to explain himself, but he will need to if he hopes to get past this.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Faustina on February 29, 2016, 03:52:08 AM
Trouble is, in him not immediately dismissing the KKK ---as an organization that he would never have anything to do with--- without having to think it over or research it, people will assume he's somehow a KKK sympathizer.  His first real misstep.

Yes, he dug himself a big hole that will be very tough to get out of. This is a whole level beyond his previous wild statements. Even Teflon can get sticky if you heat it up too much.

Faustina

Quote from: Value Of Pi on February 29, 2016, 03:53:57 AM
Did you hear that clip of Trump saying "I disavow" on the news break on Knapp? He sounded curt, impatient and annoyed. He's going to get more annoyed (leading possibly to some new incident) because nobody is going to let him off the hook. He doesn't think he should have to explain himself, but he will need to if he hopes to get past this.

He missed the moment when he could have explained himself out of it (not immediately dismissing the KKK with vigor).  It will be interesting to see what he'll pull off tomorrow to try to create a diversion, coz he definitely doesn't want the media running with this for a week. 

Quote from: Faustina on February 29, 2016, 04:01:49 AM
He missed the moment when he could have explained himself out of it (not immediately dismissing the KKK with vigor). 

Ding! Ding! Ding!  We have a winner!

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Faustina on February 29, 2016, 04:01:49 AM
He missed the moment when he could have explained himself out of it (not immediately dismissing the KKK with vigor).  It will be interesting to see what he'll pull off tomorrow to try to create a diversion, coz he definitely doesn't want the media running with this for a week.

It won't be a good or plausible explanation at this point, no question. But if he can't divert attention and his supporters are forced to confront this problem, you have to wonder how they'll react. Will they make excuses for him to the extent that his numbers don't take a big hit (especially before Tuesday) or will this reverse his momentum? With any normal candidate, this wouldn't even be a question. He/she would be done and done.

Jackstar

A conspicuous lack of linkage to the Trump disavowal, from the gang who spammed the previous video eleventy-thousand hojillion times.

Here, I'll start: http://transparentshills

WOTR

Quote from: onan on February 29, 2016, 05:27:59 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnpO_RTSNmQ
I should have been sleeping- but this was much more fun.  Perhaps the best part was the "self funded campaign."  I was actually unaware that Drumph only loaned his campaign most of the $$$ so far.  Interesting.  ;D

You people need to think about this.  Hillary is going to run that bit as a campaign ad and a bunch of minorites are going to believe that Trump is racist and they will vote in droves.  He has sunk his campaign.

Tariffs have to be passed by Congress.  SF, do you think that bunch of corporate suck-ups are going to pass tariffs?  No way, Jose.  Yet Trump is going to make Mexico build a wall.  Try again.

I doubt I'll ever vote for Hillary but the fact that I contemplated it for a second is disturbing.

Maybe my mind is getting carried away.  It can go in some strange places sometimes.  I'm doing yard cleanup and with nothing to listen to, I start thinking a lot. Yeah, Jackstar, I know. Big mistake.

‘This Will Be The End Of Trump’s Campaign,’ Says Increasingly Nervous Man For Seventh Time This Year.  Repeating identical comments he had made in June, July, August, September, and twice in November, increasingly nervous poster 21st Century Man responded to Donald Trump’s latest gaffe.

trump has no chance to win in November. The media, in anticipation of the inevitable, is already starting to target him. Just wait until he is the GOP nominee. They will rip him, his reputation, and family to little tiny pieces. There is no shortage of material with which to work. His mob connections alone will turn many voters. Then we`ll start seeing an endless stream of good decent people who had their lives destroyed by his shady businesses practices.

Trump is a buffoon. A clown. He`ll melt when the press crawls up his ass with a microscope and starts asking the really tough questions. If that`s not sufficient, Obama will finish him off by hitting the trail for Hillary. I`ve never missed a vote. Not in any election I was eligible to vote. If Trump is nominated, this will be the first. He`s that bad.

I signed up, and you should, too.

http://theresurgent.com/trump-will-be-so-radioactive-by-november-his-own-supporters-will-deny-him-nevertrump/

GravitySucks

Quote from: FightTheFuture on February 29, 2016, 08:29:44 AM

I signed up, and you should, too.

I stopped taking anything you post seriously when you said you were going to start fund raising for Hillary. You were probably screaming at the top of your lungs to get Trump to sign the GOP's "loyalty pledge". Well he did. And so did your candidate. You knew Crus was going to beat Trump in SC. You donated money and time. Well, he didn't. Get over it.

Quote from: FightTheFuture on February 21, 2016, 11:58:37 AM
I have soothing news for you, NiT. I will FUND RAISE and actively campaign for Hillary if that buffoon, Trump, is nominated. As will many like me.

Quote from: FightTheFuture on February 29, 2016, 08:29:44 AM
The media, in anticipation of the inevitable, is already starting to target him. Just wait until he is the GOP nominee. They will rip him, his reputation, and family to little tiny pieces. There is no shortage of material with which to work. His mob connections alone will turn many voters. Then we`ll start seeing an endless stream of good decent people who had their lives destroyed by his shady businesses practices.

You love this wet dream so much that you continue to ignore the very obvious rebuttal to it.  The Pubs themselves would be doing this, IF THEY COULD.  The Senate Majority Leader just announced that Trump will not be supported and that senators running for reelection can rip Trump if he is the nominee. 

I know that you are not a smart man, and once you get an idea into that tiny stegosaurus brain of yours that it's almost impossible to shut it off, but no one is going to take this rant seriously until you address this problem, no matter how many times that you repeat it.

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 29, 2016, 08:54:47 AM
I stopped taking anything you post seriously when you said you were going to start fund raising for Hillary. You were probably screaming at the top of your lungs to get Trump to sign the GOP's "loyalty pledge". Well he did. And so did your candidate. You knew Crus was going to beat Trump in SC. You donated money and time. Well, he didn't. Get over it.

In the spirit of Alexander Hamillton, I would much rather have someone with wrong principles than someone devoid of any.

Trump is an embarrassment to this Republic. He lacks the needed temperament to be the leader of the free world. He`s crass and breathtakingly ignorant of even the most common things. And I suspect he`s a blatant racist.

Sorry, he will never get my vote. And the movement is growing. Mark my words; he has NO chance in November.

Quote from: FightTheFuture on February 29, 2016, 10:16:15 AM
And down goes FOX NEWS for being in the tank for Trump.

Does it say anything to you, at all, that Trump is beating professional journalists at the media game?