• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

136 or 142

Quote from: Jackstar on October 13, 2016, 03:47:07 AM
As if I'm an outlier.

massive rolleyes

You are an outlier.  Maybe not among white males, but among Americans in general.

You also killed JFK.  (satire alert)

Value Of Pi

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 13, 2016, 03:11:11 AM
If I'm picturing her as a sexy 20 year old in my mind, maybe.  I'll confess though I've never had that thought looking at 10 year olds. Maybe 15 year olds.

There are some teenagers 15-17 who look older then they are at first glance, which can confuse your thinking at first. And then I think some guys also think back to how they felt when they were teenagers as in "Jeez, not too many girls looked like that in MY class."

There's a line, however, between an innocent thought and one that's going in a bad direction. Knowing as we do about how Trump thinks of women, even his daughter, this incident doesn't help his image.

136 or 142

Quote from: Value Of Pi on October 13, 2016, 04:02:46 AM
There are some teenagers 15-17 who look older then they are at first glance, which can confuse your thinking at first. And then I think some guys also think back to how they felt when they were teenagers as in "Jeez, not too many girls looked like that in MY class."

There's a line, however, between an innocent thought and one that's going in a bad direction. Knowing as we do about how Trump thinks of women, even his daughter, this incident doesn't help his image.

I don't think this is a surprise to anybody. If some girl/woman comes forward with a credible case that Trump sexually assaulted them she was under 16, I think that would, de facto, end his candidacy.   I don't think he'd drop out of the race, but I think even many Trumptards would finally say Trump went over the line.  Of course, other Trumptards still wouldn't care and others would say that unless he was actually convicted, they wouldn't believe her story.

Given how Trump has tried to game the system by claiming if he doesn't win he must have been cheated, I'm sure some of the Trumptards would believe that even were he convicted he must have been railroaded, but, as long as Trump isn't President, they can believe whatever they like.

Jackstar

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 13, 2016, 03:57:01 AM
You are an outlier.

Knowing as we do about how Trump thinks of women, even his daughter, this incident doesn't help his image.

It frankly makes him look like a martyr. Thirty fucking years of Clinton's vile shenanigans, and the media whitewashes it all, but now we're all supposed to reflexively stand on the side of decency with insulted teenage beauty pageant whores willing contestants?

Nigga, please. The same majority of people who don't give a shit about the controlled demolition of Building 7, also don't give a shit about this.

theONE

Only if you were so dedicated to seeing beyond this "Knowing as we do about how Trump thinks of women" and consider that perhaps
he might be great leader and could make America great again, and if this is his biggest fault maybe it's not wort it to play pussy games and you
would stop squirting same boring bile extracts that are not that significant as Hillary's plan to open borders and be America's Angela Merkel.
Look what she did to Germany, Hillary is trying to reproduce this in US.

Think about it for a minute,...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: theONE on October 13, 2016, 03:53:32 AM
pud, you know that you are shooting ...blanks
those links are as non existent as Hillary's 33000 e-mails

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-37640145

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37639839

There, I worked it out for you.

You're welcome.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: theONE on October 13, 2016, 04:14:47 AM
Only if you were so dedicated to seeing beyond this "Knowing as we do about how Trump thinks of women" and consider that perhaps
he might be great leader and could make America great again, and if this is his biggest fault maybe it's not wort it to play pussy games and you
would stop squirting same boring bile extracts that are not that significant as Hillary's plan to open borders and be America's Angela Merkel.

Your devotion should be recognised by Trump, he may even allow you to sniff his fingers.

theONE

Quote from: Jackstar on October 13, 2016, 04:12:16 AM

It frankly makes him look like a martyr. Thirty fucking years of Clinton's vile shenanigans, and the media whitewashes it all, but now we're all supposed to reflexively stand on the side of decency with insulted teenage beauty pageant whores willing contestants?

Nigga, please. The same majority of people who don't give a shit about the controlled demolition of Building 7, also don't give a shit about this.

That's some cleaver and sophisticated ejaculation of a verbal punch, bravissimo :)

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 13, 2016, 04:18:14 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-37640145

QuoteMs Leeds, now 74, said that when she was 38 she sat next to Mr Trump in the first-class cabin of a flight to New York. Once airborne, he lifted the armrest and began to touch her.
"He was like an octopus... his hands were everywhere," said Ms Leeds. "It was an assault."

QuoteRachel Crooks said she was kissed on the lips by Mr Trump outside a lift in Trump Tower when she was a 22-year-old receptionist at a real estate company there.
"It was so inappropriate," Ms Crooks said. "I was so upset that he thought I was so insignificant that he could do that."

Does any of this even count as "game"? I'm struggling to take this seriously.

136 or 142

Quote from: Jackstar on October 13, 2016, 04:24:40 AM

Does any of this even count as "game"? I'm struggling to take this seriously.

Explains why you keep making excuses for Trump.

theONE

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 13, 2016, 04:21:13 AM
Your devotion should be recognised by Trump, he may even allow you to sniff his fingers.

Will Hillary give you her pungent volva so lick ..that's the mystery

theONE

OK. I  won.

hahaha, lol

136 or 142

Quote from: theONE on October 13, 2016, 04:14:47 AM

I don't see a single shred of evidence of how he would make 'America great again.'  Anybody who would vote for a candidate based on nothing more than a slogan seriously needs to consider what they are doing.

Hillary Clinton did not say she planned for open borders.  She called it a dream.  If I'm not mistaken, I believe she also said it in context of free trade agreements. As I've previously written, any agreement where capital (both money and business operations) are freely mobile, but labor mobility is restricted, isn't genuine free trade.

akwilly

Quote from: theONE on October 13, 2016, 04:29:43 AM
Will Hillary give you her pungent volva so lick ..that's the mystery
it would be like a scone. They enjoy those across the pond

theONE

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 13, 2016, 04:31:35 AM
I don't see a single shred of evidence of how he would make 'America great again.'  Anybody who would vote for a candidate based on nothing more than a slogan seriously needs to consider what they are doing.

Hillary Clinton did not say she planned for open borders.  She called it a dream.  If I'm not mistaken, I believe she also said it in context of free trade agreements. As I've previously written, any agreement where capital (both money and business operations) are freely mobile, but labor mobility is restricted, isn't genuine free trade.

Please do yourself a favour and listen to this Award winning cheering song :P

"Liar Liar Pants On Fire Hillary Song"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXjbXGyQDsE

pay special attention to 4:15 sec

Jackstar

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 13, 2016, 04:28:19 AM
Explains why you keep making excuses for Trump.

When you're a star, they let you make excuses for anyone you want. It's incredible.

theONE

Quote from: akwilly on October 13, 2016, 04:32:21 AM
it would be like a scone. They enjoy those across the pond

hahaha, filled with stale ..pudding, hahaha

136 or 142

Quote from: Jackstar on October 13, 2016, 04:41:06 AM
When you're a star, they let you make excuses for anyone you want. It's incredible.

8)

3OctaveFart

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/11/opinion/donald-trumps-sad-lonely-life.html?_r=2

I finally understand why this guy appeals to Senda. They are both lonely, depraved and psychotic.

Brothers in mania, just without daddy's millions as a common denominator.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Meatie Pie on October 13, 2016, 09:13:50 AM
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/11/opinion/donald-trumps-sad-lonely-life.html?_r=2

I finally understand why this guy appeals to Senda. They are both lonely, depraved and psychotic.

Brothers in mania, just without daddy's millions as a common denominator.

What a very well thought out piece. I hadn't thought of Trump in all those ways, but it does throw light on his persona. Your comparison with Senda is spot on too. Almost exactly the same as Trump.

onan

So, who has changed their opinion of trump since this thread started?

Juan

Not me.  I thought he was awful at the beginning and still do.

coaster

I checked my email this morning, and one said  "follow Ken Bone on twitter". I am fucking done with this bullshit. What a fucking pile of shit this election is.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: onan on October 13, 2016, 11:38:14 AM

I thought at first he was a joke. I now think he's not only disgusting (on several levels), but dangerous on a personal level and catastrophic to America if he was made POTUS. America deserves better than that turd, and no, that isn't an endorsement of Clinton.

Quote from: onan on October 13, 2016, 11:38:14 AM

Not me. However, I don't hold politicians to a high standard. I never thought he was a saint. I think Trump honestly cares more about the country than ***Hillary*** does. That's just my opinion. I'm willing to give Trump a four year crack at reviving American industry and manufacturing. Would he be able to accomplish this? I don't know. No one does.

Quote from: Juan on October 13, 2016, 11:50:40 AM
Not me.  I thought he was awful at the beginning and still do.

Same with me.  Better than the Clintons though.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 13, 2016, 12:01:34 PM
Same with me.  Better than the Clintons though.

Basically. And triggering liberals is always a plus.