• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Where is Obama's ORIGINAL Certificate of Live Birth?

Started by Ruteger, January 21, 2011, 04:39:21 PM

Silent

Quote from: Lena on January 26, 2011, 10:33:47 PM
Then you're in line with the old hags at "The View" like Whoopi Goldberg who laugh at Jesse cause he's "suing the government", which apparently is a no-no in her mind (or at least it's the propaganda she spews in this "obey your government" brainwashing show).

No, really, it's not a right.  The government probably has millions of laws and regulations regarding what you can and cannot do.  More get added all the time.  Where does it state that you have a right or freedom to not be searched prior to boarding a plane?  I know it's cool to be all anti-government but there needs to be some kind of evidence here.  Surely if it was  freedom then it was in writing somewhere.  And like I said, I think the pat downs are dumb.

Look at all the new laws about cell phone use while driving.  Is that a loss of freedom?  It's public safety.  The only difference is they're not touching you.

Lena

since this has nothing to do with Obama, at least not directly, read my answer here:
http://www.coastgab.com/index.php/topic,2235.0.html

Marc.Knight

Quote from: b_dubb on January 27, 2011, 02:34:26 AM
the troll returns.  and this time he/she drops some cyrillic bullshit in our laps.  hooray.  your stock art photo looks like a clown

are you trying to hack the forum Russian Bullshit Troll Clown?

kenyan granny testimony > birth certificate?  i don't think so

aberzombie is a birther idiot.  i don't know what country you're from but we take great pride in our ability to document births and validate said documents

Why engage in conversation with this person?

onan

I dont have all the information that has been presented to "prove" the illegitimacy of Obama's presidency.

I dont care to. I have enough confidence in the "system" to accept the natural citizenship of Obama. I also have enough sense to realize that the republican machine would never let the alleged situation happen if there were even a shred of actual evidence.

Birthers are embittered slow-witted sophomoric thinkers that act like spoiled children not getting dessert.

But please birthers preach on... I would rather you continue to show your idiocy here as opposed to finding a new target.

CoastGab Administrator

The personal attacks and insults are going to have to stop.  Coastgab is not an attack/flame forum, and it's not going to become one, either.  Any further attack/flame posts will be deleted, and if it continues beyond that, other options will be employed.

seven7

You know how to tell when Alex Jones(or Jesse Ventura or Hoaxland) is feeding you a line of bullshit?

His lips are moving.

The General

I guess you could call me a "birther,"  I think it's quite possible that Obama was not born in the US.  BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER, and it only detracts from the mission at hand of de-throning him in 2012.  It's not worth wasting time on.  What we need is a viable candidate to run against him.  That's the sad part, is that America can't even produce a viable Presidential candidate anymore.  Anyway, here's why the birther issue doesn't matter:

A: You can't prove it.
B: It's too late anyway, he's president now.
C: There is no evidence strong enough to hold up in court.
D: No Federal judge would take the case anyway, it would be political suicide.

b_dubb

why do we need to "dethrone" Obama?  i'm just curious.  you can't mean we need another Plutocratic/Republican president? 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plutocracy

The General

Quote from: b_dubb on January 27, 2011, 01:30:49 PM
why do we need to "dethrone" Obama?  i'm just curious.  you can't mean we need another Plutocratic/Republican president? 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plutocracy

I'm saying that the Birther movement's ultimate goal is to get him out of office.  And that the focus should be on defeating Obama through an election rather than this dancing around on the head of a pin about where he was born.  I certainly don't want another Republicrat.  I'd like to see Ron Paul run again.  As an Independent.

b_dubb

i know a lot of people support Paul.  he makes a lot of sense.  but as our MACHINE/SYSTEM is configured around a two party snow job ... i don't see him getting elected.  the corporations that pay to maintain said system would never allow someone that could dethrone them to be elected to office

fabucat

Quote from: The General on January 27, 2011, 12:28:08 PM
I guess you could call me a "birther,"  I think it's quite possible that Obama was not born in the US.  BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER, and it only detracts from the mission at hand of de-throning him in 2012.  It's not worth wasting time on.  What we need is a viable candidate to run against him.  That's the sad part, is that America can't even produce a viable Presidential candidate anymore.  Anyway, here's why the birther issue doesn't matter:

A: You can't prove it.
B: It's too late anyway, he's president now.
C: There is no evidence strong enough to hold up in court.
D: No Federal judge would take the case anyway, it would be political suicide.

Could you knock some sense into your fellow conservatives who happen to be birthers?  It's like liberals who whined that Bush stole the election.  Far more interesting to criticize our leaders on substantive, rather than on procedural grounds. 

I've noticed a disturbing tend in a lot of birthers.  They themselves happen not to have been born in the USA.  First there's Orly Taitz, born in the former Soviet Union.  Then there's Lena, not born in the USA by her own admission.  My aunt in San Diego works in a hospital there with a lot of Mexican immigrants, legal and illegal.  My aunt says that it's one of these Mexicans, NOT BORN IN THE USA, who always brings up the stupid issue of BHO's birth certificate.

Psychologists call this "projection," which is taking your greatest weakness or greatest fault, and projecting it onto other people. 

Personally, I think that immigrants who have come to the USA as children should be eligible for the presidency.  I realize that this idea is about as popular as a fleet of lead balloons. 

The General

Quote from: fabucat on January 28, 2011, 09:02:35 AM
Could you knock some sense into your fellow conservatives who happen to be birthers? 

God, I wish.  If I could do that, I'd also like to convince my fellow conservatives that Palin is unelectable, Glen Beck is a fraud, and the Republican Party has been sold down the river.   

b_dubb

Palin / Beck 2012.  that would totally fuck things up for the Republicans.  especially if they ran AGAINST the Republicans under a separate party

Marc.Knight

Quote from: b_dubb on January 28, 2011, 02:13:15 PM
Palin / Beck 2012.  that would totally fuck things up for the Republicans.  especially if they ran AGAINST the Republicans under a separate party

Beck is one of the worst things to hit the conservative movement.  Uneducated, yet thinks he is a genius.  He is so smart he never had to go to college. 

b_dubb

Beck is like a walking, talking hand grenade just waiting to open his mouth and esplode.  destroying any credibility of anyone who ever thought he had a good idea

Marc.Knight

Quote from: b_dubb on January 28, 2011, 02:24:59 PM
Beck is like a walking, talking hand grenade just waiting to open his mouth and esplode.  destroying any credibility of anyone who ever thought he had a good idea

that about sums it up.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Marc Knight on January 28, 2011, 02:18:41 PM

Beck is one of the worst things to hit the conservative movement.  Uneducated, yet thinks he is a genius.  He is so smart he never had to go to college. 
i usually agree with you, but on this subject, i must part. 

i've never believed college graduates are inherently "educated."  i'm also unable to subscribe to the notion that a non college grad is inherently "uneducated."  i see college as an obviously more traditional route to being educated, but it certainly doesn't assure such.  i've had too many experiences with too many "educated" people to believe otherwise.  i've also met some high school dropouts who would easily hold their own (in certain areas) against any college grad.

it's also important to consider the definition of the word "educated."  my school's first year seminar course spent an entire chapter (or more) attempting to define the word, and i suspect the definition differs from institution to institution (and depending upon the textbook edition).

i think beck is a douche poser with a woefully boring TV show producing white noise, but in my world view, he's hardly deserving of being called "uneducated."

anagrammy

Quote from: Michael V. on January 28, 2011, 06:08:34 PM

it's also important to consider the definition of the word "educated."  my school's first year seminar course spent an entire chapter (or more) attempting to define the word, and i suspect the definition differs from institution to institution (and depending upon the textbook edition).

i think beck is a douche poser with a woefully boring TV show producing white noise, but in my world view, he's hardly deserving of being called "uneducated."

Glenn Beck fancies himself the "one mighty and strong" who will save the United States when the constitution "hangs by a thread."  He is a delusional, narcissistic of the religionist variety, which is the worst kind.  You can tell by the painting of issues with the broad brush of certainty--black or white.  There are no thoughtful considerations, no pondering of two rights, no bringing up of current events which echo great questions mankind has dealt with for thousands of years.  No helpful reframing for the unification or betterment of the American public. 

Unless you consider an ability to completely suspend rational thought a symptom of education, I'd say turning over the moral thinking for your life to a group of priests and revelators who claim God speaks to them for you--hmmm, No, not educated.

He is the equivalent of a body which, having been snatched, screams in that hideous open-mouthed and bulging-eyed way we shuddered at in "Invasion of the Body Snatchers."  Only he does it nightly, served with a side of unwanted personal details about his eyesight, his bowels, his hemorrhoids, his drinking, so throw a sprinkle of hypochondria on that mix. 

It's my wet dream, as a progressive, that he gets nominated by his party which remind me of a bunch of homeless people fighting under a bridge.

Anagrammy

Marc.Knight

Quote from: anagrammy on January 29, 2011, 12:03:57 AM
Glenn Beck fancies himself the "one mighty and strong" who will save the United States when the constitution "hangs by a thread."  He is a delusional, narcissistic of the religionist variety, which is the worst kind.  You can tell by the painting of issues with the broad brush of certainty--black or white.  There are no thoughtful considerations, no pondering of two rights, no bringing up of current events which echo great questions mankind has dealt with for thousands of years.  No helpful reframing for the unification or betterment of the American public. 

Unless you consider an ability to completely suspend rational thought a symptom of education, I'd say turning over the moral thinking for your life to a group of priests and revelators who claim God speaks to them for you--hmmm, No, not educated.

He is the equivalent of a body which, having been snatched, screams in that hideous open-mouthed and bulging-eyed way we shuddered at in "Invasion of the Body Snatchers."  Only he does it nightly, served with a side of unwanted personal details about his eyesight, his bowels, his hemorrhoids, his drinking, so throw a sprinkle of hypochondria on that mix. 

It's my wet dream, as a progressive, that he gets nominated by his party which remind me of a bunch of homeless people fighting under a bridge.

Anagrammy

Glenn Beck was smart enough to peddle his ignorance as a virtue - his entire thematic program flows as a self-discovery of the hidden conspiratorial history of America.  Therefore, he becomes the teacher for those who were also in his former state of intellectual darkness - hence his devoted parishioners, I mean fans.  He captures the dull imagination of people who have never been exposed to complex thoughts, critical thinking, nor formal study beyond high school.  It is the old formulaic tripe of the apocalyptic preacher heralding the end times seen over and over in American unthinking religiosity.  This false philosophy attracts the hoards who do not know better, and the weak-minded seeking direction of any kind. 

A smattering of enlightenment reveals this type of ignorance in many venues - e.g. 2012 end of the world stupidity.  By any definition, a mal-educated individual whose intellectual grounding portends to surpass those who are actually scholars remains uneducated.  The brain can contain some facts, but without understanding there is no basis for being educated.  There is no equivocation, - no university education does not equal university education.  He is one of the more well known examples of this country's shift toward anti-intellectualism and head long pursuit of emotion-based thought. 

His guilt (and Fox's) as a purveyor of intellectual bilge is mitigated only by the apparent fact that millions of Americans have active appetites for historical and political obfuscation. 

Lena

Glen Beck made a 180° from "Ron Paul supporters are dangerous, possibly terrorists" to a Ron Paul "supporter".
So you know that he's just a conartist.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Lena on January 29, 2011, 02:01:22 AM
Glen Beck made a 180° from "Ron Paul people are dangerous, possibly terrorists" to a Ron Paul "supporter.
So you know that he's just a conartist.

and a well trained social opportunist.

b_dubb

i can't watch or listen to Beck.  it's worse than going to the dentist.  the nonsense that man cooks up just defies belief. 

i saw a video clip of when he was much younger and working as a drive team dj on the morning zoo crew.  to think that's the same wacko just doesn't seem possible.  as i understand it, beck was a party animal.  when his first family left him, he became a dry drunk and a mormon.  now he's making everyone miserable - except for his followers

Ruteger

The birther BS originates from Obama himself. If he would just provde access the ORIGNAL certificate, this nonsense would promptly die a quick death. But he doesn't. Hmmm. Why is that?

How about a MSNBC special where Olbermann or Matthews accompanies Obama to the vault where the supposed certificate exists? That would shut these idiot Birthers up! Unless of course, the original does not exist.  8)

===========================================================================================================

Quote from: TaoOfLuxLisbon on January 26, 2011, 08:40:19 PM
The Price is Right losing horn

It won't go away because right-wing men are hot for Orly Taitz.

Lena

of course it doesn't exist.
he's not a natural born US citizen, but who cares, he's the same creep as Bush, only less connected.
Bush was an idiot Skull & Bones son of an Asshole (Bush Sr.), basically the whole family are criminals with Granddaddy funding Adolf Hitler, and their family wealth out of the drugtrade.
Obama is just a stooge, and everybody knows it.
Kinda feel sorry for him.

onan

I know this horse is just about dead... So one more kick outta do it.

How come no one raises a stink about McCain bein born in Panama?

Marc.Knight

Quote from: onan on February 16, 2011, 02:35:04 PM
I know this horse is just about dead... So one more kick outta do it.

§ 1401. Nationals and citizens of United States at birth

(c) a person born outside of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents both of whom are citizens of the United States and one of whom has had a residence in the United States or one of its outlying possessions, prior to the birth of such person;   

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/8/1401.html   

onan

Quote from: Marc Knight on February 16, 2011, 02:39:25 PM

§ 1401. Nationals and citizens of United States at birth

(c) a person born outside of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents both of whom are citizens of the United States and one of whom has had a residence in the United States or one of its outlying possessions, prior to the birth of such person;   

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/8/1401.html   

rofl... that was fast... I shoulda just not posted the question... imma stinkle

Gotta admit it's funny how both candidates just happened to be right on the questionable line there.

aldousburbank

Quote from: onan on February 16, 2011, 02:35:04 PM

I, for one, bothered my long-suffering acquaintances with the fact that McCain was born in Panama and I still believe that Obama's campaign should have practiced their espoused transparency in regards to the stupid birth-certificate thing and other matters.  Does this make me weird?  Having said this, I couldn't care less about where the people who "win" the presidency were born, I care more who they owe$.  Trying to harmonize modern, paternalistic America with our Constitutional underpinnings at this late date seems to me to be like complaining about the rooster crowing while you're trying to sleep on a bed of nails, or like talking someone out of being gay, or hetero, whatever.