• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

You guys won't believe this.

Started by Pirate King Atomsk, May 23, 2008, 10:33:27 PM

Quote from: Pirate King Atomsk on May 23, 2008, 10:33:27 PM
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=58702

I laughed...so hard.

Was it the incredible burden lifted from your shoulders due to the fact that you already know who you're gonna vote for in 2012 that made you laugh?

GO GRAY! VOTE PAUL/NOORY IN 2012!

EvB

Quote from: Pirate King Atomsk on May 23, 2008, 10:33:27 PM
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=58702

I laughed...so hard.

You know, I HAVE heard guests (or maybe just one guest more than once since GN's pool seems to be shrinking) say "When you run for president..." and one time even cited Ron Paul as a running mate. I always took it as a joke - since Georgie made a little scoffing sound every time.

To tell you the truth - I think this is a publicity play.  I mean - C'mon folks!  Even if I liked him as a radio personality - this guy has no connections, no experience, not qualifications of any kind!  IOW - at the risk of showing you all how old I REALLY am - I think he's pulling a Pat Paulson.

What do you mean? He's got Richard C. Hoagland, Tahiti Village, and Roseanne supporting him. Plus....he's a 2 time emmy award winner.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: PhantasticSanShiSan on May 24, 2008, 01:59:20 AM
What do you mean? He's got Richard C. Hoagland, Tahiti Village, and Roseanne supporting him. Plus....he's a 2 time emmy award winner.
HAHA... i literally guffawed when i read your post.  particularly the tahiti village part.

Quote from: EvB on May 24, 2008, 01:46:10 AM

You know, I HAVE heard guests (or maybe just one guest more than once since GN's pool seems to be shrinking) say "When you run for president..." and one time even cited Ron Paul as a running mate. I always took it as a joke - since Georgie made a little scoffing sound every time.

To tell you the truth - I think this is a publicity play.  I mean - C'mon folks!  Even if I liked him as a radio personality - this guy has no connections, no experience, not qualifications of any kind!  IOW - at the risk of showing you all how old I REALLY am - I think he's pulling a Pat Paulson.

At first I only slightly recognized the name Pat Paulson, until I googled it and remembered he was responsible for that trademark out-of-time blackfaced minstrel routine...(which has always been a favorite of mine. Too bad it apparently didn't go over so well..*snicker*.).But I digress..

Aaaanyways, I agree. It's probably a stupid publicity stunt, because NO ONE would take him seriously as a candidate...except maybe the numbers lady or Hoagland as Phantastic stated above.

Although, if Obama can get the democratic nomination on speaking skills alone, maybe that makes Noory think he has a chance? Unfortunately for him, he's not carrying any weight in that department either...so he's pretty much fucked.

EvB

Ladies and Gentleman, Pat Paulson - as I knew him in my youth:

MV/Liberace!

even IF this were serious, the notion of snoory relegating ron paul merely to the status of his "running mate" is appalling since ron paul's mind is in a completely different league... a different UNIVERSE than that of snoors'.  paul is an intellectual who uses historical precedence to explain his views and does it with a skill unmatched by anybody i've heard since i started paying attention to politics at the age of 13.

snoory's intellect can handle quips about portals and robots.  that's about as far as it goes.  oh, yes, and angels.  sorry bout that.

maybe snoory could hand out fliers promoting paul's candidacy, but that's about as far as his association with paul deserves to go.

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on May 24, 2008, 10:58:57 PM
even IF this were serious, the notion of snoory relegating ron paul merely to the status of his "running mate" is appalling since ron paul's mind is in a completely different league... a different UNIVERSE than that of snoors'.  paul is an intellectual who uses historical precedence to explain his views and does it with a skill unmatched by anybody i've heard since i started paying attention to politics at the age of 13.

snoory's intellect can handle quips about portals and robots.  that's about as far as it goes.  oh, yes, and angels.  sorry bout that.

maybe snoory could hand out fliers promoting paul's candidacy, but that's about as far as his association with paul deserves to go.

As you'll notice, I did put Paul's name first, because he'd be the ticket maker. Noory would be VP.  The reason I used Ron Paul was to fit with the "Go Gray" slogan - It applies to both, yet in different ways.  I knew Noory/Jones was the more realistic match, but at the time I couldn't think of another slogan on the fly.

"What The Hell; It's The End Of World Anyways! Vote Noory/Jones in 2012!"

MV/Liberace!

christ... looking at alex jones' face in this picture is giving me the creeps.  he has "dead eyes."

i guess if i believed all the shit he's peddling, i'd look that way too.

EvB

You know - while I know this is intended to be lighthearted funny ( and TIZ funny!) MORE ---- it is a comment on what a joke the presidential race really is.  when was the last time you voted for someone who was not just the lesser of two or ore evils  --- and -- I'm talking about a candidate who has a reasonable chance of winning - not jut the alternative  person who, while they have little chance of winning, seem like someone you want to support on principle.

And I STILL type better than Phan when I sleep deprived and a bit under the influence,

OTOH -- I also make short posts very slowly when inebriated.

Good Morning folks- the birds are starting to sing - a SURE sign it;s time for bed.  Ahhhh - the glory of thermal light blocking drapes.

Spikegirl

George announced yesterday that Coast to Coast has the highest ratings ever WORLDWIDE, even higher then when Art was host. Riiiiight....

since George wants to be #1, you can vote for him here:

http://www.topdouchebag.com/Two-talk-radio-douchebags-C2C-AM/100212/Douchebag.aspx

Let's all show George who top dog (douche) is! Good luck, George!

From the C2C website on June 24th - "C2C listener T.Z. sent us this cartoon from the St. Louis Dispatch: "

The Prophecy has begun......... :o

If aliens ever actually did come down to our little neck of the woods and said 'take me to your leader"..I would be totally embarrassed if it were GN......or McCain or Obama.

Well, yeah, actually we're fucked anyways.

I'd feel okay with Ron Paul talking to them.