• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

A Tribute to George Noory

Started by Marc.Knight, January 05, 2011, 05:58:35 PM

HAL 9000

Totally hilarious -  gotta love the "circus" music as a bonus, and his quotes are priceless!

Looks like the video is no longer there?

HAL 9000

Quote from: Do you think it was angels? on January 09, 2011, 02:10:44 AM
Looks like the video is no longer there?

MK takes his stuff down kinda quick sometimes... I sent him the tune "George Girl" from the 60's or whenever it was and he made a little video of it with Snoory.

SheilaVG

Quote from: Marc Knight on January 05, 2011, 05:58:35 PM
A Tribute to George Noory

marcaknight - TributetoGeorgeNoory.mp4

You did that intentionally right? I mean it's so right, "Video not found". It's like Noory most of the time except with him it's more like, "thought not found".

Marc.Knight

Quote from: SheilaVG on February 07, 2011, 07:10:47 PM
You did that intentionally right? I mean it's so right, "Video not found". It's like Noory most of the time except with him it's more like, "thought not found".

haha.  Not exactly, but it still works.

JustOneFix

You too can have your own George Noory Sims character...

He looks pretty ragged here, but I wanna know who the dame is in the white shirt....

aldousburbank

Quote from: JustOneFix on February 21, 2011, 10:59:51 PM

He looks pretty ragged here, but I wanna know who the dame is in the white shirt....

I want to know who is the empty toilet paper tube in the middle and why are these quite tap-able creatures letting him touch them?

JustOneFix

Quote from: aldousburbank on February 22, 2011, 10:34:03 AM
I want to know who is the empty toilet paper tube in the middle and why are these quite tap-able creatures letting him touch them?

The one in blue, she is a GMILF.....

The only way I'd kick either one of them out of bed is to do them.. well you get the idea.