14 (45.2%)
No
6 (19.4%)
Undetermined
11 (35.5%)

Total Members Voted: 31

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: smithy on March 09, 2014, 03:51:50 AM
Why don't they call this the Bible, Angels, God and Heaven (plus Medicine, Drugs, Pills and Creams) Show?

Spot on! Bravo!!!!

wr250

Why don't they call this the Bible, Angels, God and Heaven (plus Medicine, Drugs, Pills and Creams) Show?

or just "The George Noory Show" or "beyund beleef"

ItsOver

It should just be named "The Jorch Noory Show with Jorch Noory."  Jorch thinks it's all about him anyway, no matter the host or topic of the night.  The "Chase" opening music should also be changed to something more fitting for Jorch, like "Dueling Banjos."

Dueling Banjos Deliverance

VtaGeezer

So Simone got his start in Sedona.  This explains much.

Quote from: PerfectTommy on March 09, 2014, 07:29:09 AM
Don't forget that it was a different culture back then. Today we have a written culture, but the first century AD Greek culture was verbal. These guys were story tellers and the passing on of oral traditions and teachings, memorization, etc. was well-practiced and commonplace in the Jewish culture of that day.

Hell, I'd say the fact that the Gospels were written down as early as they were is remarkable. The biographies of Alexander the Great weren't written until two centuries after his death. It's just how things worked back in the day--writing wasn't common, important events and histories were memorized.

Also, if they really needed all that time to edit the Gospels as you claim, then it looks like they did a pretty piss-poor job of it. They're as politically incorrect and culturally unacceptable as you can get. For instance, note that the first witnesses of the resurrection were women (Matthew 28:10)... this when women were not considered reliable witnesses in the culture of that day.

There was a point to the inclusion of women, if you take the gospels as 'gospel truth'. Jesus himself was very inclusive, and so was the early church which had women deacons and, if some scholars are correct, bishops as well. But my point wasn't that. My point was that the gospels had to align with Jewish scripture to establish the messianic nature of Yeshua of Nazareth, so that noting the times such as 3PM for his death may be inclusion after the fact to align with earlier texts. The guest last night didn't acknowledge that possibility, not surprising since his entire 'discovery' is based on literal reading and the unquestioned accuracy of the accounts.

MikeJ

I listened (sort of) to the entire show, and I wish Simone had asked some obvious questions.  Although the guest claimed that these blood moons predicated certain events, how many times have these celestial events occurred with no impact whatsoever? It is like saying bad things happen on Fridays because 5 negative historical events took place on a Friday while ignoring the fact that there is a Friday in every week and absolutely nothing happened on the vast majority of them.

FallenSeraph

LOLOLOL If I were a hacker and could just change the C2C website for one day, this would be it.

Nebraska888

Quote from: wr250 on March 09, 2014, 04:40:53 AM
at least he "interacts" with the guest, unlike noory who just rolls on with his trusty 3x5 cards.

Agreed.  I somewhat enjoyed the program!  SOOOOO much better than Noory and Wells!  I'll take Rob any day over them!

Ben Shockley

Quote from: MikeJ on March 09, 2014, 11:09:03 AM
...how many times have these celestial events occurred with no impact whatsoever? It is like saying bad things happen on Fridays because 5 negative historical events took place on a Friday while ignoring the fact that there is a Friday in every week and absolutely nothing happened on the vast majority of them.
Exactly.  And as much as I now hate to give any credit to Simone, I think he was trying to make that point by asking how many "significant days" are on the Hebrew calendar-- the idea being, if you've been around that long, and made that many holidays, damn near everything will happen on one of your holidays.
   -- Especially voluntary actions (like, by the Israeli military) done for a date's acknowledged significance; Mister, that don't qualify as "mystical occurrence!"
(That's my explication, not quite Simone's)

MikeJ

Quote from: Nebraska888 on March 09, 2014, 12:20:25 PM
Agreed.  I somewhat enjoyed the program!  SOOOOO much better than Noory and Wells!  I'll take Rob any day over them!

I agree with this 100%.

smithy

C2C Really IS copying artbell.com - Jimmy Church Radio guests! This is 3 weeks in a row they've copied Jimmy's guests with appearance of Michael Horn tonight. Do yourself a favor. Skip this C2C show and listen to Jimmy's interview - Jimmychurchradio.com, or artbell.com. Jimmy actually questions the Meier photos.  Yes, there is hope that Art Bell will return and take back night time radio! Hallelujah! Praise god.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: MikeJ on March 09, 2014, 01:25:08 PM
I agree with this 100%.
I'm not a fan of Simone, but of all the B Team the hosts; including The Dim One; he's the most...um...palatable. 

Quote from: VtaGeezer on March 09, 2014, 05:11:34 PM
I'm not a fan of Simone, but of all the B Team the hosts; including The Dim One; he's the most...um...palatable.

Yep, I have to agree. I'd rather listen to his sonorous voice than JBW and his cavalcade of crazies.

Nebraska888

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on March 09, 2014, 06:39:04 PM
Yep, I have to agree. I'd rather listen to his sonorous voice than JBW and his cavalcade of crazies.

Yep.....and Schrader........Knapp still "rules"!  And, none of us consider Knapp "B" team.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: Nebraska888 on March 09, 2014, 08:49:55 PM
Yep.....and Schrader........Knapp still "rules"!  And, none of us consider Knapp "B" team.
Me neither...GK's been a regular host longer than The Dull One.

Simone may be more palatable, but the subject matter is as tired as it gets. Remote viewing and crop circles aren't exactly cutting edge topics. I need to hear another remote viewing interview about as much as I need to hear another JFK conspiracy. How many more times can C2C go to the same well?

Gassy Man

Ugh, Simone again . . .

Nebraska888

Quote from: TheGrimCreeper1 on March 09, 2014, 11:12:32 PM
Simone may be more palatable, but the subject matter is as tired as it gets. Remote viewing and crop circles aren't exactly cutting edge topics. I need to hear another remote viewing interview about as much as I need to hear another JFK conspiracy. How many more times can C2C go to the same well?

True......like I said, I am OK with Rob Simone.....but, tonight's topics aren't "fresh".  HOWEVER,  I will take them over grab yer' guns and build a bunker.....or........anything that Noory would attempt to discuss.

b_dubb

Yes Rob Simone you and your crop circle expert caused a series of earthquakes in the Pacific Rim. Now cut it out.

Designx

Simone trying to over dramatize an earthquake that has already been reported to not having caused damage is quite annoying - just trying to keep his audience beyond the 2 hour mark.

Quote from: Designx on March 10, 2014, 12:44:24 AM
Simone trying to over dramatize an earthquake that has already been reported to not having caused damage is quite annoying - just trying to keep his audience beyond the 2 hour mark.

You mean we shouldn't avoid gas pipelines and power lines in accordance with Simone's delusions? If it's all the same to you, I'd still like to bust out the Geiger counter to check for any Fukushima radiation seepage.

yumyumtree

I'm not too impressed with this guest. He seems to have that angry, defensive, bottled-up, slightly bitter tone that you hear so often with conspiracy theory guests or others peddling questionable ideas.

It reminds me of an interview on another show I heard about 911 Truthers and other professional conspiracy theorists. The guy said that only a handful make money at it and most live and toil in poverty, with failed marriages, lost friendships, etc. Not hard to see how they acquire a bitter edge.

I'm talking about the Billy Meier guest.

[attachimg=1]
Dueling Banjos, all growed up!!!!!! :P

Rob Simone will be on Saturday Night.  :-\

Nebraska888

I'll be listening......

DocHolliday

Got excited when the first half of the show was about UFOs.  Then I saw this:

Followed by Mark Michaels and Patricia Johnson, devoted couple and Tantra experts, who address why loneliness is big business, and how we're being fed a bill of goods regarding relationships with so many on-line dating sites selling us the fantasy of true love.

What in the fuck.

Nebraska888

Quote from: DocHolliday on April 12, 2014, 11:10:36 PM

Followed by Mark Michaels and Patricia Johnson, devoted couple and Tantra experts, who address why loneliness is big business, and how we're being fed a bill of goods regarding relationships with so many on-line dating sites selling us the fantasy of true love.

What in the fuck.

Agreed.  I DON'T WANT TO LEARN ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS ON COAST TO COAST.  UGH.   :o

UFQuack

A quote from the relationship couple's website... "If you’re in a relationship, you need this book. If you’re single, you need this book. If you’re having sex or ever plan to have sex â€" good sex, hot sex, toe-curling sex â€" you need this book."

The Coast to Coast AM guest list must've gotten mixed up with the Kathie lee and Hoda Today show

Morgus

Quote from: DocHolliday on April 12, 2014, 11:10:36 PM

What in the fuck.

yeah too bad Simone is now following Noory's playbook cutting the show into 2 halves

Morgus

Quote from: Nebraska888 on April 12, 2014, 11:40:00 PM

Agreed.  I DON'T WANT TO LEARN ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS ON COAST TO COAST.  UGH.   :o
me too,
changed the station after the first 2 hours...