• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Andrew D. Basiago

Started by Peeman_Enterprises, December 10, 2010, 05:49:20 PM

Quote from: Morgus on November 11, 2011, 03:43:52 AM
Major Ed Dames used his callin to promote his upcoming remote viewing conferences too.   :P

Dames is always promoteing himself and trying to raise a bit of extra cash.  If he had had even a whiff of there being actual "jump rooms to Mars" wouldn't he have been milking it for all it was worth for years?

Oh, in additon the man (and woman) eating predator Martians there were Martians that looked at lot like Nosferatu.  I always love this sort of stuff!

kf5iwe

Dames said:" Start a cult or do something usefull" :o  They really should have the 2 of them on for 4 hours sometime. "Don't include me in your delusions " "Stop sending me emails"

Cplus

Dr. Freud, call your office.
When it comes to the delusional and the completely unhinged, these guests are in a class of their own.
And let's not forget Eisenhower's great granddaughter, a worthy addition  to the lineup.

SnapT

Can Andy be on every night?  He should replace Noory as the host. 

Morgus

Quote from: kf5iwe on November 11, 2011, 08:47:43 PM
Dames said: "Don't include me in your delusions " "Stop sending me emails"
and that was directed to Noory and Tommy...  8)

Quote from: Cplus on November 11, 2011, 10:39:01 PM
And let's not forget Eisenhower's great granddaughter, a worthy addition  to the lineup.

Oh yes, I almost did forgot about her.  Didn’t she say she was an “alchemical ambassador”?  And her website reveals she “is powerfully creating global transformation on the Venus path.”  Plus, she does tarot and astrology readings for $1/min.  Quite inexpensive by c2c standards.  Everyone agreed it was very lucky she never teleported to Mars.

astroguy

Quote from: DangerousBlossom on November 12, 2011, 03:26:21 AM
Oh yes, I almost did forgot about her.  Didn’t she say she was an “alchemical ambassador”?  And her website reveals she “is powerfully creating global transformation on the Venus path.”  Plus, she does tarot and astrology readings for $1/min.  Quite inexpensive by c2c standards.  Everyone agreed it was very lucky she never teleported to Mars.

I spent 6 hours tonight cleaning out one half of one room.  I had "24 Hour Restaurant Battle" on in the background and then only got through the first hour of Coast.  I wanted to be in a position where I could take copious notes for when I listen to the two hours with Basiago.  Sounds epic from what everyone said so far on this thread.  I'll post a link once I get a blog up about it.

I think at the very least someone as crazy as Ed Dames (space shuttle getting the kill shot? Israel attacking Iran in 2009? anyone?) telling Basiago that he's crazy is worth noting.

Oh, and I got a DA friend of mine to look Basiago up.  He actually is a bar-licensed lawyer in Vancouver, WA, and he has no public disciplinary history related to that job.

Cplus

Quote from: DangerousBlossom on November 12, 2011, 03:26:21 AM
Fascinating details.
Astroguy's inquiries are interesting too, but not unexpected.
Andy is a highly-functioning delusional, amazingly entertaining. The reconstruction of his memories with his sidekick Bret makes it shared delusions, which are even better.
Fellow Mars jumper Barry Sotoro is described as self-absorbed, narcissistic.

stevesh

Quote from: Cplus on November 12, 2011, 07:03:12 AM
Fellow Mars jumper Barry Sotoro is described as self-absorbed, narcissistic.

Well, he got that part right, anyway. His 'announcement' of his presidential candidacy in 2016 was the goofiest part of the whole show. When Rick Perry (thankfully) is ruled out of the race because he forgot one of the departments he wants to eliminate, what does this loon Basiago think Maria Bartiromo and Jim Cramer would have done with a guy who claims to have visited Mars ? Accompanied by Barack Obama, no less ?

BobGrau

I'd vote for Basagio/Hoagland 2016!

lucky I don't live there, really

Just caught up with it now. That was awesome, truly awesome. Even George seemed a little put out by it all, almost as if he liked "crazy", but not this crazy.

Basiago has long-been a favourite of mine, and that's exactly why. Can't wait for his next appearance. He's been upsetting other Coast guests too, which is amusing. Whoever described him as highly-functioning delusional is spot on.

11angeleyes11

Quote from: noorysmoustache on November 12, 2011, 09:38:32 AM
Just caught up with it now. That was awesome, truly awesome. Even George seemed a little put out by it all, almost as if he liked "crazy", but not this crazy.

Basiago has long-been a favourite of mine, and that's exactly why. Can't wait for his next appearance. He's been upsetting other Coast guests too, which is amusing. Whoever described him as highly-functioning delusional is spot on.
Highly-functioning delusional is a trait of some of  the best of the Bar.  May it please the court and the Coast audience.

Cplus

Quote from: noorysmoustache on November 12, 2011, 09:38:32 AM
Just caught up with it now. That was awesome, truly awesome.

I can't remember the last time before this show I laughed so long and so hard.
A couple more shows like this and you can package them as a cure for cancer.

And bringing other Coasties like Major Ed and RCH into his delusions and totally annoying them is pure bonus.
Just imagine the others he could include in the future; it's truly a target-rich environment.

Morgus

Before the got Ed Dames to call in and respond, Andy told Noory that Dames was one of his 'facebook friends' and that he had sent him lots of letters to join his truth movement.  8)

astroguy

Finally finished listening.  It was ... impressive.  Unfortunately for my blog topics, there really wasn't much in there I could talk about.  I suppose I could go a bit into the mischaracterizations of Mars, but that's kind of boring.

McPhallus

Ed sure hates Andy!

Interesting how Ed begins calling him out in such complex terms, i.e., "transpersonal issues."  What's that?  And Gasbagio's response is equally convoluted.

pigtart

I only got through part of the first hour with Basiago. I forgot that the first time I listened to his story about the Mars thing. It just got so tiresome I quit listening and looked him up on Skepdic.com. I guess he did a conference in Hawaii with some lady who believed that dolphins had time traveled with her. The cost of the week long conference was $3500. Hilarious!!!! His conference is with a lady who time traveled with dolphins.

Usagi

I am just now listening to this one.  Even Noory isn't able to ruin its awesomeness. 

Basiago 2016!

Starbreaker

This guy told the most entertaining story I had ever heard on C2C. His story about time travel and Project Pegasus had me hook, line, and sinker.

Then... he had to come back and talk about going to Mars with Barry Obama. He should have kept his mouth shut.

astroguy

Quote from: Starbreaker on December 19, 2011, 04:22:28 PM
This guy told the most entertaining story I had ever heard on C2C. His story about time travel and Project Pegasus had me hook, line, and sinker.

Then... he had to come back and talk about going to Mars with Barry Obama. He should have kept his mouth shut.

Agreed.  But I quite enjoyed where even the insane Dames told him that he was crazy and to stop trying to message him.

Starbreaker

Anybody have a transcript of the chat he did on Coast Insider?

CoastCanuck

I'm looking forward to Andrew's return to C2C with his new witness.  It would be great if Knapp hosted the show.  Book Ed Dames too.

CoastCanuck

If Andrew's claim of a Facebook relationship with Dames is true, would there be visible history of their communication that could prove the truth? 

Spinner

I remember this guest and his story. It was outrageous, fun and well delivered. I hope he's on again sometime soon, hopefully with a host other than Noory.
It would be awesome if Art would come back and interview Andrew.

ManiacMatt

Quote from: Starbreaker on January 05, 2012, 05:07:01 PM
Anybody have a transcript of the chat he did on Coast Insider?

I copied some of the more interesting questions from the chat archive.  I can post more if you like.

Uncle Duke

Noory had this character on for two hours on Friday night/Saturday morning, I almost wet myself I was laughing so hard.  He claims he, along with Barrack Obama and others, was part of a US government teleportation program to/from Mars.  He almost made Hoagland sound reasonable.

Also of note was Basiago's announcement he was running for President of the United States as an independent in 2016.  George actively discussed what policies Basiago would pursue as president. Offers some interesting possibilities relative to the FCC's "Equal Time Rule", does it not?  Might be fun to contact Noory/Premier claiming that I was once King of the Fairies or some such lunacy, and want to announce I am running for President in 2016 as well.  Anyone else want to run and get your two hours of fame?