• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Planet X -- Gordon James Gianninoto

Started by ringthane, November 19, 2010, 01:27:37 AM

ringthane

I was really looking forward to this show, but it's shaping up to be so 'ehhh'. Hope it pulls together after the first break.

ringthane

Quote from: ringthane on November 19, 2010, 01:27:37 AM
I was really looking forward to this show, but it's shaping up to be so 'ehhh'. Hope it pulls together after the first break.

Knapp would've told this clown to fish or cut bait by this point. In the first 45 minutes, this dope has droned endlessly about how brilliant he is. And how rich/influential his father was. Give us the damn goods already.

ringthane

"Nibiru is a planet with selfish extraterrestrials on it and they're banned from coming here."

Oh boy.

Let 'em have it, Gordon. Tell those bad ETs how selfish they are.

Dear G*d, even Snoory got impatient and tried to steer him back on track after Gianniotto claimed he dropped out of a Boy Genius rocket science program and turned pro photographer, and was honored to be the only white man present at some Native American tribal gathering in Canada.

Snoory let this clown burn about 50 minutes of air time; Knapp would've knocked that shit off after 5 minutes.

Terrible pre-show guest screening, terrible hosting, terrible show. C2C is a train wreck.

MV/Liberace!

take a look at the riveting conversation taking place over at the NHZ regarding this guest.  just a suckfest.

MV/Liberace!

the nhz is the "north korea" of message boards.

EvB

Quote from: MV on November 19, 2010, 03:29:30 AM
take a look at the riveting conversation taking place over at the NHZ regarding this guest.  just a suckfest.

Scary.  Are they bots?

ringthane

Those clowns at NHZ can NOT be listening to the same show. In hour 3, he pulled things together somewhat and gave some compelling info... unfortunately, he's a zeta talk franchisee.

Since Nancy Lederer was laughed off the moonbat talk radio circuit, this guy appears to be her proxy.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: EvB on November 19, 2010, 03:46:43 AM

Scary.  Are they bots?
they seem to be.  it's as if they have a boot pressed against their neck.

ringthane

He actually gave a very interesting explanation to Obama's recent trip to India and almost ridiculous show of pomp/force (fleet of 38 ships, etc).

He also discussed the 'two sun' phenomenon -- he did a mediocre job of explaining it, and Noory just quickly glossed over it. I recently got turned onto this two sun thing and i gotta say it's... intriguing. I've watched a lot of the so-called two sun videos on youtube and would be hard pressed to dismiss them all as 1) simple sun flares and 2) moonbats confusing/conflating sun flares with Nibiru/Planet X.

This guy pretty much lays it all out just like Nancy Lieder does (did) and claims there will be a 'holy sh*t, we're f*cked' event prior to the pole shift, and that holy shit event is due before the end of the year.

Other info he didn't give because he was too busy circle-jerking over how smart he is:

This two sun phenomenon (according to those that subscribe to the theory) will come front and center around May 2011 when Planet X will become clearly visible to all once it enters a visible solar orbit; from what I've read, Nibiru exits stage left around February 2013.

I gleaned a lot of this info recently when stumbling upon yowusa.com; some cat named Marshall Masters has this 2012 thing nailed down and credits much of it to the discovery of an esoteric tome called the Kolbrin Bible, which his site just so happens to sell in a handsome, leather-bound volume for your convenience.

I love it when capitalism and fear collide.

b_dubb

Quote from: ringthane on November 19, 2010, 02:04:14 AM
"Nibiru is a planet with selfish extraterrestrials on it and they're banned from coming here."

they also have atrocious table manners and don't tip

ShelliesMom

This man is board-certifiable.   He's actually more narcissistic and annoying than Snoory, if that's possible.

That idiot just let him ramble on and on.   And the part where he claimed his wife has given birth to numerous hybrid babies.......

George Noory:   "Now they're hybrids, right?"

ShelliesMom

;D  I posted on another thread about this;  Midnight DARED to say this topic was a "bit off".   He's been cyber guillotined by now.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ShelliesMom on November 21, 2010, 02:39:12 PM

;D  I posted on another thread about this;  Midnight DARED to say this topic was a "bit off".   He's been cyber guillotined by now.
somebody should call the "cyber police."

You dun Goofed, MAD DAD ONLY remix

Jackstar

Quote from: ringthane on November 19, 2010, 04:21:40 AM
I gleaned a lot of this info recently when stumbling upon yowusa.com; some cat named Marshall Masters has this 2012 thing nailed down and credits much of it to the discovery of an esoteric tome called the Kolbrin Bible, which his site just so happens to sell in a handsome, leather-bound volume for your convenience.

Hello, my lovelies! I found the following, and could not be a party to preventing you all from gawking at it.

http://yowusa.com/2016/03/planet-x-ed-dames-israel/

I love it when capitalism and fear collide.