• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Hans Christian King

Started by ShelliesMom, September 23, 2010, 04:03:49 AM

ShelliesMom

Forgive me if someone mentioned this idiot before; I didn't see his name mentioned in any of the previous posts.  He seemed like a major Noory sycophant and a crook.  I noticed that he hasn't been on the program for awhile and I'm wondering if he got the Sylvia Browne treatment. 

Anyway, great to be here!

Marc.Knight

Quote from: ShelliesMom on September 23, 2010, 04:03:49 AM
Forgive me if someone mentioned this idiot before; I didn't see his name mentioned in any of the previous posts.  He seemed like a major Noory sycophant and a crook.  I noticed that he hasn't been on the program for awhile and I'm wondering if he got the Sylvia Browne treatment. 

tmock00

I can't remember hearing this guest, so I Googled him and still don't recall hearing him when he's been on. 

Welcome aboard, ShelliesMom. Looking forward to reading more of your posts & comments.  :)

ShelliesMom

Thanks so much for the warm welcome, Tmock!

ShelliesMom

Quote from: Marc Knight on September 23, 2010, 04:20:22 AM
Quote from: ShelliesMom on September 23, 2010, 04:03:49 AM

Marc, I'm sorry I didn't acknowledge you..... :-[ thank you so much for the warm welcome!