• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan on September 30, 2016, 04:05:15 PM
A University of Michigan student was asked to fill out the personal pronoun he wished to be used when addressing him.   He put down "His Majesty."

Smart kid! I think he'll go somewhere.  ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 30, 2016, 04:09:07 PM
Smart kid! I think he'll go somewhere.  ;)

Probably Michigan State or Central Michigan.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on October 01, 2016, 03:44:27 PM
Calvin and Hobbes is my favorite comic strip of all time.

Yeah, definitely one of my favs. I have a few of the compilations they released.

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on September 30, 2016, 04:05:15 PM
A University of Michigan student was asked to fill out the personal pronoun he wished to be used when addressing him.   He put down "His Majesty."
I don't think he'd have much luck with this guy. ;)

CornyCrow

Has anyone watched, on tv, 'Gringo:  The Dangerous Life of John McAfee'?
It really held my attention.  Wow!

Juan

Quote from: ItsOver on October 01, 2016, 06:15:11 PM
I don't think he'd have much luck with this guy. ;)

I'm predicting Urban will soon fall out from stress like he did at Florida.  Or maybe the Big 10 isn't as stressful as the SEC.

zeebo

There is think that happens in firefox ... where I'll click a bookmark and it goes into a quantum-physics undefined state thing where it doesn't actually click, but the button will press in if I hover over it - like a half-click ... But I can never ever reproduce it manually even though I do it several times a day somehow.  I hope others have experienced this curiosity as I feel like I'm the only one.

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on October 02, 2016, 07:31:55 AM
I'm predicting Urban will soon fall out from stress like he did at Florida.  Or maybe the Big 10 isn't as stressful as the SEC.
He's a born and bred Buckeye so he's at home in Columbus, as opposed to The Swamp.  At 54â€"4 with OSU, he seems to be handling the stress quite well.

ItsOver

Not that Haiti is on the top of my list to visit but I'm sure I wouldn't want to be there right now.

Quote from: ItsOver on October 04, 2016, 10:05:31 AM
Not that Haiti is on the top of my list to visit but I'm sure I wouldn't want to be there right now.

Because of the timing, this storm should have been named RaVager.  One can almost imagine a golden sphere at the very center of the eye.

ItsOver

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on October 04, 2016, 11:15:46 AM
Because of the timing, this storm should have been named RaVager.  One can almost imagine a golden sphere at the very center of the eye.

Hautex

It's amazing what things we can see that will trigger a memory. Not going to tell y'all what it was that triggered my memory regarding this old song......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALYoQ_-5sUI

whoozit

I almost made it through withdrawal then this.

Quote from: whoozit on October 07, 2016, 11:08:27 AM
I almost made it through withdrawal then this.

You lack the commitment to quit. Art Bell is a serial quitter. Meh.

Here is my favorite
forecaster at the National Hurricane Center