• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

akwilly

I had fun. I am at my BBQ now and the ribs are done. I need to be on the boat in the next hour or two and she knows that. I think if I asked to keep her pants that would imply a relationship. I don't want that from her even though she is a good smoocher. I was out of my comfort zone because she bent over and she is fat and it was dark.

akwilly

Fuck it I am going to ask if I can have her pants

pate

Quote from: akwilly on May 15, 2016, 05:53:34 AM
Fuck it I am going to ask if I can have her pants

My frenetic giggling seems to agree...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pAYNm5nx1M

Whoa.....com/watch?v=6vMO3XmNXe4

akwilly

She did not give me her pants. She did think it was cool what I was going to do with her pants though, so no hard feelings. I will screw her again because of beers. I am going to burn all of my furniture tonight also

ziznak

you guys are in here talking about stealing pants.... im here reading it... smh

Quote from: akwilly on May 15, 2016, 06:30:34 AM
She did not give me her pants. She did think it was cool what I was going to do with her pants though, so no hard feelings. I will screw her again because of beers. I am going to burn all of my furniture tonight also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JphDdGV2TU

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 15, 2016, 02:58:17 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/massive-robotic-dinosaur-destroyed-fire-202831222.html?nhp=1
Two things came to mind when I saw that headline. 1) when Big Tex burnt up a few years ago 2) Robosaurus the car-eating robotic dinosaur that traveled with monster truck shows.

pate

It is thymes liek this that I miss Mr. Leo Ashcroft.

Or whomever you spull Heesenhurtz namen, I digress.

pate

While wearing a unitard I scrammed: "That's a good one, Coach!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEV7Ifakw2c

Not Sure, I should leaf that thought hear to marinate. ..

albrecht

Why does the racist press always mention that the dangerous, aggressive, and unpredictable bees that attack en masse and cause chaos in their neighborhoods are "africanized?"
http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2016/05/14/bee-swarm-concord/

BobGrau

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 15, 2016, 05:44:54 AM
Good song. Also I don't think I'm alone when I thank you for spelling right. I knew you could do it it just gave me a headache trying to figure out every word. If there was a good thank you song I would post it.

Oh, thank god! For a minute there I thought I might be sobering up.

Quote from: albrecht on May 16, 2016, 08:58:30 AM
Why does the racist press always mention that the dangerous, aggressive, and unpredictable bees that attack en masse and cause chaos in their neighborhoods are "africanized?"
http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2016/05/14/bee-swarm-concord/

I would hazard a guess it is because "Whitey Cracker Bees Attack" as a headline is an automatic fail; evoking images of a hive tantrum composed of a group of less than astute albino Romper Room Don't-Bees.

As far as Onan, I had not noticed his absence, but now that I think of it, I am pissed, too!

Time to check out from that p(a)lace that they say you can never leave.

Catch my soul 'cause it's willing to fly away

Mark my words believe my soul lives on
Don't worry now that I have gone
I've gone beyond to seek the truth

When you know that your time is close at hand
Maybe then you'll begin to understand
Life on Bellgab's just a strange illusion

- Iron Maiden, from their album Number of the Bees

Chine

I summon Dragons on occasion. Working on a new large Dragon watercolor. Sharing with you all. It's flipping sideways but I'm not in the mood to figure it out and get it facing up. Happy Monday, friends.

Quote from: Chine on May 16, 2016, 03:48:20 PM
I summon Dragons on occasion. Working on a new large Dragon watercolor. Sharing with you all. It's flipping sideways but I'm not in the mood to figure it out and get it facing up. Happy Monday, friends.
That's gorgeous. It would be breathtaking (no pun intended) as a stained glass window.

Chine

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 16, 2016, 04:27:08 PM
That's gorgeous. It would be breathtaking (no pun intended) as a stained glass window.

Thanks, IB. Once it's done will post here and they are also posted on my business page. Clients who have purchased paintings have actually had them done in stained glass windows, and various reproductions. Currently I have a large wall size oil I'm working on (those take months) Today, felt like doing this just for a fun change. ;) I'll work on four pieces back and forth. It's always 'doing for myself first and foremost' even though it is my 'job' So, I pull one out if the mood feels right for that day/moment. It's a nice recharge with fresh eyes from one to the next!

TigerLily

Absolutely beautiful! What is the website for your business?

Chine

Quote from: TigerLily on May 16, 2016, 05:09:43 PM

Thanks, Tigerlily. I just pmed you the link. There are many genres of art. Dance, Falmenco, Tango, Burlesque, Fashion, Abstracts, Metaphysical Art, Fae / Dragons, Japanese Sumi e paintings. Lots of Dog Art , Horses. I pretty much paint anything. Last week for fun, I painted Superheros..,

This is a large abstract. Oils on canvas. These are a stream of conscious painting that I allow them to unfold and shapeshift while I listen to a particular song, piece of music. I just paint to the mood of the music and I don't plan to paint a certain thing. Organically they unfold through the process.

This is 'Tea In The Sahara'

My husband likes to call it 'Nero's Romulan Ship' ha. Ah, it's not! Haha. Yet, thank god for my hubby to help find humour all the time as I get stoned on oil paint solvents.

Hautex

Beautiful art, I wrote about this.... here is part of it

We all need to see a dragon
Too much magic's disappeared.

We, as people, are too grounded
In daily grinds and constant fears.

We, as spirits, seem too fragile
as life forgets we're even here.
We just need to see a dragon.....

TigerLily

I got your pm, Chine 
Paintings and Poetry. Some really creative people here. Thank you for sharing with us, Chine and Tex

akwilly

Quote from: TigerLily on May 16, 2016, 05:09:43 PM
I would like the business website too

zeebo

I summon Dragons on occasion. Working on a new large Dragon watercolor....

Very cool, love it.  And I'm a little jaded after dragon over-exposure from too many fantasy books. ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: zeebo on May 16, 2016, 07:27:48 PM
Very cool, love it.  And I'm a little jaded after dragon over-exposure from too many fantasy books. ;)

After I learned how to train them, and realized they could be domesticated, and even weaponized, I kinda lost interest, but I do like the watercolor.

MV/Liberace!

john lear just signed up.  i wonder if it's "the" john lear.

GravitySucks

Quote from: MV on May 18, 2016, 10:44:20 AM

His wiki page was deleted from Wikipedia due to the fact that he was an "unnotable nut" if you believe the discussion on ATS.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread292160/pg1

If it's him, sounds like he found the right place.

Lilith

He used to post a lot at Fantastic Forum, so it could be.

Yorkshire pud

The lunatics are finally taking over the asylum. Rejoice.

TigerLily

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 18, 2016, 11:23:28 AM
The lunatics are finally taking over the asylum. Rejoice.
What do you mean "finally"?