• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

EvB

Quote from: Michael V. on March 25, 2011, 05:27:41 PM
nancy grace is a fear mongering CUNT.  i hate her and wish she would be struck by a decommissioned satellite plummeting to the earth.  if you can watch the following video without agreeing, then you've been feasting on lead based paint chips for the last 35 years.  she's just atrocious.

I never saw this woman before.  LUCKY ME!

b_dubb

nancy grace is a fear mongering CUNT.  i hate her and wish she would be struck by a decommissioned satellite plummeting to the earth.  if you can watch the following video without agreeing, then you've been feasting on lead based paint chips for the last 35 years.  she's just atrocious.

Nancy Grace, Weatherman Bernie Rayno Fight About Radiation
thanks for sharing this.  i hate that bitch.  she's the worst example of humanity.  why someone thinks that a piece of crap like that belongs on tv is beyond me.  thank god that weather man didn't let her get away with this crap

JeffreyLXV

Quote from: guildnavigator on March 21, 2011, 10:32:27 AM

guildnavigator is from a book called Dune written by Frank Herbert. (There was an absurdly incomprehensible film version directed by David Lynch that I also love)

I recognized your handle when I first saw it. I'm surprised you would have to clarify it in this forum. Have you read the many sequels by Herbert and his son?  I recall a storyline of the metamorphosis of a charachter into a Guild Navigator. Do you know which book(s.)

Silent

The level of my agreement cannot be expressed.  At my work we have tv's in all the patient waiting areas and the ONLY channel they will show is HLN.  What a worthless channel with douche bag hosts.  Not a day goes by where I don't swear at several tv's.  The sad part is she only exists because people will watch her which lowers my outlook on the human species every time I think about it.

Quote from: guildnavigator on March 25, 2011, 06:05:34 PM
I, too am curious

they didn't give a reason - a mod bot just PMs you that a user reported the torrent and it was deleted. It was the Art Bell website CD. Maybe it was Keith Rowland?

Ah... maybe KR?

I bought a copy of that disc, and later on found it somewhere else on a torrent site...

If anyone reads and is curious, it's worth buying, you get a tangible physical record of the old artbell.com site which is priceless as a companion to the SIT broadcasts and to the coastgab stream and to any pre-2003 art bell show. and they come with a certificate of authenticity signed by art.

Yeah they are totally worth it. My husband and I both bought one. I think KR is still selling them.

James G.

Right now, I'm being bombarded with "Cocoa-Puff" or "Trix" size hail. I can't tell whether I'm sitting in a one-room, one-story flat or a cereal bowl.  Nice. The last thing I need is "The Perfect Storm." Let's just hope those darn tornado sirens don't start sounding, and some twister is headed this way.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
...But, a couple of hours later, I'll add that it's cleared. Now, all is calm...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
...Now, a couple of hours after the above couple of hours...we've got severe thunderstorms and some heavy downpours...perhaps the tornado sirens aren't far behind afterall...

b_dubb

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

maybe we should have a CoastGab meet and greet here at one of the upcoming apocalypse dates?

anagrammy

Absolutely.  So GN can say his usual, "Something's going on out there..."  Maybe Mike can set up a livechat during the show, a onetime thing, for May 21st. Ian's up that day, so it should be a kick.  I don't know if that's a helluva lot of work or easy, but I'm for it :)

Anagrammy

b_dubb

well i actually meant that we should converge on the Guidestones in person

I have heard back from radiology, and am happy to say:

thank you again for your support. i still can't hear!

imperial252

guildnavigator Glad to hear that it is not a tumor. I once had a double ear infection so bad that I couldn't hear for almost two months, hang in there!

onan

Quote from: guildnavigator on March 28, 2011, 03:01:12 PM
I have heard back from radiology, and am happy to say:

thank you again for your support. i still can't hear!

I just hope, now, that it isnt a cockroach.

haloedorchid

Great news, GuildN! Hope your ear feels better soon.

glad to hear your results were good, guildnavigator. :)

anagrammy

Thank goodness, guildnavigator.  Hopefully the hearing will come back like the above poster says.

Whew!

Anagrammy

Thank you CoastGab family, I truly appreciate the support.

haloedorchid

I came across the Christian von Lahr thread, in which he attempted to defend himself about his Michael Jackson-channeling claims. A lot of it was tl; dr, but also unintentionally hilarious on his part. He definitely needs to make a reappearance.

It was mentioned, though, that other Coast to Coast guests have been on the board to post. Does anyone remember who some of those people might be?

b_dubb

recent 'headline' from the Onion ...

Jesus Surprises '700 Club' With Walk-On Appearance
http://www.theonion.com/audio/jesus-surprises-700-club-with-walkon-appearance,19842/

... god i love the Onion

b_dubb

listening to C2C with Ian and guest ... guest just said that everyone had a IBM pc on their desktop ... yeah i'm running OS/2 on my IBM workstation

ha

anagrammy

Quote from: b_dubb on April 02, 2011, 11:29:36 PM
listening to C2C with Ian and guest ... guest just said that everyone had a IBM pc on their desktop ... yeah i'm running OS/2 on my IBM workstation

ha

Hey!  Keep alert for these time travelers --remember, we need proof!

Anagrammy

Mops

This is probably more weird than stupid.  Raise your hand if you ever saw The Chilocco Indian Agricultural School Swastikas basketball team.
http://www.cracked.com/article_19065_18-old-timey-photos-you-wont-believe-arent-photoshopped.html

MV/Liberace!

i hate the name zoe.  perhaps one of the worst female names EVER.