• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on August 06, 2014, 05:29:56 AM
I ♥ Long Island. First the Long Island Lolita and now this: http://pix11.com/2014/08/05/drunk-woman-wearing-stolen-snake-drives-into-li-firehouse-cops/

That's a pretty damn big firehouse, too. The picture doesn't do it justice. No word yet on the snake's condition.

YOLO

Quote from: bateman on August 06, 2014, 02:39:52 PM
http://houston.cbslocal.com/2014/08/06/police-teacher-found-in-classroom-intoxicated-without-pants-on-her-first-day/

Why is it that the people who are found drunk and without pants are never the ones you'd like to find that way?  That annoys me.

And it sounds like her pants weren't in the room with her, which means she was staggering around without them for some time.  I wonder if they'll ever turn up.

Quote from: bateman on August 06, 2014, 02:39:52 PM
http://houston.cbslocal.com/2014/08/06/police-teacher-found-in-classroom-intoxicated-without-pants-on-her-first-day/

Goddammit, I'm proud of my profession! And that was only her first day.  It's just surprising more teachers aren't found drunk and staggering around without their pants, present company excluded of course.

popple

I want you to roll Miss Hill into the boat and take her along to the Juicing Room at once. 'Kay?

jazmunda

Quote from: popple on August 07, 2014, 02:04:53 AM
I want you to roll Miss Hill into the boat and take her along to the Juicing Room at once. 'Kay?

I just read that chapter in the Roald Dahl Charlie and the Chocolate Factory last night. She was both terrified and in hysterics at the same time.

bateman

http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/26223566/man-fined-for-pretending-to-be-a-ghost-at-a-cemetery

Quote"He was throwing himself backwards, waving his arms about and going 'wooooooo'. I'm assuming he was pretending to be a ghost," Tim Concannon, prosecuting at Portsmouth Magistrates' Court, told Scotsman.com.

jazmunda

I often wonder if Vladimir Putin is still pissed with the West because Rocky Balboa KO'd Ivan Drago.

BattyBrooke

Quote from: jazmunda on August 07, 2014, 11:21:32 PM
I often wonder if Vladimir Putin is still pissed with the West because Rocky Balboa KO'd Ivan Drago.

When Putin met with Obama back in June, they briefly embraced and, when they did, he whispered "I will break you" in Obama's ear.

jazmunda

Quote from: BattyBrooke on August 08, 2014, 12:04:31 AM
When Putin met with Obama back in June, they briefly embraced and, when they did, he whispered "I will break you" in Obama's ear.

I can't wait to see the training montage of Obama in the snow set to Hearts on Fire.

onan

That is what he says to his mom.

onan

Quote from: jazmunda on August 08, 2014, 12:41:26 AM
I can't wait to see the training montage of Obama in the snow set to Hearts on Fire.

Your imagination has another meaning for carrying that log up the mountain.

analog kid

Quote from: jazmunda on August 07, 2014, 07:25:23 PM
Introducing the Hot Crazy Matrix:
The Danger Zone - anyone named Tiffany, lol.

I think I'm spending way too much time here, because I actually had a dream about BellGab last night.  I was at a hotel and kept running into Gabbers who were staying there.  I won't mention any names, so as not to hurt the feelings of those who didn't make it into the dream, but I'd like to assure those who did that they weren't naked and, to my great relief, neither was I.  I remember some weird conversations and somebody's kids who had painted their faces light blue, but that's about it.  And everyone seemed to be having a good time.  It would be interesting to meet everyone involved to see if they come close to matching my dream images of them.

Has anyone else ever had a BellGab dream?

[attachimg=1]

"And you were there. And you, and you, and you."

popple

Quote from: jazmunda on August 07, 2014, 02:24:16 AM
I just read that chapter in the Roald Dahl Charlie and the Chocolate Factory last night. She was both terrified and in hysterics at the same time.
Anger over 'sexualised' cover for Charlie and the Chocolate Factory: Publisher's attempt to make 50th anniversary edition of Dahl's classic appeal to adults backfires

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2719598/Anger-sexualised-cover-Charlie-Chocolate-Factory-Publishers-attempt-make-50th-anniversary-edition-Dahls-classic-appeal-adults-backfires.html#ixzz39p3zfAaS

McPhallus

And Obama was so turned on he could barely avoid popping a boner.

HorrorRetro

My chickens are acting really strange, staying up in their coop and perching in the middle of the day. They are also really vocal. Makes me wonder if an earthquake is on the way.  :o

Quote from: HorrorRetro on August 08, 2014, 03:04:06 PM
My chickens are acting really strange, staying up in their coop and perching in the middle of the day. They are also really vocal. Makes me wonder if an earthquake is on the way.  :o

It's just the cloud of ebola particles being dumper over you by the US gubmint.  Do not be alarmed.

HorrorRetro

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on August 08, 2014, 03:28:12 PM
It's just the cloud of ebola particles being dumper over you by the US gubmint.  Do not be alarmed.

I did have a nosebleed this morning.  :-\

BattyBrooke

Are you in CA? I'm in Los Angeles and this humid summer has had me concerned about a quake being on the way. It seems like when I was a kid we had them when the entire summer is humid like this. I could be remembering incorrectly.

HorrorRetro

Quote from: BattyBrooke on August 08, 2014, 05:37:06 PM
Are you in CA? I'm in Los Angeles and this humid summer has had me concerned about a quake being on the way. It seems like when I was a kid we had them when the entire summer is humid like this. I could be remembering incorrectly.

No, I'm up in western WA, between Tacoma and Olympia.

BattyBrooke

Quote from: jazmunda on August 07, 2014, 07:25:23 PM
Introducing the Hot Crazy Matrix:

http://youtu.be/IJatMhFtztM

Hey Jaz (may I call you Jaz?). My husband sent me a link to this vid a few weeks ago but it seemed boring so I refused to watch however, when you posted it I was compelled to because, well, you're Jaz so... Anyway, I think this guy missed a zone. I think there is a zone between Date Zone and Danger Zone. That's the zone I'm in and I think that is the sweet spot, not the Unicorn. I've stabbed tires, thrown rocks at his friend's widnows, jumped off 2 story balconies to give chase as my husband ran because I was not done with the conversation (I mean, isn't that what anyone with a final point to make/question to ask does?) and he *still* married me. Unicorns get boring over time. I've mellowed but he still knows my potential and that shit is exciting.

According to C2C lore one could be triggered by the supermoon.  According to observational science, not so much...