• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

Laser

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 14, 2023, 12:01:28 AMThey never quote the original post in these smear attempts because it doesn't exist.  :)

Were they known as anything other than Happy Hamster back then?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Laser on March 14, 2023, 02:50:41 AMWere they known as anything other than Happy Hamster back then?

I think it was Hammy Hamster:

pate

I haven't watched this trailer:

and probably won't.  When I misread the title as "Steven King Must Die" I got a bit excited.

If that had been the movie, I would have watched it even if Richard Bachman was the screenwriter (because that would be funny in itself, but probably would consider it an "already done" if one takes the fine Stephen Kang movie "Misery" into consideration).

Even more amusing if someone else (other than Stephen Kang) had written it.

Unfortunately;  as of writing & posting this here on Bellgab:  I have surrendered my Movie Rights to this idea either to eMCee or the new site owner per the BellGab TOS.

If the movie "Steven King Must Die" ever gets made as a result of this post, I would consider it to be worth it.

-p

AC400KICK

Gwendolyn Gwendolyn Gwendolyn - The Most Beautiful of Bellgab

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AC400KICK on March 20, 2023, 07:58:10 AMGwendolyn Gwendolyn Gwendolyn - The Most Beautiful of Bellgab

She is not. I am.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: AC400KICK on March 20, 2023, 07:58:10 AMGwendolyn Gwendolyn Gwendolyn - The Most Beautiful of Bellgab

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 20, 2023, 11:32:22 AMShe is not. I am.

Anta baka?

I am the prettiest girl on bellgab!

ksm32

Costco sells a Kirkland Irish Whiskey that I believe is made by Red Breast. It's very good. Like.. really damn good for the price to quantity ratio. Most recently I purchased 4 bottles. All four of them are spoiled. Sour. Like Irish whiskey with a finish of red-wine-vinegar.
Costco doesn't accept returns on tobacco and BOOOOZE, so I find myself shit out of luck while being overstocked with bad juice. Now I'm spooked. It's like enjoying nicely prepared eggs when all the sudden you get the unwelcome crunch of eggshell in your mouth. There is nothing I can do about this. I just have these bottles of jailhouse whiskey.

fuck sakes

AC400KICK

Almost 2:00 am and I'm out the door. The streets in Manhattan are wide open at this hour! 🏃�♂️🔥🏃�♂️🔥🏃�♂️🔥

AC400KICK

Stay hard 🍆💦💦💦🌊🌊🌊🙈