• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

Dr. MD MD

Nobody could make a party rock like Ace Cannon. Just look at the fun people are having. :P

Hog

Quote from: timpate on October 22, 2017, 07:57:54 PMShame Shame Mr.V. We need to do a fucking show soon. Let me know if you are up for one?
Hey Tim, yes you and MV need to do a show.  I loved when you both would host.  Get a hold of MV.

peace
Hog

Laser

If Shred, Dubb or Pud ever drop by again.

AC400KICK

I am not a good person. I am polite. I am courteous. But I do not care about your best interest or well being. I will let you die and watch you die and step on your body to get by. NYC did this to me.

AC400KICK

Quote from: AZZERAE on January 02, 2023, 10:42:43 AMBack in my day vampires sucked blood, not cock.

Then you have plenty of practice at both, fat boy. 

AC400KICK

I love living like a Ghost. I have no active residence on file since I lived up in Rockland County. Good luck finding me if anyone ever comes looking for me. I am homeless.

I like to keep my assets..mobile 👻🌃🗽

AZZERAE

Quote from: AC400KICK on January 02, 2023, 10:50:11 AMfat boy

You're just jealous coz I don't have to rely on the local soup kitchen for sustenance.

AC400KICK

Quote from: AZZERAE on January 02, 2023, 01:48:10 PMYou're just jealous coz I don't have to rely on the local soup kitchen for sustenance.

I mean, if you want to call my employer a soup kitchen that would be an accurate statement. Probably a more accurate statement is that it's an atm machine for me. I love being a city worker. And soup kitchens aren't all that bad. You should try eating at one, you might like the food. And like the people too.

🙈

AC400KICK

Congratulations to Asuka Langley for purchasing Boleskine House on Lockness. It will make a fine abode for the Langley Family.

AC400KICK

I'm not into bicycles either. Nothing with wheels unless it's a bus.

AC400KICK

@wheres981 and DAVID RUBINI be CHILLIN' rolling down the Belt Parkway towards Far Rockaway at over 185 mph! 🏎�🔥🙈