• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

http://norskmeteornettverk.no/wordpress/?p=3215&fbclid=IwAR1WY1RB4t5fg0z8a8CUbe1vzoIsG6dVJ-Hp_Hq7rvkTPL3LSDEK9oHORFU

Image won't render on SMF for some reason but direct link to image is here.
http://norskmeteornettverk.no/bilder/2021/harestua-20210104232138-gnomonic.jpg

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 11, 2021, 03:50:46 PM
http://norskmeteornettverk.no/wordpress/?p=3215&fbclid=IwAR1WY1RB4t5fg0z8a8CUbe1vzoIsG6dVJ-Hp_Hq7rvkTPL3LSDEK9oHORFU

Image won't render on SMF for some reason but direct link to image is here.
http://norskmeteornettverk.no/bilder/2021/harestua-20210104232138-gnomonic.jpg

"No man will have mercy on another." 

for some reason also no one mentioned the tragic land/mudslides in Norway that happened earlier. Obviously, "things" are happening. K_Dubb can tell us more, with regard to Nordic myths. There also was a SIT replay of "Earthlight" expert circa 1995 that portended how light comes from earth when quakes. And the obvious Biblical stuff going on for the past few years. We are in end times, this in not, necessarily, bad though.   :D

Here is a google/yoogle translate: I would like Peter Davenport report on it though, or a LMH  ;)

https://preview.tinyurl.com/y5ywcelf

On the night of 5 January 2021 at 00:21:38, a large meteor lit up the sky over Eastern Norway, where it was visible in several places through a thin cloud cover, while in many places in the lowlands there was fog. It could also be seen from the southwest. More unusual was that far more people heard it. In the period 00:22 to 00:26, many over a large area heard bangs and a roaring sound. The speculation went on social media, and several local newspapers mentioned it. Many people thought about the mudslide in Gjerdrum a week earlier and were anxious, as the sound could be heard precisely in an area with a lot of quick clay. Others thought earthquakes, or frostbite, as a wet December month has been followed by severe cold in January. The explanation, however, was many kilometers up in the air. The meteor reached far into the atmosphere. It shone all the way down to 20 km altitude,and there is a good chance that something may have fallen to the ground like smaller meteorites

Liberace!
Last Active:December 20, 2020, 12:52:32 AM

So should we like...start checking ditches and dredging ponds?

Innerreach

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 14, 2021, 08:29:51 PM
So should we like...start checking ditches and dredging ponds?

Azz has been MIA too?

ItsOver

So the most likely scenario is Lee has ditched his wife and kids for Azz and they’re hiding out in Swaziland.  Sounds legit.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on January 14, 2021, 09:05:06 PM
So the most likely scenario is Lee has ditched his wife and kids for Azz and they’re hiding out in Swaziland.  Sounds legit.

Earlier in the year Lee mentioned that, even though he doesn’t normally imbibe, given the unprescedented times he wouldn’t mind smoking some weed. So, maybe he went there on a quest. ;)

P.S. Though he could easily get great hashish in Morocco and probably pretty cheap too.

Innerreach

Quote from: ItsOver on January 14, 2021, 09:05:06 PM

You Said it, not me. ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: Innerreach on January 14, 2021, 09:17:43 PM
You Said it, not me. ;)
Heh, heh, heh.  Praise Lee.  Speaking of MIA, what about The One Who Used to be Brig?  Sorry, I’m drawing a blank on what she changed her name to.

ItsOver

Lilith!  That’s it.  Looks like she was here Jan 10 so they haven’t apparently gotten her yet.

Dr. MD MD

Since we’re mentioning gabbers who’ve gone AWOL I wonder what happened to Sandman? Computer expert of some sort, constitutionalist and really nice guy who I think was the first gabber to reach out to me through PM and say hi here.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 14, 2021, 09:48:59 PM
I believe that was another iteration of our yak herder friend. ;)

Yes, indubitably. Interesting that no new members have been approved since then.

Innerreach

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 14, 2021, 10:25:33 PM
Yes, indubitably. Interesting that no new members have been approved since then.

I thought the approval process was automatic, upon registration? MV, has to manually open the door?

Ciardelo

Quote from: Innerreach on January 14, 2021, 10:32:30 PM
I thought the approval process was automatic, upon registration? MV, has to manually open the door?

Honestly, I don't know for sure, since I'm not an admin on this site.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 14, 2021, 10:52:36 PM

I think maybe you are.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Innerreach on January 14, 2021, 10:32:30 PM

The door used to open automatically but then doc insisted in going in the wrong way and busted it.

Innerreach

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 14, 2021, 10:52:36 PM

Yeah, that's what I'd say too. How do you go into hidden mode? I can't do that... Well, maybe I can but either way we all know you're an admin.

Innerreach

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 14, 2021, 11:06:14 PM
The door used to open automatically but then doc insisted in going in the wrong way and busted it.

Heh heh heh heh!.... That's fucked up, K_Dubb. >:(

https://youtu.be/mrERtikdPus

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 14, 2021, 11:06:14 PM

It was like that when I got there.

albrecht

In this time of crisis instead of focusing on real problems (Corona-Chan, homelessness, crime, small business closures, traffic, sky-high property taxes, failing schools, illegals, etc) I was informed by mail (yuuge packet with multiple flyers, in multiple languages) that now we will be getting another bin so that we can recycle unused food and lawn clippings.

I'm all for recycling- when it is easy and profitable. And compost is a good thing for your garden but now three bins to deal with, at different times? What genius thinks that rotting food in a bin on the street or alley will be pleasant, especially when we reach some of 100+F weeks in summer? Vermin and stray dogs, the smell, threats of bacteria, homeless going through them to find something to eat, increased bug activity, when they accidentally get knocked over by a car or a strong gust of wind....? And what about urban housing, condos, dorms, and apartments? We talking PILES of rotting food sitting there for a week, in the heat? Genius move.

Quote from: albrecht on January 15, 2021, 09:30:43 AM
In this time of crisis instead of focusing on real problems (Corona-Chan, homelessness, crime, small business closures, traffic, sky-high property taxes, failing schools, illegals, etc) I was informed by mail (yuuge packet with multiple flyers, in multiple languages) that now we will be getting another bin so that we can recycle unused food and lawn clippings.

I'm all for recycling- when it is easy and profitable. And compost is a good thing for your garden but now three bins to deal with, at different times? What genius thinks that rotting food in a bin on the street or alley will be pleasant, especially when we reach some of 100+F weeks in summer? Vermin and stray dogs, the smell, threats of bacteria, homeless going through them to find something to eat, increased bug activity, when they accidentally get knocked over by a car or a strong gust of wind....? And what about urban housing, condos, dorms, and apartments? We talking PILES of rotting food sitting there for a week, in the heat? Genius move.

Talk about rasty.....

Will the city washout the tub after it is emptied?

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on January 15, 2021, 09:30:43 AM

And in further news, you may want to hold on to that “unused food.”  Maybe even the grass clippings.  Granny can make some tasty boiled greens.  Assuming she can make a campfire.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/political-crisis-a-golden-opportunity-for-electric-grid-internet-attack

aldousburbank

I enjoy the sound of a tree falling in the forest. Does anybody here?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: aldousburbank on January 15, 2021, 01:53:15 PM
I enjoy the sound of a tree falling in the forest. Does anybody here?

Yeah but I understand that if we’re not there to hear them they don’t even bother making any. Drama queens. ::)

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 15, 2021, 10:02:00 AM
Talk about rasty.....

Will the city washout the tub after it is emptied?
I doubt it. But you gave me an idea to redesign the expensive trucks and bins for this latest boondoggle. Maybe I can get some million dollar contract from the City to correct a problem they caused- or at least be hired as some kind of consultant and make $ in doing so. This is how is usually works anyway!

ps: I'm also buying up rat poison, rat traps, (cornering the market) and setting up air-rifle/ .22short Carney booths in city alleyways nearby schools, rodeos, conventions, bar district, and fairs. $1 gets you a Cupie Doll if you kill a rat. (Adjusting pricing due to sky-rocketing ammo market though.)

Quote from: albrecht on January 15, 2021, 04:10:35 PM
I doubt it. But you gave me an idea to redesign the expensive trucks and bins for this latest boondoggle. Maybe I can get some million dollar contract from the City to correct a problem they caused- or at least be hired as some kind of consultant and make $ in doing so. This is how is usually works anyway!

ps: I'm also buying up rat poison, rat traps, (cornering the market) and setting up air-rifle/ .22short Carney booths in city alleyways nearby schools, rodeos, conventions, bar district, and fairs. $1 gets you a Cupie Doll if you kill a rat. (Adjusting pricing due to sky-rocketing ammo market though.)

Franchise with these dudes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKi8b-CzAmE&feature=emb_logo