• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ksm32 on November 26, 2020, 12:50:38 AM
NO. But he sounds quite fetching - this Decon character.  How big are his teets?

BTW  was that your dog on your lap a few casts ago? (Legitimate question)  I suddenly didn't loathe you as much as I observed the genuine affection you seemed to have for said puppy.

Never mind Azzerae, the guy likes to swim in a sea of inconsistencies that he's concocted in that sociopathic brain of his.

Ask him about his habit of pretending to be a woman online to seek the friendship of other men. I hope he catches what's going around. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

The Mark's make things much more humourous on bellgab & that other forum ellgab. ( Owned & Operated by a Pedophile ) FYI.

ksm32

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 26, 2020, 07:57:24 PM

Never mind Azzerae, the guy likes to swim in a sea of inconsistencies that he's concocted in that sociopathic brain of his.

Ask him about his habit of pretending to be a woman online to seek the friendship of other men. I hope he catches what's going around. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

The Mark's make things much more humourous on bellgab & that other forum ellgab. ( Owned & Operated by a Pedophile ) FYI.

This makes me want to bring back the JAYGAB!   ..alas

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 26, 2020, 08:01:24 PM
Who’s Mark?

He works for the lumber company.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ksm32 on November 26, 2020, 08:36:35 PM

What's preventing you?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ksm32 on November 26, 2020, 08:36:35 PM

He works for the lumber company.

And something he owns makes Bellgab more fun for myke?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 26, 2020, 08:49:07 PM
And something he owns makes Bellgab more fun for myke?

What are you talking about?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 26, 2020, 08:51:30 PM
What are you talking about?

People who are so stupid they don’t know the difference between nouns and possessive proper nouns.

ksm32

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 26, 2020, 08:47:33 PM
What's preventing you?
The lumber company.   And, Jay died right about when Art did. Not having the cache that Art did I figured that the writing was on the wall. Or his family requesting that I take the board down.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 26, 2020, 08:58:27 PM
People who are so stupid they don’t know the difference between nouns and possessive proper nouns.

IIIIiiiiii am NOT a NOUN!

IIiii am a HUMAN BEING!!

Do you two realize that your avatars together look very colorful and CHRISTmassy. Very pleasing to the jolly eye  :)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ksm32 on November 26, 2020, 09:06:28 PM
The lumber company.   And, Jay died right about when Art did. Not having the cache that Art did I figured that the writing was on the wall. Or his family requesting that I take the board down.

IIIIiiiiii am NOT a NOUN!

IIiii am a HUMAN BEING!!

Do you two realize that your avatars together look very colorful and CHRISTmassy. Very pleasing to the jolly eye  :)

ThAtz A Good EnOuGh ReZon DaWG.

albrecht

Most recall how "colors" flipped and now the Red/Blue is reversed politically but I also have wondered how a goat as has been changed. They have now these deal about GOAT meaning 'greatest of all time' when it used to be "hero or goat." And then you get the misunderstanding of the scapegoat vs the initial sacrifice. I won't mention about why 'they' got us calling our children 'kids.'  Well, I did. I will leave it to K_Dubb for the more esoteric goat mythology found everywhere, at least in European cultures. 

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on November 26, 2020, 11:06:09 PM
I will leave it to K_Dubb for the more esoteric goat mythology found everywhere, at least in European cultures.

Stay tuned for my upcoming annual Christmas podcast, this one titled "Swedish Saffron Buns and the Sacred Feminine", where I dismantle the anemic modern solstice tradition and reveal what our ancestors were really doing on the darkest night of the year.   Hint:  the goat will feature prominently!

AZZERAE

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 26, 2020, 07:57:24 PM
[Azzerae] likes to swim in a sea of inconsistencies that he's concocted in that sociopathic brain of his.

You are the single most boring "person" in the world, and you have absolutely no business being behind a microphone.

What sort of a faggot cares about appearing consistent on BellGab? Gay robot boy.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on November 27, 2020, 12:55:30 AM
You are the single most boring "person" in the world, and you have absolutely no business being behind a microphone.

What sort of a faggot cares about appearing consistent on BellGab? Gay robot boy.

That's hysterical coming from a guy who can't get more than 10 listeners.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 27, 2020, 01:03:52 AM
That's hysterical coming from a guy who can't get more than 10 listeners.

Monologue some time, then talk to me. You have no personality, you just fill the air with guests and callers. Talentless hack.

Silphion

Quote from: AZZERAE on November 27, 2020, 12:55:30 AM

In other words

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFeh1b7Ej88

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on November 27, 2020, 01:06:07 AM
Monologue some time, then talk to me. You have no personality, you just fill the air with guests and callers. Talentless hack.

Remember when you used to pretend to be goth... Haha... (LOL)

ksm32

So even satanists can't get along?  All hope is officially lost.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ksm32 on November 27, 2020, 01:19:42 AM

It’s the inherent flaw in Satanism: When thou wills clash.  ;)

ksm32

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 27, 2020, 01:22:23 AM
Satanism
I see you went with the capital S.. whereas I made a point not to.  Hmm 8)  Are you in league with the fallen 3rd?

Happy Thanksgiving you 'Mericans.

Ganight

Silphion

CK has a blood pact with Rubini.
Azzerae battles alone.

[attachment=1,msg1442568]

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Silphion on November 27, 2020, 01:30:20 AM
CK has a blood pact with Rubini.
Azzerae battles alone.

[attachment=1,msg1442568]

A blood pact? Do you paint rocks by any chance?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ksm32 on November 27, 2020, 01:19:42 AM

When did this site become filled with Christian idiot's?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ksm32 on November 27, 2020, 01:27:04 AM
I see you went with the capital S.. whereas I made a point not to.  Hmm 8)  Are you in league with the fallen 3rd?

Happy Thanksgiving you 'Mericans.

Ganight

It’s a proper noun and, like Christ, should be capitalized. I kinda get why Jackstar is such a grammar Nazi now. I just think he could lighten up on ellipses once in awhile.

Corona Kitty

Where was bellgab when I was in high school?