• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

pate

Quote from: ksm32 on November 22, 2020, 09:23:24 PM
No.   A group of highly skilled skiers in their mid 30's. Two of the three were quite attractive. Even You'd fuck them.  :D ;D

Brah-stuffen?

Eye Ponder...

-p

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 22, 2020, 09:58:20 PM
Trumpet Man is good, he is down by Cheffy now talking to Indians out in the desert and also on a mission to various armed right-wing types down there to bring them on board with the revolution.  He did wear a mask a lot of the time when he wasn't playing, but of course nothing over the trumpet.

I suppose it is inevitable that someone would want to cover the bells of instruments but, especially outdoors, much of the moisture in your breath condenses in the tubing so I would think that, as far as heavy breathing around people goes, it's one of the safer things to do, a lot safer than yelling or singing.  Someone needs to invent long coiled speaking trumpets with a securely fitted suction mouthpiece like a toilet plunger, perhaps that wrap several times around the body before a final ascent several feet over the head, to keep the exhaust plumes away from others' mouths.  Or maybe if that helps the virus go airborne, we should carry long ones like alpenhorns that vent down near the floor.

Still pining for Trumpet Man I see. He has competition now...Naked NYPD Police Cruiser Puncher Guy. Probably has an Inglorious Bitch-like accent too.

https://twitter.com/Anthony70055563/status/1330744325932769283

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 23, 2020, 07:14:47 AM
Still pining for Trumpet Man I see. He has competition now...Naked NYPD Police Cruiser Puncher Guy. Probably has an Inglorious Bitch-like accent too.

https://twitter.com/Anthony70055563/status/1330744325932769283

God Bless America!

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 23, 2020, 11:18:15 AM
Wonder if there was a link between Naked NYPD Cruiser Puncher Guy and the raid on Club Caligula?

https://twitter.com/NYCSHERIFF/status/1330533011616567307

You know, I was doing a frame-by-frame image analysis to see if I could see peen (there is a suggestive shadow there at the end) and I noticed that his hair is somewhat mussed.  He could have been the victim of a raid caught in flagrante delicto or, just as easily, have just woken up and decided to whale on the nearest pigmobile.

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 23, 2020, 12:05:42 PM
You know, I was doing a frame-by-frame image analysis to see if I could see peen (there is a suggestive shadow there at the end) and I noticed that his hair is somewhat mussed.  He could have been the victim of a raid caught in flagrante delicto or, just as easily, have just woken up and decided to whale on the nearest pigmobile.

Hopefully the former and he just snapped at being denied release of his perverted lust for life.

Meanwhile, in the high desert.  A 12 foot monolith is found in the middle of nowhere.  Is it art or is it littering?

https://twitter.com/AndrewAdamsKSL/status/1330191662518312962

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 23, 2020, 01:18:02 PM
Hopefully the former and he just snapped at being denied release of his perverted lust for life.

Meanwhile, in the high desert.  A 12 foot monolith is found in the middle of nowhere.  Is it art or is it littering?

I like the animations using toys. Did any of these people receive a 'download?' Perhaps in binary code? They need to write a book at get on the UFO and newage circuits and milk this. What were the angles? 19.5? Ley lines? Pointing towards Stonehenge? Any of those sheep found mutilated or with cored rectums? Any spontaneous healings? These are the questions they should be answering....

whoozit

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 23, 2020, 12:05:42 PM
You know, I was doing a frame-by-frame image analysis to see if I could see peen (there is a suggestive shadow there at the end)
K_Dubb III:  The Search for Peen

I can’t wait to see the movie poster.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on November 23, 2020, 01:27:00 PM
K_Dubb III:  The Search for Peen

I can’t wait to see the movie poster.

Was 2 The Wrath of Cock? ???

Quote from: albrecht on November 23, 2020, 01:24:13 PM
I like the animations using toys. Did any of these people receive a 'download?' Perhaps in binary code? They need to write a book at get on the UFO and newage circuits and milk this. What were the angles? 19.5? Ley lines? Pointing towards Stonehenge? Any of those sheep found mutilated or with cored rectums? Any spontaneous healings? These are the questions they should be answering....

The real question is how do people get paid for counting sheep and where do I sign up?  Sounds like a fairly mellow gig.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 23, 2020, 01:18:02 PM

Obviously full of Trump ballots!  Those bastards...

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 23, 2020, 01:40:31 PM
Obviously full of Trump ballots!  Those bastards...

Couple leaked out I guess.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 23, 2020, 01:47:11 PM
Couple leaked out I guess.

OMG I could meet doc in Utah and save the country!  It would be just us, and the sheep.

Baaaa

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 23, 2020, 02:01:01 PM
OMG I could meet doc in Utah and save the country!  It would be just us, and the sheep.

Baaaa

Just you and the sheep, I’m afraid (afraid for the sheep :o).

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 23, 2020, 02:03:16 PM
Just you and the sheep, I’m afraid (afraid for the sheep :o).

No, I don't suppose you saw Brokeback Mountain  :'(  That is too bad, it is one of the greatest love stories on the screen.  Up until the end, where they got fat.  I always skip that part.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 23, 2020, 02:14:48 PM
No, I don't suppose you saw Brokeback Mountain  :'(  That is too bad, it is one of the greatest love stories on the screen.  Up until the end, where they got fat.  I always skip that part.

You’ll have to direct the love story about two skinny fags, I guess. 🤷🏻‍♂️

This is Guglielmo Marconi - inventor of the wireless radio transmitter and winner of the Nobel Prize for Physics. He is pictured with his wife Beatrice.
I don't know why but Mrs. Marconi looks like Babe Ruth in a dress to my eyes. Marconi had the marriage annulled and married someone a little less slugger like.

Ruth

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 23, 2020, 08:53:13 PM
This is Guglielmo Marconi - inventor of the wireless radio transmitter and winner of the Nobel Prize for Physics. He is pictured with his wife Beatrice.
I don't know why but Mrs. Marconi looks like Babe Ruth in a dress to my eyes. Marconi had the marriage annulled and married someone a little less slugger like.

Ruth

Hasn’t it been confirmed that Tesla beat him to it?

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 23, 2020, 08:56:10 PM
Hasn’t it been confirmed that Tesla beat him to it?

I know there was stink over it. I don't remember the details. 

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 23, 2020, 08:53:13 PM

Ruth

Too bad he didn't wait around and hook up with Art on some HAM? Or open lines? Real 1996-10-24 intro "and all the way to Tahiti. Those native girls." And then get Telsa on to talk about earth energy waves but. "We have caller- Galvani on open lines to comment about the deformed frogs in Minnesota and Wisconsin." "Turn OFF your radio, signor!" "Ok Art, sorry, well, Art, you are coming in 5x5 did you know frog legs can be sparked." "SPARKED? we have to go to a break" THUNDER... cue an ABBA song. "Aaand we are back with Galvani about those frogs..."

aldousburbank

People who are pro abortion are like turkeys who are pro thanksgiving.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: aldousburbank on November 24, 2020, 06:29:29 PM
People who are pro abortion are like turkeys who are pro thanksgiving.

[attachment=1]

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on November 24, 2020, 06:36:14 PM
[attachment=1,msg1441898]

I literally am gonna have to get a collar. Add that to the GoFundMe.

Jackstar

Do any of you ever get the burning, craving, overwhelming desire to eat, like, six hard-boiled chicken's eggs, like in a hurry, like... NOW. ALL OF A SUDDEN. NOW. Like, tonight. Like, within 2 hours, plate those fucking degenerate lizard abortions up, not just, like, now... I mean, NOW. TONIGHT. Make that shit happen.

It has to be tonight: six hard-boiled eggs. TONIGHT. Is it just me? I'll be honest, I don't feel this feeling much, but I have felt it before, and I can tell you from experience, it means something.

Something is going down. TONIGHT. I don't mean six chickens' eggs, I mean... six chicken's eggs. Tonight.

It's nights like this that remind me of why I don't practice Santeria... but I respect it. Semper fi.

Ciardelo

It's painful to watch somebody melting down into drug-addled incoherence.

At some point it just leaves me feeling sad for them.

Pity might be a better word..

I'm feeling pity for this dude.

Jackstar

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 24, 2020, 09:23:26 PM
It's painful to watch somebody melting down into drug-addled incoherence.

At this point, Comrade, just break that mirror: it'll be less painful--for you--than sitting through the next 7 years... five minutes at a time.

Ciardelo

Addicts have been described as "egomaniacs with an inferiority complex."

I present to you a case in point. He always thinks it's always about him.