• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

Rix Gins

Quote from: Silphion on November 19, 2020, 01:11:44 AM
How much would they have to pay you to fly on the next 737?

[attachment=1,msg1440337]
I see two faces in that glob of wreckage below the cockpit.  The pilots?

ksm32

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 20, 2020, 02:31:43 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPBM65VcuY8

The original Jackass.

Watched the entire podcast. Dude was a little more subdued than usual but still, not bad.  It's a long one..

ksm32

Had a group of women check out of the Airbnb this morning. I am always amazed at how much toilet paper they/women go through. We provide makeup wipes and everything one would need so they're just flat out using one helluva lot o' TP for TP purposes.  Alotta' shittin' goin' on!

I hope their not wiping forward.   :-\

K_Dubb

Quote from: ksm32 on November 22, 2020, 08:12:07 PM
Had a group of women check out of the Airbnb this morning. I am always amazed at how much toilet paper they/women go through. We provide makeup wipes and everything one would need so they're just flat out using one helluva lot o' TP for TP purposes.  Alotta' shittin' goin' on!

I am guessing they were fat women.

ksm32

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 22, 2020, 09:09:37 PM
I am guessing they were fat women.

No.   A group of highly skilled skiers in their mid 30's. Two of the three were quite attractive. Even You'd fuck them.  :D ;D

albrecht

Quote from: ksm32 on November 22, 2020, 08:12:07 PM

Maybe they just stole them? Especially during the again impending Corona-Chan TP-shortage crisis. And there is also a type, found even in rich folks, who will take anything not nailed down. They figure if it is in my room, rental, or table it is mine. The kind that will take everything from the hotel room and so on. These often the same ladies you see paying with checks and coupons and nag the butcher for special meat discount and cuts at the grocery store who take off in a big Caddy or Mercedes, at minimum a Je--sorry Buick, in 10-point turns out of the parking space. Heads barely over the steering-wheel. After leaving a small tip for the sacker who hauls their bags to their trunk in the heat. Sorry- flashback to a HS summer job....

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on November 22, 2020, 09:30:59 PM
Maybe they just stole them? Especially during the again impending Corona-Chan TP-shortage crisis. And there is also a type, found even in rich folks, who will take anything not nailed down. They figure if it is in my room, rental, or table it is mine. The kind that will take everything from the hotel room and so on. These often the same ladies you see paying with checks and coupons and nag the butcher for special meat discount and cuts at the grocery store who take off in a big Caddy or Mercedes, at minimum a Je--sorry Buick, in 10-point turns out of the parking space. Heads barely over the steering-wheel. After leaving a small tip for the sacker who hauls their bags to their trunk in the heat. Sorry- flashback to a HS summer job....

I was thinking the same thing. I’ve scooped some hotel/motel rolls in my time.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 22, 2020, 09:35:21 PM
Let's not get carried away.
Changing course, no pun intended, how is the Viking Trumpeteer doing these days? He never masked himself or his trumpet. I saw a HSFB game and the marching band brass had to put some form of cover on their instruments. It was very odd. I guess the blast of a trumpet or Sousaphone might spread Corona-Chan? Players weren't masked. Cheerleaders and flag girls were not masked-- but distanced due to routine. But funny how they had some type of material over the instruments bells. Looked fitted, not make-shift covering. But this also was a HSFB stadium that puts most non Div 1 ones to shame- as we do here to much applause or condemnation depending on views.   

Ciardelo

Quote from: Jackstar on November 22, 2020, 09:52:22 PM
That's exactly what I wouldn't allow.

HAHAHA SHE LEFT ON HER OWN ACCORD JACKIE!

You had nothing to do with it.

Who's the fucking mindslave, you freak?

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on November 22, 2020, 09:43:38 PM
Changing course, no pun intended, how is the Trumpteer doing these days? He never masked himself or his trumpet. I saw a HSFB game and the marching band brass had to put some form of cover on their instruments. It was very odd. I guess the blast of a trumpet or Sousaphone might spread Corona-Chan? Players weren't masked. Cheerleaders and flag girls were not masked-- but distanced due to routine. But funny how they had some type of material over the instruments bells. Looked fitted, not make-shift covering. But this also was a HSFB stadium that puts most non Div 1 ones to shame- as we do here to much applause or condemnation depending on views.

Trumpet Man is good, he is down by Cheffy now talking to Indians out in the desert and also on a mission to various armed right-wing types down there to bring them on board with the revolution.  He did wear a mask a lot of the time when he wasn't playing, but of course nothing over the trumpet.

I suppose it is inevitable that someone would want to cover the bells of instruments but, especially outdoors, much of the moisture in your breath condenses in the tubing so I would think that, as far as heavy breathing around people goes, it's one of the safer things to do, a lot safer than yelling or singing.  Someone needs to invent long coiled speaking trumpets with a securely fitted suction mouthpiece like a toilet plunger, perhaps that wrap several times around the body before a final ascent several feet over the head, to keep the exhaust plumes away from others' mouths.  Or maybe if that helps the virus go airborne, we should carry long ones like alpenhorns that vent down near the floor.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 22, 2020, 09:58:20 PM
Trumpet Man is good, he is down by Cheffy now talking to Indians out in the desert and also on a mission to various armed right-wing types down there to bring them on board with the revolution.  He did wear a mask a lot of the time when he wasn't playing, but of course nothing over the trumpet.

I suppose it is inevitable that someone would want to cover the bells of instruments but, especially outdoors, much of the moisture in your breath condenses in the tubing so I would think that, as far as heavy breathing around people goes, it's one of the safer things to do, a lot safer than yelling or singing.  Someone needs to invent long coiled speaking trumpets with a securely fitted suction mouthpiece like a toilet plunger, perhaps that wrap several times around the body before a final ascent several feet over the head, to keep the exhaust plumes away from others' mouths.  Or maybe if that helps the virus go airborne, we should carry long ones like alpenhorns that vent down near the floor.
Glad to hear he is still active and getting the 'original homeland security' geared up with bows and arrows and ready to count coup. I was more worried about 'spit-valves' and what kind of protection and proper mitigation program was involved. I sense, if someone was clever and knew how to write up grants, that there could be some easy money from a Corona-Chan Bill or Public Safety Bill in that.

ksm32

Quote from: albrecht on November 22, 2020, 09:30:59 PM
LOLOL

..but these were just a bunch of fecal minded sluts from Vancouver Island, so most likely granola liberal types who take pride in their own sort of clear cut - LOGGING :o

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on November 22, 2020, 10:07:32 PM
Mine still is, mindslave hoor.
One night you, or someone, need to get on and call Dave Norway and somehow, would have to be clever, and get the 'expert' UFO/Egypt/Alien guest and, Dave, to admit "Powerslave" by Maiden. Use some lyrics as a question and ask leading questions and get the usual "that's right" and guest to admit it. Would be fun. Just a random thought since no more concerts due to Corona-Chan.

albrecht

Quote from: ksm32 on November 22, 2020, 10:34:47 PM
LOLOL

..but these were just a bunch of fecal minded sluts from Vancouver Island, so most likely granola liberal types who take pride in their own sort of clear cut - LOGGING :o
Uff da, that is nasty, Plus there should be no shortages of paper-products up there? So why steal? Unless some new owl or some stuff I don't know about.

ps: I would not support this, without legal and written consent, but you likely could've made some extra $ with a live-cam to Germany and such with those gals. Chuck Berry soundtrack.

Is it safe to assume that this story is bogus? It can't be real...Can it?

TRANS SPECIES MAN WHO SELF-IDENTIFIES AS A DEER ACCIDENTALLY SHOT BY HUNTERS
https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/trans-species-man-who-self-identifies-as-a-deer-accidentally-shot-by-hunters/

ksm32

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 22, 2020, 11:00:39 PM

https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/trans-species-man-who-self-identifies-as-a-deer-accidentally-shot-by-hunters/

And his last name is, Tenenbaum:o  Dem craaazy jews, always up to sumptin!  MANBI!

Silphion

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 22, 2020, 11:00:39 PM

It wouldn't be the first time.

Ciardelo

Quote from: ksm32 on November 22, 2020, 11:26:28 PM
And his last name is, Tenenbaum:o  Dem craaazy jews, always up to sumptin!  MANBI!

"It could be worse, he could be a homosexual"