• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

Ciardelo

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 18, 2020, 01:36:51 PMOh you obese chuds will never make it to Seattle.  We're surrounded by a protective suburban ring of Olive Gardens.

:snicker:

Corona Kitty

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 18, 2020, 01:45:23 PM
I made it myself, since I have a sewing machine.  I stuffed it with frijoles and, when he is not sleeping with me, he sits in the corner of the bed wearing a sombrero and looking all smexy.

I'm not sure how effective this method would be, I mean the smell would be rancid! On the safe side, you may want to think of using an alternative method such as spanish rice.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 18, 2020, 01:53:43 PM
“Low end of normal” is a euphamism for underweight. Maybe you should check yours.  ;)

No, there is a specific label for what is underweight, and I am above it.  Fraud.

Innerreach

Quote from: The Bell Strikes Midnight on November 18, 2020, 02:01:46 PMLOL
HEY THERE TOUGH GUY!

That you Art?

Could you make some time by removing your tongue from Heather's asshole and admitting you faked your suicide, so we can do a show now please?

https://imgur.com/IZEwpn7

K_Dubb

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 18, 2020, 01:58:26 PM
I'm not sure how effective this method would be, I mean the smell would be rancid! On the safe side, you may want to think of using an alternative method such as spanish rice.

Oh no dried frijoles, papi; I wanted something comfortingly hard and unyielding, like the result of heaving 45-lb. dumbbells around (I only have 30s).  But I can easily change it out for Spanish rice, the saffron will be intoxicating!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 18, 2020, 02:10:08 PM
No, there is a specific label for what is underweight, and I am above it.  Fraud.

No, based on your protest I’d say I hit the nail right on the head, you pathetic, underweight waif. ;D

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 18, 2020, 02:15:54 PM
No, based on your protest I’d say I hit the nail right on the head, you pathetic, underweight waif. ;D

No way I am the same size as your grandfather on the Normandy beaches.  I can carry a 50-lb pack for miles uphill and down without complaint while you are ruined, bloated hulk of a man who, if you keep this up, will one day be so lazy your knees won't let you make it to the bathroom.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 18, 2020, 02:12:34 PM
Oh no dried frijoles, papi; I wanted something comfortingly hard and unyielding, like the result of heaving 45-lb. dumbbells around (I only have 30s).  But I can easily change it out for Spanish rice, the saffron will be intoxicating!

Now that was a splendid post.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 18, 2020, 02:24:39 PM
No way I am the same size as your grandfather on the Normandy beaches.  I can carry a 50-lb pack for miles uphill and down without complaint while you are ruined, bloated hulk of a man who, if you keep this up, will one day be so lazy your knees won't let you make it to the bathroom.

Me thinks you doth protest too much, skinny jeans. :D

Seriously though, I don’t want to make light of your anorexia. It’s a serious problem. I hope you’re getting help for it.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 18, 2020, 02:46:59 PM
Me thinks you doth protest too much, skinny jeans. :D

Seriously though, I don’t want to make light of your anorexia. It’s a serious problem. I hope you’re getting help for it.

Haha at my last physical the doctor just laughed and told me to come back in ten years.  It's not half as serious as the reverse.  If you want a real conspiracy look at the normalization of obesity, as albrecht alluded to.  Whoever is behind that does not have our best interests at heart.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 18, 2020, 02:58:23 PM
Haha at my last physical the doctor just laughed and told me to come back in ten years.  It's not half as serious as the reverse.  If you want a real conspiracy look at the normalization of obesity, as albrecht alluded to.  Whoever is behind that does not have our best interests at heart.

K_Dubb, I agree with you that obesity is a real problem and have stated so before. I just think that fat people come in all political stripes and colors and aren’t exclusive to conservatives...but I also know that’s your only cudgel against who you see as the big, bad boogeyman.

Jackstar

Whoever is behind that does not have our best interests at heart.

The Adversary desires nothing less than the absolute, complete and total destruction of all Human life and joy.

Like many of you here: I simply will not allow this. Semper fi

albrecht

There are weird, rare cases where obesity was a benefit: I recall some guy who went over off a ferry in the North Sea. Some dude gets stabbed/shot in the gut and no internal organs are harmed. But these are rare outliers, and hopefully continue to be so!

I will say though, especially when old, you do need some 'extra reserves' on your frame. Too skinny and one bug or inability to eat can do you in more quickly. If when in good health I think it helps to have some fat- to adsorb a hangover, cold, Montezuma's Revenge, etc where you might not be able to eat. I hear there is 'good' and 'bad' fat and depends on where it is, but I don't know details. I've been party to witness a few surgeries and it is disgusting and surgeons even point out, and laugh, when you have to cut through all that blubber to effect the operation. And obesity will make a 'normal' operation more complicated or risky.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on November 18, 2020, 04:00:44 PM
There are weird, rare cases where obesity was a benefit: I recall some guy who went over off a ferry in the North Sea. Some dude gets stabbed/shot in the gut and no internal organs are harmed. But these are rare outliers, and hopefully continue to be so!

I will say though, especially when old, you do need some 'extra reserves' on your frame. Too skinny and one bug or inability to eat can do you in more quickly. If when in good health I think it helps to have some fat- to adsorb a hangover, cold, Montezuma's Revenge, etc where you might not be able to eat. I hear there is 'good' and 'bad' fat and depends on where it is, but I don't know details. I've been party to witness a few surgeries and it is disgusting and surgeons even point out, and laugh, when you have to cut through all that blubber to effect the operation. And obesity will make a 'normal' operation more complicated or risky.

Yeah you are talking maybe an extra 20, that is nothing compared to what you guys are hauling around.  When I am old I will affect a modest belly to fill in my waistcoats and give a dignified drape to my watch-chain but I am not buying new suits.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 18, 2020, 04:15:05 PM
It’s all he’s got, folks. Thank you, goodnight! ;D

It is a cudgel, and I am wielding it with alacrity.  Cower before me, chuds, for I am magnificent!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 18, 2020, 04:21:24 PM
It is a cudgel, and I am wielding it with alacrity.  Cower before me, chuds, for I am magnificent!

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 18, 2020, 02:24:39 PM
I can carry a 50-lb pack for miles

>average weight of a 6 year old

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 18, 2020, 03:05:32 PM
I also know that’s your only cudgel against who you see as the big, bad boogeyman.

>affirms homosexuality every other post
>oy vey, they keep calling me gay!

I bet he's skinny fat and hides that gut.

K_Dubb

Quote from: malachi.martini on November 18, 2020, 04:28:38 PM

I bet he's skinny fat and hides that gut.

It's true, I can't get any more than four abs to save my life despite repeated application of chicken breast and intermittent fasting.  I am so ashamed!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 18, 2020, 04:33:55 PM
It's true, I can't get any more than four abs to save my life despite repeated application of chicken breast and intermittent fasting.  I am so ashamed!

You’re a disgrace to homosexuality. >:(

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 18, 2020, 04:36:05 PM
You’re a disgrace to homosexuality. >:(

I know!  Thank God my Michael Decon body pillow never swipes right on me, because that is the only comfort I will ever know.  I'm going to go purge.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 18, 2020, 04:41:09 PM
I know!  Thank God my Michael Decon body pillow never swipes right on me, because that is the only comfort I will ever know.  I'm going to go purge.
The girls tell me the key is not to binge- but keep on purging. Also join a group who will haze and humiliate you into not becoming fat. How will you ever get a date much less the Mrs-Degree with that flab? Lose that freshmen fifteen before homecoming, sister!

Asuka Langley

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 18, 2020, 04:33:55 PM

Hisō

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on November 18, 2020, 04:47:24 PM
Also join a group who will haze and humiliate you into not becoming fat.

I already did that.  The initiation is brutal but, if you get fat, they will never do it to you again.

ksm32

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 18, 2020, 12:24:22 PM
I didn’t know you were gay too as you mentioned a wife before. I guess a lot of gay men refer to their partners as wives.
I am Not g'hey but thank God you were when we got stuck in that elevator in Aspen. Oy Vey whatta weekend.  Ugh, good bad times  :-\

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ksm32 on November 18, 2020, 07:56:55 PM
I am Not g'hey but thank God you were when we got stuck in that elevator in Aspen. Oy Vey whatta weekend.  Ugh, good bad times  :-\

Silphion

How much would they have to pay you to fly on the next 737?

[attachment=1]

ksm32

Quote from: Silphion on November 19, 2020, 01:11:44 AM
How much would they have to pay you to fly on the next 737?

[attachment=1,msg1440337]
For the most part the hull is intact. Yeah it'd be a scary ride down but all in all if you're seated in the right place i think you'd survive - although the smell of you shitting your pants in fright as you're seated right next to me could make the day that much more inconvenient. Smelly and annoying.