• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

After everything he envisioned, designed, created, invented, affected, and gave to and for us...

This is His marker?

That's it?!

Well, fuck me, then. I will be lucky to get an inflatable goddamn seahorse staked to the soil above my oblong box.

Son of a bitch.

The grave marker of H.R. Giger:

Cam's grave marker:

Jackstar

Quote from: Asuka Langley on September 17, 2020, 10:51:22 PM
hxxps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUGlwTi0D_Y

Is this at all relevant to my interests? I'll be honest, at this point, I could watch the whole f****** thing three times and still not be sure.

I think I'll go to a bar and ask people to watch it with me. Maybe it'll be relevant to them. I'll take my answer off the air. Toodles!

ksm32

Fist Roll - Speed Bag

A good way to practice is NOT just rolling until you crash. Set a number of contacts in your roll, and add one or two more when you can do that give number smoothly Keep it simple.

Start with a 3-punch roll. Begin with your dominant hand (right) Go ...Right - Left - Right with one rebound in-between ( R ' L ' R ) Start by just hitting Right Front Circle Punches (FCP) repetitively in the triplet rhythm. have your left fist up and ready, then do a 3-punch roll. It won't feel like a roll but don't worry about that. You are focusing on fist control, not extended rolling yet.

So  R ' ' ' R ' ' ' R ' ' ' R ' L ' R ' ' ' R ' ' ' R ' ' ' R ' L ' R ' ' '

Notice this quick roll starts and ends with on the "same" fist (R). This is key to remember, because when you use an ODD number off punches, and start with your dominant fist, that fist will be on punch 1 - 3 - 5 - 7.... Those are you entrance and exit punches. After you do the "3-punch Roll" add two more and go to FIVE

R ' ' ' R ' ' ' R ' ' ' R ' L ' R ' L ' R ' ' ' R ' ' ' R ' ' ' R ' L ' R ' L ' R ' R ' ' ' ....repeat. This will feel more like a roll. When you can do this well...move it to seven

R ' ' ' R ' ' ' R ' ' ' R ' L ' R ' L ' R ' L ' R ' ' ' R ' ' ' R ' ' ' R ' L ' R ' L ' R ' L ' R ' R ' ' ' Note all of these are ODD number rolls. You can also do the same starting with your non-dominate hand

starting with the LEFT. That will more difficult and is why I focus on letting your dominant fist be the lead fist to Start and End the Fist Roll.

IF YOU USE "EVEN NUMBER" ROLLS (4-6-8).... You will start on one fist and end on the other. That is More complicated for a beginner. (four punches...R ' L ' R ' L )

To use this in "The Basic Rhythm" punching pattern, You will start the Roll when your right fist makes a Front Circle Punch ( FCP ), because that is the side of the fist...the same fist contact as the Roll, not the Front Straight Punch, which hits the front of the fist

So...the basic pattern is: Front Straight Punch ' ' ' Front Circle Punch ' ' ' Front Straight Punch ' ' ' Front Circle Punch

R (FSP) ' ' ' R ( FCP) ' ' ' L (FSP) ' ' ' L (FCP) ' ' ' R (FSP) ' ' ' R -L-R ' ' ' R ( FCP) ' ' ' L (FSP) (3-punch)

or

R (FSP) ' ' ' R ( FCP) ' ' ' L (FSP) ' ' ' L (FCP) ' ' ' R (FSP) ' ' ' R - L - R - L- R ' ' ' R ( FCP) ' ' ' L (FSP) ( 5 punch)

then go to "7" and "9" ..... until you are rolling as long as you want. Personally, IMO once you get to "9"....You got it.

Of course you can work on using even number fist rolls, and I suggest you let the "last fist in Roll" be the next fist to return to the bag.

Try this:

Asuka Langley

Why did white people ever let this shit happen in the first place? Really makes you think....

https://twitter.com/BNP_Bexley/status/1308176869313908736

It would also be great if you could ban these "people" from swinging chickens

Taaroa

Dayton, Ohio: Surf Capital of the World
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-54244009

I guess they didn't want to surf in the Cuyahoga River...

ItsOver

I’d recommend not snorting any water, at least in parts of Texas, for awhile.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abc13.com/amp/brain-eating-amoeba-bad-water-supply-warning-tceq/6604706/

As if Corona Chan isn’t enough.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 30, 2020, 09:49:56 PM
Cool Sleestak! Is it that time already?!

It is difficult to believe October is about to roll into the East coast.

( David Icke is going to crap himself when I trick-or-treat his house. )

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on September 30, 2020, 10:34:52 PM
( David Icke is going to crap himself when I trick-or-treat his house. )

David Icke lived in a tiny tiny apartment, I don't mean to correct you, but I am fairly certain that you might be ringing the wrong door bell. I do love your sleeztak costume :)

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Jackstar on October 01, 2020, 02:51:31 PM
Yeah, my girl gets around. What?
I go places. What of it? Adventure is important if you wish to gain perspective, and experience life. I live life. I love you Jackstar. Your face gets around!
#Mermaidlivesmatter #timetravelwithus #sparkleinthedream #Timetravelmermaidlife #LEGACY

SpaceMeowMaid

[attachment=1]  [attachment=2]  [attachment=3]  [attachment=4]  [attachment=5]

People that look like fish time!!!