• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

Jackstar

Jojo

What does Steve Harvey mean around 6:19 on Family Feud when he sounds like he says, "I tet a taow for you."  He was joking around after a fake apology and re-confronting the other person.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7aQmLot8mg

Jojo

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on July 23, 2020, 10:10:23 AM

http://www.heavensgate.com/
What does the Bible say about Heaven?  How will Grandpa recognize me - I was 3 when he died.  How will my first cat recognize me - I was 19 when she died?  How will either recognize me?

Jackstar

Quote from: Jojo on July 27, 2020, 10:16:03 PM
What does the Bible say about Heaven? 

No entry without a mask. Social distancing. Don't be a whore unless you admit that it was a terrible thing to do and you feel awful about it now.

Once you do that, you're in.

Jojo

Stop saying the word whore around me.  Until there is a male equivalent.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Toado on July 28, 2020, 01:56:04 AM
Stop saying the word whore around me.

Awww, isn't that a pity. Mean words on a screen huh. How hurtful they can be.

Here, slut. I built you your very own safe space. No, no, it's not a cage, you're imagining that, bitch.

Go on. Just scoot up in there just a li'l more till you're all in. And here, let me lock it up safe for you. Real safe!

Oh, no no ... don't mind those leather clad gimps none. They can only stick their junk through the bars.

You'll be really safe in this grave - er, I mean cage - I-I mean safe space, that's it.

Don't mind the piss. You'll get used to the cum. You gotta eat something now, don't you!

Kidnostad3

Was the dude wearing the helmet having a bad day or a good day?

Quote from: Jojo on July 28, 2020, 01:56:04 AM
Stop saying the word whore around me.  Until there is a male equivalent.

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on July 23, 2020, 11:17:16 PM
Clearly, he just can't WAIT to get home and do deep research and book reading to prepare for his next several guests.

That Noory. What an overly prepared research whore. ::)

Jackstar

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on July 28, 2020, 11:50:12 AM
w**** w**** w**** w**** w**** w**** w**** w****

You can see that she's impressionable.

Kidnostad3

While working in the yard today I was half listening through ear buds to a talk show wherein the interviewee repeatedly referred to "warm bucket."  He wasn't the clearest of speakers and his sentences tended to trail off to a mumble towards the end.  It took about 5 minutes of focused listening to figure out he was referring to "Warren Buffet."
[/quote]

Is the JOHN LEWIS BODY TOUR finally over? Can you let the man rest in peace for Christ's sake?

Morbid fucks. Bizarre.

I'm normal. The world and its lack of discretion has gone completely batshit Looney Tunes.

ItsOver

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on July 30, 2020, 01:34:17 PM
Is the JOHN LEWIS BODY TOUR finally over? Can you let the man rest in peace for Christ's sake?

Morbid fucks. Bizarre.

I'm normal. The world and its lack of discretion has gone completely batshit Looney Tunes.

Heh, heh, yes indeed.  Clown World is now 24/7 and touring everywhere.  Speaking of bodies, wait until Harry Reid, THE Body, Crazy Nancy, or, Hell forbid, Ruth Buzzy Ginsburg finally assume room temperature.  Multiple cities will need to be pillaged and burned to the ground in mourning. 

Quote from: ItsOver on July 30, 2020, 01:46:45 PM
Heh, heh, yes indeed.  Clown World is now 24/7 and touring everywhere.  Speaking of bodies, wait until Harry Reid, THE Body, Crazy Nancy, or, Hell forbid, Ruth Buzzy Ginsburg finally assume room temperature.  Multiple cities will need to be pillaged and burned to the ground in mourning.

I'm going to need something stronger than sugar cane Dr. Pepper when any of those mentioned bodies become entangled with the quantum Reaper.

Jackstar

ItsOver

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on July 30, 2020, 02:29:11 PM
I'm going to need something stronger than sugar cane Dr. Pepper when any of those mentioned bodies become entangled with the quantum Reaper.

AZZERAE

I'm elated to see that Jackstar has returned to his original form.

I wasn't going for that rabbit-hat stuff.

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 01, 2020, 10:51:17 AM
I'm elated to see that Jackstar has returned to his original form.

I wasn't going for that rabbit-hat stuff.

+1

And absolutely no disrespect intended toward the cast, crew, writers, et al who worked on THE NIGHT OF THE LEPUS.

You're all shining stars, too - just the furry kind of stars that are made into coats.

Not the Crowley  A∴ A∴ kind.

ItsOver

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on August 01, 2020, 01:34:21 PM
+1

And absolutely no disrespect intended toward the cast, crew, writers, et al who worked on THE NIGHT OF THE LEPUS. You're all shining stars, too - just the furry kind that is made into coats.

Not the Crowley  A∴ A∴ kind.

Cam, you're latest avatar is giving me a hankering for a Quiznos Classic Italian.  Toasted is tasty.

Quote from: ItsOver on August 01, 2020, 01:55:50 PM
Cam, you're latest avatar is giving me a hankering for a Quiznos Classic Italian.  Toasted is tasty.

Heh heh. That's the Arby's half pound French Dip & Swiss :

Roast beef. Swiss. Italian roll. French au jus sauce.

For fast food, it is stunningly decadent.

whoozit

Is it possible to post yourself to sanity?  I have witnessed many attempts here.

"The eternal silence of these infinite spaces frighten me." - Pascal