• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

Juan

I jumped for joy when I heard Mike Joy’s voice. And I’m only a casual NASCAR fan.

albrecht

Apparently beside producing a bevy of pharmaceutical saleswomen the UK cheer-leading team is also a fan of the GGW franchise. I wonder if there will be late night infomercials selling DVDs? 

https://sports.yahoo.com/kentucky-fires-cheerleading-coaching-staff-after-investigation-reveals-hazing-public-nudity-alcohol-abuse-190046070.html

whoozit

My favorite part of BellGab is the sober, rational, and well thought-out posts.

ksm32

Quote from: whoozit on May 20, 2020, 07:31:06 PM
My favorite part of BellGab is the sober, rational, and well thought-out posts.
Karen is Greg's wife. They are evil.

pate

This Memorial weekend I find myself wondering the difference between "god & man'" and "'nam & dog"

-p

GravitySucks

Quote from: pate on May 22, 2020, 10:35:43 PM
This Memorial weekend I find myself wondering the difference between "god & man'" and "'nam & dog"

-p

Ask oJoJ

albrecht

Odd phrasing:

"Tornadoes are possible, but will be harder to come by." 

https://www.kxan.com/weather/forecast/todays-forecast/ 

whoozit

AC400KICK

Quote from: whoozit on May 31, 2020, 04:39:20 PM
Manhattans made with rye are tasty.

No. Not Zoey. She is MY GIRL. That would hit me harder than Abbi did and I held her in my arms as they pushed the blue and pink injections into her 😪

Today marks my 10th anniversary of being on BellGab... Ten years... on BellGab...

Murderers have killed people, served their time and been rehabilitated into society in the time I've been talking about George Noory and Braaaps.

Young people have attained masters' degrees while we contemplate what Heather smells like.

This was truly a blessed decade.

pate

Happy seventy-sixth annual D-day Eve, Evrett Bodine!

Bee safe, best washes...  Beach watches?

Nautical

-p

ksm32

Watching the UFC weigh-ins and the fighters wore masks as they stare each other down.

THEN. They take the masks off and beat the cunt outta each other in a cage while they breathe, sweat, and exchange blood with each other. Hmm

I just don't fuckin get this shit.

Is God an evil Don Knotts?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ksm32 on June 06, 2020, 07:22:17 PM
Watching the UFC weigh-ins and the fighters wore masks as they stare each other down.

THEN. They take the masks off and beat the cunt outta each other in a cage while they breathe, sweat, and exchange blood with each other. Hmm

I just don't fuckin get this shit.

Is God an evil Don Knotts?

No but Satan = the Obama administration.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Liberace! on January 16, 2020, 01:58:13 PM
We're even selling a line of BellGab branded enema kits at Wal-Mart.

Great for anal sex prep.

albrecht

Oof. This sucks, I'm hoping this was just a random Wiki editor with some kind of grudge against Fessler because that would suck as an official obituary or position of historians and philosophers. 

Ignaz Aurelius Feßler 

"Fessler was a voluminous writer, and during his life exercised great influence; but, with the possible exception of the history of Hungary, none of his books has any value now."

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on June 10, 2020, 09:22:41 PM
Some nice reading before bedtime. WTF has this society become? WTF?

https://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article243414781.html
"Officers found a man at the motel on a second story balcony who was bleeding from his arm and had taken off his pants and underwear. Police described the man as a “heavyset white male adult, in excess of 400 lbs.”

I stopped reading, at this point. I don't want nightmares of Falkie.

Quote from: ItsOver on June 10, 2020, 09:26:43 PM
"Officers found a man at the motel on a second story balcony who was bleeding from his arm and had taken off his pants and underwear. Police described the man as a “heavyset white male adult, in excess of 400 lbs.”

I stopped reading, at this point. I don't want nightmares of Falkie.

I think that you do want those nightmares.   I have dreamed of him before.   It is always the same dream - the intro to Kimba the White Lion
except that instead of the refrain in the song of "Kimba!" the refrain is "Senda!"   The little white lion runs around with George's head on the body.
The Gazelle has Kathy's bruised head and Abrahm is on the little bird.   I am not a well man................    :-[

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQsQqOlPjhs

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 10, 2020, 09:46:37 PM
I think that you do want those nightmares.   I have dreamed of him before.   It is always the same dream - the intro to Kimba the White Lion
except that instead of the refrain in the song of "Kimba!" the refrain is "Senda!"   The little white lion runs around with George's head on the body.
The Gazelle has Kathy's bruised head and Abrahm is on the little bird.   I am not a well man................    :-[

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQsQqOlPjhs
I've never understood the fascination of some with Falkie.  To me, he's just another sad sack nobody.  It's not as if he's hosting a major night time radio show. ;)