• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

ksm32

Accidentally spin kicked the headstock off a Les Paul tonight. Elmer's glue will be of no use here. fuck sakes :(

Jackstar

Quote from: Skeleton Jelly on November 13, 2019, 10:28:27 PM
what's your stance on israel

They should probably stop chopping up baby dicks for no damn reason.

Juan

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 13, 2019, 08:22:06 PM
That’s nice but a) I’m not a boomer
OK boomer. Haven’t you learned that a boomer is anyone a leftist millennial doesn’t like? It’s much like racist.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Skeleton Jelly on November 13, 2019, 10:28:27 PM
Because the forum fucking went offline for a week also what's your stance on israel

So the forum going down for a week made you stay away for over a year? Not really understanding that but whatever. Post often!

My stance on Israel is complicated, of course. I basically support them because they’re being attacked by groups that have vowed to wipe them off the face of the earth and they’re an ally against that sort of ethnic craziness. Beyond that I also have a lot of respect for Jews in various fields such as science, medicine, comedy, etc. Having said that, I do believe they’ve infiltrated our political system and world politics too much now and that this needs to be addressed. We also provide way too much in aid to them. You?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ksm32 on November 13, 2019, 11:02:18 PM
Accidentally spin kicked the headstock off a Les Paul tonight. Elmer's glue will be of no use here. fuck sakes :(

One of the expensive, American made ones? ???

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on November 13, 2019, 08:37:32 PM
You will find that there is a squad here that doesn't give a shit about anything other than are you a trump dick-sucker or aren't you.  If you aren't, prepare yourself to be stalked all over the board.

Alinskyite to the core! Faggot likes to pitch but he doesn’t like to catch. He spent the better part of the last couple years obsessively stalking me, trying to troll me with school yard antics and name calling and when I finally got fed up and started one uping him on this he claims he’s being stalked. Faggots like this hypocrite should be beaten to death by their own lies but I guess I’ll let my beating him up on Bellgab suffice for now.

BTW, how’s your filipino “stepdaughter?” :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan on November 14, 2019, 05:56:33 AM
OK boomer. Haven’t you learned that a boomer is anyone a leftist millennial doesn’t like? It’s much like racist.

I’’ve heard of this movement and I basically agree that they were a horribly selfish and hypocritical generation, aside from some of the art and music...but I’m just not part of that cohort. Apparently, Shatner was in a recent Twitter fight with some of these millennials over this.

whoozit

Quote from: ksm32 on November 13, 2019, 11:02:18 PM
I feel your pain but trying to imagine this scenario makes me smile.  #Schadenfreude

ksm32

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 14, 2019, 06:58:37 AM
One of the expensive, American made ones? ???
Yes. I have since fixed it. But the wound shows (just a hairline) but I know it's there and I don't seem to be playing it at all.  Weird, I better get over it.

Quote from: whoozit on November 14, 2019, 08:11:52 AM
I feel your pain but trying to imagine this scenario makes me smile.  #Schadenfreude
Why would it make you smile? I knocked a beautiful Gibson flying off it's holder as I watched in what seemed like slow motion while it hit the hardwood floor. The sound of the snapping headstock was deafening. I fuckin' teared up man :'(  Might of screamed like a little girl, don't know. But sounds were made!  If you like I'll post a picture of the wound and make you really happy. Do you kick puppy dogs too?

Thank God for LePage PL Premium deck adhesive.

whoozit

Quote from: ksm32 on November 16, 2019, 08:01:35 PM
Yes. I have since fixed it. But the wound shows (just a hairline) but I know it's there and I don't seem to be playing it at all.  Weird, I better get over it.
Why would it make you smile? I knocked a beautiful Gibson flying off it's holder as I watched in what seemed like slow motion while it hit the hardwood floor. The sound of the snapping headstock was deafening. I fuckin' teared up man :'(  Might of screamed like a little girl, don't know. But sounds were made!  If you like I'll post a picture of the wound and make you really happy. Do you kick puppy dogs too?

Thank God for LePage PL Premium deck adhesive.
Imagining why you launched a spin kick near the guitar ran the gamut if emotions for me.  However most were humorous hence the smile.  I’d rather break a leg than a guitar neck, legs heal or can be cut off.

ksm32

Quote from: whoozit on November 18, 2019, 12:09:49 PM
Imagining why you launched a spin kick near the guitar ran the gamut if emotions for me.  However most were humorous hence the smile.  I’d rather break a leg than a guitar neck, legs heal or can be cut off.
Valid point, yes. Why the Fuck would I be doing a spin kick in my studio.  30 minutes before I was in the gym doing all sorts o things. Guess I was still wound up.  Meh :-\

albrecht

If putting in tile consider not using Saltillo tile. Might be getting a Mexican version of Bone China. Not funny, really. Sad and crazy. 

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2019/11/coahuila-mass-exhumation-of-bodies.html 

"within the Colinas de Santa Fe estate, to conclude the search for missing persons on the site that left a total of 298 skulls and more than 22,000 human remains buried in clandestine graves."

Dr. MD MD

2050 Prediction: After decades of big government climate controls humanity faces it’s next and greatest ecological crisis. Not enough carbon in the atmosphere. :-\

whoozit

Is it Mental Health Month?  There haven’t been as many unstable posts lately.

What's up with the red and green chiclet  buttons ?
HMMmmmmm  -  Christmassey  :)

albrecht

Well, on the bright side it would appear they are starting to adapt to our culture, albeit the LCD of our culture. But at least some adoption.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-y6SlwQcJs&feature=youtu.be

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on December 01, 2019, 04:48:21 PM
Old news for aficionados.

The dude did it right. He had his decade in the sun; made his money and then GTFO to live the rest of his life doing whatever the fuck he wants. Part of me likes to think that maybe he even trolls here at Bellgab.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZi5plJeLYY

Ethnic stereotypes from the get go. Popeye had it right. This is why we need a border wall. ;)

AZZERAE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 01, 2019, 05:26:12 PM
Ethnic stereotypes from the get go. Popeye had it right. This is why we need a border wall.

Rich coming from a nigger. Like you.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 04, 2019, 08:34:26 AM
Rich coming from a nigger like you.

FIFY. Learn how to construct a proper sentence, faggot. ::)