• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

ksm32

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 08, 2019, 05:49:16 PM
Woman Claims Meth Found Hidden In Vagina Isn’t Hers--Holding it for a Friend.   Film at 11:00.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/louisiana-woman-meth-vagina-not-hers
The vagina wasn't hers? That's a tough one to pull off..

pate

8ellchan?

Has Bart Ell copied by doing a b_ellchan thing yet?

Axing foar fien...

AZZERAE

Quote from: pate on August 10, 2019, 01:56:49 PM
8ellchan?

Has Bart Ell copied by doing a b_ellchan thing yet?

Axing foar fien...

nose

&

carez

WTF

Brat Hell

duzz

‘r

dozen

do

!!!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AZRAA on August 11, 2019, 11:20:30 AM

nose

&

carez

WTF

Brat Hell

duzz

‘r

dozen

do

!!!

I don’t understand. Weren’t you good friends with metron, the guy who kept telling me to tone it down and post more postcards; in other words, make this place more like Ellgab? ???

Asuka Langley

Tesla cars are absolute garbage

QuoteA father and two kids suffered serious injuries after their Tesla S crashed into a tow truck on a freeway and caught fire, due to an alleged autopilot malfunction.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0_izPjnfYV/?utm_source=ig_embed

Guess the Kayak'ers on the Pictured Rocks tour got their money worth on this trip!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvCQtst6y1U

Jojo

Quote from: Catsmile on August 03, 2019, 09:24:39 PM
#MoarFunInTheRPI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlbcL4hVB3o
He should have had her sit on the ledge, and then helped her just to her feet.

And as always, Big Dog to the rescue scene.

George Noory is attracted to members of the opposite sex who are in the prime of their fertile years...  Perhaps this woman needs to do the same.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Tangerine on August 15, 2019, 12:52:39 PM
He should have had her sit on the ledge, and then helped her just to her feet.

If a guy ever did that to me, I'd slit his throat.

Jojo

Quote from: AZRAA on August 15, 2019, 01:16:53 PM
If a guy ever did that to me, I'd slit his throat.
Gee, AZRAA, not many young ladies talk like that.  So, you carry a knife?  As a lady, aren't you concerned a perp might overpower you for the knife?  You'd be safer with a gun.

He didn't throw her.  He simply lost control and when she fell, presumably he guided her away from a pointy rock into the mud.  Can't you see he was trying to help her?

AZZERAE

Quote from: Tangerine on August 16, 2019, 12:21:44 AM
So, you carry a knife?

I used to. I did grow up in Africa, where crime is rampant. That all came to an end, however, when I was stopped and frisked in the front entrance to a mall, thrown in a police van, and arrested for 'possession of an illegal weapon and narcotics'. The "narcotics" weren’t mine (I was simply holding a friends back pack at the time). My friend insists the reason we were searched was because of how I was dressed back then. We were waiting for a ride, and planned to appear in a Hip Hop video later that day. We had a whole lot of liquor with us as well, but we were both sober.

As a lady, aren't you concerned a perp might overpower you for the knife?

At the time, having the knife on me made me feel safe. Oftentimes invincible, actually. So no, I never considered being overpowered - not once.

You'd be safer with a gun.

Perhaps so. But you need a license for a gun. And I was too young to obtain a license then. I had no idea the knife I had in my possession was illegal, by the way. It was a gift from somebody, and was for slaughtering livestock. The thing that made it illegal was it's size. Small knives are perfectly legal to carry around ... silly if you think of it ... because a teensy blade can do just as much damage as a larger one.

He didn't throw her.  He simply lost control and when she fell, presumably he guided her away from a pointy rock into the mud.  Can't you see he was trying to help her?

I think he was being an asshole, and that it’s disrespectful for a man to treat a woman like that. White guys always think they can push Asian women around. When most of them are nothing but Losers Back Home. The "man" in the video needs a beating* as far as I’m concerned. But that's just my opinion.

*I'd actually like to see him whipped and crucified the way we pitiful worms did to Jesus the Nazarene.

Metron2267

This smacks to me as the words of a woman who has suffered abuse in her own life.

Men of any intrinsic self-worth do not treat women like that, ever.

Metron2267

Quote from: AZRAA on August 16, 2019, 02:42:46 AM

Perhaps so. But you need a license for a gun. And I was too young to obtain a license then. I had no idea the knife I had in my possession was illegal, by the way. It was a gift from somebody, and was for slaughtering livestock. The thing that made it illegal was it's size. Small knives are perfectly legal to carry around ... silly if you think of it ... because a teensy blade can do just as much damage as a larger one.

These are quite legal (here) and remarkably effective tools:

Never carry loose in pocket though.

pate

Just remember that the driver of the short-bus is still on the short-bus...

Yay!  I'm helping!

-p

Jojo

Quote from: Karo on August 16, 2019, 12:14:26 PM
This smacks to me as the words of a woman who has suffered abuse in her own life.

Men of any intrinsic self-worth do not treat women like that, ever.

It's obvious he was trying to help her and lost his balance, at which point he thrust her off to the right instead of in front of him.  There could have been a rock in front of him, or he may have feared falling on top of her.  He also looks rather abashed afterward, not proud or mocking.

Jojo

Quote from: AZRAA on August 16, 2019, 02:42:46 AM
I used to. I did grow up in Africa, where crime is rampant. That all came to an end, however, when I was stopped and frisked in the front entrance to a mall, thrown in a police van, and arrested for 'possession of an illegal weapon and narcotics'. The "narcotics" weren’t mine (I was simply holding a friends back pack at the time). My friend insists the reason we were searched was because of how I was dressed back then. We were waiting for a ride, and planned to appear in a Hip Hop video later that day. We had a whole lot of liquor with us as well, but we were both sober.

At the time, having the knife on me made me feel safe. Oftentimes invincible, actually. So no, I never considered being overpowered - not once.

I think he was being an asshole, and that it’s disrespectful for a man to treat a woman like that. White guys always think they can push Asian women around. When most of them are nothing but Losers Back Home. The "man" in the video needs a beating* as far as I’m concerned. But that's just my opinion.

*I'd actually like to see him whipped and crucified the way we pitiful worms did to Jesus the Nazarene.
So, you are Jewish?

All ethnicities push women around, especially many Asian men.

How can a small knife be just as mortal when it doesn't go as deep or wide?

Jojo

I need someone raised in the 50s with a Catholic education to help me figure out what an abbreviation means.  It looks like the attachment below.  It could represent Latin for all I know, Pig Latin even.  Like a capital X with either a K next to it or a 1 and a capital C ran together.  What does this shorthand mean?

pate

bellchan needs a ".gif" thread.  I found some I liked but did not have an immediate use for.  Maybe there already is a thread, I seem to recall one, but alas crappy search function.

Someone should fix this.

That is all.

ediot:  potato

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Karo on August 16, 2019, 12:17:26 PM
These are quite legal (here) and remarkably effective tools:

Never carry loose in pocket though.

Thoes things are cheap pieces of shit and they dont even work well for gutting deer let alone personal defense.

TBH fam if you want a good slashing defense knife that can do some real damage get a good Karambit like a Fox 599 G10

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on August 18, 2019, 08:48:34 PM
Thoes things are cheap pieces of shit and they dont even work well for gutting deer let alone personal defense.

TBH fam if you want a good slashing defense knife that can do some real damage get a good Karambit like a Fox 599 G10

Come on, man! This is metron. He’s an expert at everything! ;D

AZZERAE

Quote from: Tangerine on August 17, 2019, 04:04:09 PM
So, you are Jewish?

Nope. Not by ethnicity, culture nor religion. It just saddens me how we as humans treated the Son of God.

All ethnicities push women around, especially many Asian men.

While thats true, I just don't like the optics of some falang pushing a woman of colour around. It does the situation no justice. Ever heard of punching down?

How can a small knife be just as mortal when it doesn't go as deep or wide?

Any blade can draw blood. And while a bigger one can gut someone faster, multiple little stabs, or a long slice can carve anybody into a cadaver quickly. They're equally as fatal - in my mind - in that sense.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: AZRAA on August 19, 2019, 01:17:47 PM

Any blade can draw blood. And while a bigger one can gut someone faster, multiple little stabs, or a long slice can carve anybody into a cadaver quickly. They're equally as fatal - in my mind - in that sense.

https://youtu.be/01NHcTM5IA4

artbell_ghost

i’m a fan of good true crime podcasts. this is why i dont listen to dave schrader

Asuka Langley

Jessica Yaniv is getting his shit pushed in, WEW LAD!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbINkdXvQfs

(((OY VEY)))

K_Dubb

Speaking of volcanic mudflows and Indonesia, I object strongly to importing the Indonesian word "lahar" to describe them.  Consulting a reverse dictionary shows that the word simply means "lava", as you might guess from the similarity -- it is probably itself a borrowing from the West -- and likely describes anything that comes out of a volcano.

We already have "pyroclastic flow" (fire-broken flow) to describe the high-energy product of the initial blast and "mudflow" to describe the later snow- and glacier-melt-driven floods.  Inaccurately importing a foreign word for its whiff of exoticism does nothing to clarify matters and usually must be explained to a lay audience anyway, which defeats the entire purpose of the thing -- it is pure academic puffery.