• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

Quote from: zeebo on February 04, 2017, 11:23:46 PM
My only hope is if there's a talent round.  I can shotgun a beer, then juggle nerf-balls for approx. 30 seconds.

That might have been good enough for the Junior Miss Pageant back in the day, my friend. However, times have changed, and you're going to need a whole new skill set to have any hope of winning the talent competition these days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWU0bfo-bSY

albrecht

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 04, 2017, 11:08:56 PM
Sounds solid to me. Drink up Tex ;)
You shoulda, maybe you did?, see this "theory" at work at ou game and State Fair at the Cotton Bowl back in the day!

zeebo

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on February 04, 2017, 11:38:19 PM
That might have been good enough for the Junior Miss Pageant back in the day, my friend. However, times have changed, and you're going to need a whole new skill set to have any hope of winning the talent competition these days.

Jeez what kind of bionic mutant is that thing?  I could never do all that stuff, and even if I could, I wouldn't risk spilling my martini running around like that.

pate

Why huckleberry my strawberry hill, what is it"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVIoBoFkoiM

Deletirous or Delicious?

mmm

pate

Howza 'bout a BP twink?

I herd suck a statement, by some suck type..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHcBjk9PWqQ

I felt allright agather thus..

albrecht

Me thinks the tats are an even better system than the GPS ankle-bracelets or the smartphone tracking devices. Geez, how in the world did this dude think he was going to hide? Well, maybe among the MS-13 or Russian Mafia guys allowed in by open-borders or 'refugee' systems but even there he might stand out!
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/sex-offender-released-from-federal-prison-in-virginia-is-missing/2017/02/08/9b92bad6-ee23-11e6-9c84-bf92de88a557_story.html?utm_term=.ef208bc9f39c
http://kxan.com/2017/02/08/search-is-on-for-tattooed-fugitive-who-was-supposed-to-arrive-in-austin/
special bonus points: IDing the meanings behind all the tattoos? (This might need a Stellar, Reutgar, Jackstar, Cazmovatov(sp?) situation here.)
extra credit: why a creep and previously convicted criminal like this was released in the first place and then sent to Texas?

the_Stranger

Quote from: albrecht on February 08, 2017, 10:26:22 PM
Me thinks the tats are an even better system than the GPS ankle-bracelets or the smartphone tracking devices. Geez, how in the world did this dude think he was going to hide? Well, maybe among the MS-13 or Russian Mafia guys allowed in by open-borders or 'refugee' systems but even there he might stand out!
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/sex-offender-released-from-federal-prison-in-virginia-is-missing/2017/02/08/9b92bad6-ee23-11e6-9c84-bf92de88a557_story.html?utm_term=.ef208bc9f39c
http://kxan.com/2017/02/08/search-is-on-for-tattooed-fugitive-who-was-supposed-to-arrive-in-austin/
special bonus points: IDing the meanings behind all the tattoos? (This might need a Stellar, Reutgar, Jackstar, Cazmovatov(sp?) situation here.)
extra credit: why a creep and previously convicted criminal like this was released in the first place and then sent to Texas?

Seems like a lizard person to me.
Maybe I should get FART tattooed on my neck, too.

albrecht

WINNIPEG, Manitoba â€"  A Canadian man who was found not criminally responsible for beheading and cannibalizing a fellow passenger on a Greyhound bus has been granted his freedom.
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/02/11/canadian-man-who-beheaded-bus-passenger-granted-total-freedom.html

That immigrant who beheaded and ate some of a dude on a bus several years ago is Scot free. At the time I never heard the carny aspect, which is strange, one of the few times it was the carny who the victim. Still a crazy story, unclear if the Jets will be hiring him as their enforcer.

CornyCrow

Quote from: albrecht on February 11, 2017, 10:26:07 AM
WINNIPEG, Manitoba â€"  A Canadian man who was found not criminally responsible for beheading and cannibalizing a fellow passenger on a Greyhound bus has been granted his freedom.
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/02/11/canadian-man-who-beheaded-bus-passenger-granted-total-freedom.html

That immigrant who beheaded and ate some of a dude on a bus several years ago is Scot free. At the time I never heard the carny aspect, which is strange, one of the few times it was the carny who the victim. Still a crazy story, unclear if the Jets will be hiring him as their enforcer.
"The ruling added there must be clear evidence of a significant risk to the public for the review board to continue imposing conditions after a person is found not criminally responsible."

Goodness, what proof do they need that this guy is a significant risk to the public?  They say he understands that he must take his meds - well he understood that before killing that man, as well. 

Well, I suppose judges can be bribed in Canada just as they are here. 

albrecht

At the time of independence from Belgium in 1960 the Congo (DRC) had 70,000 miles of maintained roads. Today there is thought to be less than 700.

Quote from: albrecht on February 11, 2017, 08:39:40 PM
At the time of independence from Belgium in 1960 the Congo (DRC) had 70,000 miles of maintained roads. Today there is thought to be less than 700.

My maths may be off, but that's A LOT less!

albrecht

Quote from: rekcuf on February 11, 2017, 08:43:24 PM
My maths might be off, but that's A LOT less!
Yep, it was from a stat in an article reviewing a new book out "Crossing the Congo" in the WSJ. What is also funny is that the authors said that "being seen as a possible environmentalists by villagers" was what put them in the most danger.

Luka Megurine

Quote from: rekcuf on February 11, 2017, 08:43:24 PM
My maths might be off, but that's A LOT less!

it still has a 7 and a 0 is worth nothing

ziznak

ah man... been slacking here guys sorry... well... no not really.  im sure you are all very busy attacking one another with the politics lately.  GOOD gives the assholes shit to do right?  anyways.... just checking in... will check out the podcasts if they exist.  has mr v been round?  i heard fat guys in ms are trending. my ass seems to be getting fatter lately... whoa... just looked at the pic in the last post.  anybody remember the tom and jerry racial shit?  i dunno guys... wtf is really happening here.  like.... ok... so we elect assholes all the time... but this guy... FUCK.  what kind of reality show culture elects this kind of world war 3 guarantee.... this world is fucked so fucked.... oi

jazmunda

Quote from: ziznak on February 13, 2017, 12:55:51 AM
ah man... been slacking here guys sorry... well... no not really.  im sure you are all very busy attacking one another with the politics lately.  GOOD gives the assholes shit to do right?  anyways.... just checking in... will check out the podcasts if they exist.  has mr v been round?  i heard fat guys in ms are trending. my ass seems to be getting fatter lately... whoa... just looked at the pic in the last post.  anybody remember the tom and jerry racial shit?  i dunno guys... wtf is really happening here.  like.... ok... so we elect assholes all the time... but this guy... FUCK.  what kind of reality show culture elects this kind of world war 3 guarantee.... this world is fucked so fucked.... oi

Would George Noory be a better or worse option? Asking for someone who gets it.

apology accepted. life goes on. lofa haldið.

The Logan Act - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logan_Act

Politics aside, which is why I posted this here, I've heard that Michael Flynn may have violated the Logan Act. However, many legal experts are saying that if he did it's unlikely he would be prosecuted for it because it's never happened and nobody seems to be quite sure how to go about it. That seems like an odd reason, because by that reasoning the same argument could me made about prosecuting someone for breaking any law, from jaywalking to first degree murder. Somebody had to be the first to be prosecuted for any given crime on the books, so I'm just curious how the Logan Act is any different from a strictly legal standpoint. It doesn't make much sense to have a law if it's not going to be enforced if broken.

Just wondered if any BG barristers might be able to explain it. Thanks!

Jackstar

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on February 13, 2017, 09:22:14 PM

Quotea United States federal law that forbids unauthorized citizens from negotiating with foreign governments having a dispute with the United States.

If he's on a mission from God, he's an authorized citizen faggot. Rules is rules.

albrecht

Politics aside, which is why I posted this here, I've heard that Michael Flynn may have violated the Logan Act. However, many legal experts are saying that if he did it's unlikely he would be prosecuted for it because it's never happened and nobody seems to be quite sure how to go about it. That seems like an odd reason, because by that reasoning the same argument could me made about prosecuting someone for breaking any law, from jaywalking to first degree murder. Somebody had to be the first to be prosecuted for any given crime on the books, so I'm just curious how the Logan Act is any different from a strictly legal standpoint. It doesn't make much sense to have a law if it's not going to be enforced if broken.

Over the decades people from all sides have cited this, more recently by the 'conspiracy' crowd with regard to stuff like Bilderberger or various people who visit or negotiate with countries on watch-lists or with those we have disputes or no official ties. (Cuba, Iran, Russia, N.Korea, etc) No one is ever prosecuted and it would be interesting to see if the act would hold up- especially in the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals- haha.

ps:  I like that leftists are starting talking about using it, like everything else, including secession and State's Rights- now, simply because Trump was elected. Funny!

Ciardelo

"all sides"

(maybe it's been a circle all along)

Quote from: albrecht on February 13, 2017, 09:34:25 PM
Over the decades people from all sides have cited this, more recently by the 'conspiracy' crowd with regard to stuff like Bilderberger or various people who visit or negotiate with countries on watch-lists or with those we have disputes or no official ties. (Cuba, Iran, Russia, N.Korea, etc) No one is ever prosecuted and it would be interesting to see if the act would hold up- especially in the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals- haha.

ps:  I like that leftists are starting talking about using it, like everything else, including secession and State's Rights- now, simply because Trump was elected. Funny!

That's another conversation, because I'm not debating political merits here. I'm just wondering why the main reason given for a reluctance to enforce a law is because nobody has ever been formally charged with breaking it.

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on February 13, 2017, 09:34:25 PM

If it was ever going to be used, it should have been used to indict John Kerry for his trips to Paris to meet with the North Vietnamese. (While he was still in the inactive reserves). I guess the Navy thought giving him a general or dishonorable discharge would have been enough of a punishment. Until Carter had it fixed in 1978.

albrecht

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 13, 2017, 09:38:57 PM
"all sides"

(maybe it's been a circle all along)
Jörmungandr, etc. Just worry when it can let loose of its tail!!! (Well, technically, I guess it already did.)

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 13, 2017, 09:52:13 PM
If it was ever going to be used, it should have been used to indict John Kerry for his trips to Paris to meet with the North Vietnamese. I guess the Navy thought giving him a general or dishonorable discharge would have been enough of a punishment. Until Carter had it fixed in 1978.
How did I forget Vietnam in my comment? Good point.

Because half of Congress and a good chunk of Hollywood would end up in jail if they ever opened that door and began prosecuting people?

Feb 3 2017
CIA headquarters burns and reveals industrial scale illicit drug lab.

"  This is the first time, however, that drugs are seized on an official CIA installation, and the incident could have some very serious consequences for the organization which is already at odds with the new American President. "

http://laudalino.blogspot.com/2017/02/fire-damages-cia-headquarters-and.html