• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

coaster

professional analist political analyst Jenna Jameson weighs in- "Wow, the dems are on the defense tonight! You're man fumbled the football, I am laughing so hard at is complete ineptness"
brilliant. https://twitter.com/jennajameson/status/253709057725198336

stevesh

Best looking woman on television ever: Linda Evans as Audra Barkley on The Big Valley.

Eddie Coyle

Give me a Leon Klinghoffer...

"2 shots and a splash".

That joke turns 27 on Monday.

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on October 06, 2012, 09:45:33 PM

Give me a Leon Klinghoffer...

"2 shots and a splash".

That joke turns 27 on Monday.

Heh, the way I heard it, 2 shots and a splash was a 'bin Laden'

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Paper*Boy on October 06, 2012, 10:09:26 PM

Heh, the way I heard it, 2 shots and a splash was a 'bin Laden'
I first heard it on October 10, 1985(2 days after Klinghoffer's killing) from my uncle. The term "too soon" didn't exist then...and actually still doesn't exist in my orbit, really.

McPhallus

Quote from: coaster on October 04, 2012, 09:05:28 PM
professional analist political analyst Jenna Jameson weighs in- "Wow, the dems are on the defense tonight! You're man fumbled the football, I am laughing so hard at is complete ineptness"
brilliant. https://twitter.com/jennajameson/status/253709057725198336

Jenna Jameson as host of C2C AM.

Discuss.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on October 06, 2012, 10:12:47 PM
       I first heard it on October 10, 1985(2 days after Klinghoffer's killing) from my uncle. The term "too soon" didn't exist then...and actually still doesn't exist in my orbit, really.

people who use the term "too soon?" generally look like this and should be murdered:

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: MV on October 07, 2012, 12:26:18 AM

people who use the term "too soon?" generally look like this and should be murdered:

Absolutely. And murdered in such a fashion that it draws national attention, and this very picture is used in obits. This picture would send the "God Hates Fags" bunch into action and they'd be at his funeral accosting his family. Except in this case, The Westboro Church would gain popularity with this protest and surpass most branches of Protestantism in sheer numbers within weeks.

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on October 06, 2012, 10:12:47 PM

Probably shouldn't even use that joke - the 2 shots and a splash - about bin Laden anyway.  It might offend the Muslims.

(sarcasm off)

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Paper*Boy on October 07, 2012, 01:32:53 AM

Probably shouldn't even use that joke - the 2 shots and a splash - about bin Laden anyway.  It might offend the Muslims.

(sarcasm off)

Might be too late. Klinghoffer jokes may bring me a legal notice...Bin Laden jokes bring fatwas.

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on October 07, 2012, 01:38:05 AM
         Might be too late. Klinghoffer jokes may bring me a legal notice...Bin Laden jokes bring fatwas.

I've actually issued a fatwa against any Muslims that show up at my place

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Paper*Boy on October 07, 2012, 01:47:10 AM

I've actually issued a fatwa against any Muslims that show up at my place

And remember you're George Noory, right ;)  It was you, "George Noory" who made those Bin Laden cracks. Right, George? And played a cow saying "Moo" and then you said Ham-id.

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on October 07, 2012, 01:51:11 AM
And remember you're George Noory, right ;)  It was you, "George Noory" who made those Bin Laden cracks. Right, George? And played a cow saying "Moo" and then you said Ham-id.

Eh, er, ex-chact-lee.  I live in Sherman Oaks and so does my bescht fren' Tommy

ziznak

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on October 07, 2012, 12:53:31 AM
              Absolutely. And murdered in such a fashion that it draws national attention, and this very picture is used in obits. This picture would send the "God Hates Fags" bunch into action and they'd be at his funeral accosting his family. Except in this case, The Westboro Church would gain popularity with this protest and surpass most branches of Protestantism in sheer numbers within weeks.
whoa hold up a second!!! god's cool with fags??? can we say fags??? god sed thats cool??? hmmmmmm

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: ziznak on October 07, 2012, 02:28:02 AM
whoa hold up a second!!! god's cool with fags??? can we say fags??? god sed thats cool??? hmmmmmm
English cigarettes: the creator likes...the other fags, uh, jury's out.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Paper*Boy on October 07, 2012, 02:01:54 AM

Eh, er, ex-chact-lee.  I live in Sherman Oaks and so does my bescht fren' Tommy

Tommy is drawing a defamatory cartoon of a certain Prophet right now...

ziznak

damn, well we just totally alienated the fag component with that little back n forth...

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: ziznak on October 07, 2012, 02:55:17 AM
damn, well we just totally alienated the fag component with that little back n forth...
With me,the alienation line forms to the left...they shouldn't feel special.

ziznak

I tend to get hit with a massive amount of anti fag flak... man I can't believe I just typed"fag" it's like putting a friggin invitation out for all the fairy-asses to come whining about shit.  Soo sick of it... so what you like a penis in yer ass? ... great... everybody fucks who cares how you do it... one thing that annoys me lately is people as a group being overall a collective bag of fags.... yes... FAGS... everybody is a bitch anymore and its seriously pissing me off... ok ima chill.... smoke a lil weed and its all good right??? nope... faggot asses still piss me off regardless

MV/Liberace!

if anagrammy were considering a return to coastgab, you guys just assured it will never happen.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: MV on October 07, 2012, 03:11:56 PM
if anagrammy were considering a return to coastgab, you guys just assured it will never happen.

Well like the song from these great performers says...

BobGrau

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on October 07, 2012, 04:46:03 PM
             Well like the song from these great performers says...

Is that Ian Punnett?

Sardondi

Quote from: Pragmier on October 08, 2012, 05:13:52 PM
Man Dies After Live Roach Eating Contest in Florida

Quote from: MV on October 09, 2012, 12:49:18 AM
Guess he won't do that again.

I'm having visions of an Alien incident at the victory celebration...

"Yaaaaay, Ed! Fantastic! So, did you chew all those big-ass roaches up, or just swallow them whole and trust that the stomach acid and digestive juices would take care of them?"

"Well, I knew I'd have to swallow fast, so I trained myself to override the gag reflex, and just let those big boys slide on down my gullet to be crushed in my stomach. There's really no dangEEERRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOAAAAAAAKKKK!!!!!!...."

Juan

My favorite quote -
"Some people do have allergies to roaches," he (a professor of entemology) added, "but there are no toxins in roaches or related insects."
I want to hear the autopsy results.  How much alcohol was involved?

Eddie Coyle

This is random and amazingly stupid.

For whatever reason(self-amusement probably) for the last week or so, I've been using that John Byner impersonating Jackie Mason voice. The one from those interstitial cartoons- "The Ant and the Aardvark". I'm always throwing my voice in foolish accents, but my G-d, this one seems to be sticking. Being an obvious Mick, it looks even stupider than it sounds.

I've been trying to get rid of it by doing the "Niles Standish from Crank Yankers" foppish, English lilt...but the Aardvark keeps coing back.

The General

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on October 11, 2012, 10:21:44 PM
           This is random and amazingly stupid.

For whatever reason(self-amusement probably) for the last week or so, I've been using that John Byner impersonating Jackie Mason voice. The one from those interstitial cartoons- "The Ant and the Aardvark".

the Ant and the Aardvark - 02 - Hasty But Tasty

Sardondi

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on October 11, 2012, 10:21:44 PM
                 For whatever reason(self-amusement probably) for the last week or so, I've been using that John Byner impersonating Jackie Mason voice...

How the heck would you know/remember John Byner did that voice? Or that cartoon even existed for that matter? That is truly useless, esoteric knowledge of the type which crams my brain and drives out all other useful information. Eddie Coyle, I'm a Friend Of. You're moving ever higher in my esteem.