• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

Can't sleep. Figured I'd watch a little TV. Happen to notice that new episode of Grand Tour is out - where the ex-Top Gear guys go to unusual places. True to form, it starts in Reunion island. Don't know much about Reunion - I know it is in the Indian Ocean off the coast of Africa and that it is just as French as say Nice would be. All well and good.

Intro fires up and they show a French flag waving in the sun. Then cuts to a beautiful little marina full of boats. Except that one of the boats is being driven by a green guy. Like a Sleestak or some weird David Icke shit. Huh?  Soon enough, Clarkson is shown driving along a gorgeous coastal road - cliff on one side and the sea on the other. He drives by a road sign warning about falling rocks. Except the rocks on the sign actually move in a falling motion.

What the hell is going on?!? Am I having a stroke Bellgab? 

Ciardelo

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 23, 2020, 12:50:26 AM
Can't sleep. Figured I'd watch a little TV. Happen to notice that new episode of Grand Tour is out - where the ex-Top Gear guys go to unusual places. True to form, it starts in Reunion island. Don't know much about Reunion - I know it is in the Indian Ocean off the coast of Africa and that it is just as French as say Nice would be. All well and good.

Intro fires up and they show a French flag waving in the sun. Then cuts to a beautiful little marina full of boats. Except that one of the boats is being driven by a green guy. Like a Sleestak or some weird David Icke shit. Huh?  Soon enough, Clarkson is shown driving along a gorgeous coastal road - cliff on one side and the sea on the other. He drives by a road sign warning about falling rocks. Except the rocks on the sign actually move in a falling motion.

What the hell is going on?!? Am I having a stroke Bellgab?

Hm...I didn't catch the Sleestak but I did see the falling rocks. Maybe I'm have just a mild stroke. ???

Silphion

Warning: This website may be harmful to your future social status.

IMF Proposes Punishing Dissidents by Lowering Their Credit Score if They Go to Bad Websites

The Orwellian nightmare is taking shape

Jackstar

Quote from: Silphion on December 24, 2020, 04:03:40 AM
The Orwellian nightmare is taking shape[/i].

Imagine being this far behind on one's binge watching of Seinfeld.

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 23, 2020, 08:55:10 PM
Hm...I didn't catch the Sleestak but I did see the falling rocks. Maybe I'm have just a mild stroke. ???

Ha! That's the sign Mr. C. That is the sign.
I had to go back and pull up the sleestak situation on the PC. Upon further review, It's a dude in a green body shirt, with neckerchief and sunglasses.
No sleestak. Not sure if I am happy or sad over that?

Jackstar

What the hell is going on?!?

You just outed yourself as a particularly impressible and adorable Boomer with mild-onset dementia.

"Whoa, the things on TV are like... Like, totally unlike reality! Wow. How come nobody's fought a war over these things yet? These little boxes are incredible and it's not even in the box it's in the air!!!! Mind blooown!"

Also in the air: aluminum, barium, strontium, a skosh of plutonium, you know, the usual rubble rabble we get here on this hunk of rock, nothing too terrible in small doses but you've been breathing it your entire life--geoengineering is documented to have been going on full gangbusters since before the '50s, and it's not like it wasn't being done before that--and you've probably never even concerned yourself with chelating heavy metals out of your body even once.

Just a shot in the dark here, but if you can't figure out the Car Nerds conglomerate is putting in stuff to entertain stoners who think looking at people driving cars is entertaining... I guess maybe you were being consciously ironic and I misread what you wrote.

That shit happens. Truth be told, Walks--you're up in the gang oldsters around here that I have nothing to say about mostly because all you old farts mostly post the same and you make the same jokes about the same things over and over and I know you're not telling the truth about what you believe or don't believe because... what kind of fool would do that? Especially here.

In recent years, at a somewhat gradual pace, I have come to realize and recognize that even the most egregious gatekeepers on this forum--you mewling mouthbreathing f***** know exactly who you are, now go play in traffic you f****** lying c****, much love, no homo--are still doing what they think is best. For example, even James Randi--the amazeeng--thought he was doing us all a favor by showing us how psychic surgery is bullshit, because, look it's not surgery at all! It's just palming chicken parts!

Except there is something akin to "surgery" that can in fact be accomplished in the neurosphere. for my very limited understanding, I would refer you to something more like "copy and paste" than "surgery." but it's legitimacy is not the point here, the point is that there's an actual thing that people actually do and this Randy f***** pulled a complete straw man and didn't bother to inform his audience that while ostensibly revealing the truth, he was actually working to hide something.

I don't find it plausible that James Randi couldn't have known about what psychic surgery is purported to involve. I was literally just sitting around high one day in my early twenties and I thought to myself... "Hey, couldn't there be a way to...." and then after like maybe 8 or 9 minutes of web searching I found a whole treasure trove of reasonably detailed information that may or may not have been true, but it certainly did describe such practices and it didn't have anything to do with physical organs being removed through sleight of hand.

"I couldn't sleep... I decided to watch TV... what's going on?"

I just felt a disturbance in The Force... as if three or four dozen books began crying out in lonely agony, having never even been read--just glanced at a few times, judged to be boring, and then left on the shelf... for some people, books are like children... better to be seen than heard.

Sorry if I seem like I'm being hard on you, Walks. I'm actually in a really chipper mood! These days, I'll be honest: if I'm not sending in my a girlfriend like an actual Trojan Horse into one's secured world to steal someone's network and glaciate their plans and pour weeks and months of effort into making someone a laughing stock... look, unless I'm doing that, unless that s*** is happening... I'm really just phoning it in, no hate, no bile, no alibi--just love, pure love.

Or, maybe I'm just that conniving. The sad simple fact is, some of us here will simply never know. Like that green guy, driving a boat... I have to explain this to you? You were being trolled, and if you thought you were trolling us all with your story, here try this one on:

"... What in the actual fuck do you think you're doing?"

"I'm tired of waiting for you to sell this dump and buy a real house that me and my two children can live in, so I'm going to leave the state and fly direct to this other guy--never heard of them before 2 and 1/2 months ago, Sam's I'm going alone--who tells me that he loves me and he will give me a job and a career and a marriage and a house. He says that since you're not married to me, there's nothing wrong with him doing and saying anything that will work in order to peel you away from me so he can have me to himself. I think he's right colon if you were serious about how you felt about me you would have asked me to marry you by now, even though I told you when we first met that I wasn't looking to get married--you should have known better, you should have known that I wanted to be married. And, he told me that you're hacking my phone and monitoring my conversations with Google Analytics. And we talk in secret when you're not around, because he yells at me when I mention your name. We're going to be partners, and I'm going to borrow money, and I'm going to give it to him, because of what I asked him for help to learn how to record a conversation with a microphone, he said he'd reimburse me for any money I spent in a microphone, and he told me how I could give him money to get on the ground floor of a great business opportunity. That's not what I was looking to do, before a few weeks ago, but now I think that it's really a good idea to take money and give it to this guy."

"Do you realize that you're being trafficked? Like actual kidnapping. Even if you aren't--is this what sounds like your idea of romance? Also, I know you've been accusing me of being unfaithful for the last 3 years, however, I haven't been, so if you're going to go do this I guess I'm going to go find some girl, because even if this is 100% real and this is true love and you're going to do this under these circumstances... Baby, I would do anything for love, but I won't do that. and if you really need to see it with your own two eyes face to face to realize that this guy is a f****** con artist who is lying to you, then you should go. Don't go alone. You're not seriously... going alone? Okay, well whatever--I actually can't tell if you're pulling my leg or lying to me or expecting any of this to make any sense, so go ahead and marry him and then I'll be your concubine."

Legitimately, when she came back, she told me that it was my fault, because I told her to go, and--these are her actual words--"my heart broke into pieces when I heard you say that you thought I should marry someone else and you would be my concubine!"

Can't sleep, huh? Gonna watch a little TV, huh? Look, I'm telling you--if there's anything better than stringing along some filthy degenerate liar who thinks they've got you by the short hairs, it's taking two of them and throwing them both into a hadron supercollider that's been vented into a steel cage.

Trust me, though--one can't lure prey of this quality and stature just by pretending to be an idiot who watches TV. Oh, no. Lots of people watch TV. Watching TV doesn't mean a person is stupid, it means they're informed about current trends in the world today.

So I would recommend getting a pair of those old red and blue 3D glasses... and while wearing them will watch him perfectly ordinary TV, take on an air of snooty snobby superiority, and pretend you can't be bothered to explain anything to them. They will eat that shit up, they will think that you are so much dumber than them that they could get away with anything, and was just a little bit of practice at maintaining a poker face, the marks will simply convince themselves. I'm not going to lie: it was terrifying to watch, and if I had anything to do with manifesting these numbskulls super glue their lips into reality, I would feel incredibly guilty and embarrassed.

Literally: I did everything I could think of to disabuse each other's retarded and sophomoric notions, and they went and did... whatever, I still don't know what, and it's an obscenely surreal struggle to actually express more concerned about it than they do--because other than yelling at me and telling me that they hate each other but they sure are mad at me for it and they don't seem to like each other anymore... Jesus, how can I tell you? I'm sorry your plan to blow smoke up my ass didn't work out. At what point did either of you realize that I never blindly believed a single fucking word you ever told me ever in my entire life? It's such a sad story, they have to pretend they're not still working together, and it's such a struggle to get me to acknowledge that I shouldn't be carrying resentments or grudges or bringing up the past anymore. It's probably easy for the both of them to do though, as of course they're both still planning on betraying the other once again, just as soon as they can make sure they don't get all jammed up with my evil machinations the next time around.

I'm still not sure what those were, but I'm getting measurably close to figuring out quite a bit more. It would seem to me that the whole, "I've been planning this for 23 years, you Punylings are adorable," piece of hot intel was deemed to be an exaggeration or a euphemism or an outright lie? I don't know, but something, and something that wasn't reality.

Because reality, is that THERE IS A PLAN.

Mine just happens to be fabulous. So, come on, Walks, just shoot me in the face, just stab me in the back, you're killing me here--have you ever thought of journaling? Or, better yet: plug your computer into the TV, bickety-bam, or even better, just give it away to some down-on-his-luck übernensch who doesn't have enough money to get his own cigarettes, but he somehow manages to stay high as a fucking kite, day after day for like... half a year.

She even bought him cigarettes. I get shrieked at for using clean pharmaceutical quality vapor fluid, meanwhile, all of this money that I didn't know she had suddenly gets flowed all out all over the carpet, well no wonder she didn't want to do what I told her needed to be done, I'm sure she didn't think for even a minute that I needed to see what it looked like when she figured out that she had been given the Radio Industry equivalent of a "Pop Quiz."

A lot saltier than I had imagined, honestly. I didn't even know that salty had "a look." Looky here:

[attachment=1]

What the hell is going on?!?

Some call it, "apotheosis." I like to call it "flexing," but I'm pretty sure a lot of the nuance is lost there, because flex rhymes with sex, I don't know if you people here on BellFab Avenue notice, but the rest of the Punylings are even more easily distracted than you here.

Anyway, you asked. Couldn't sleep, huh? Weird. Have you tried entering into somebody else's lucid dream? There's been a couple of movies like that. Dreamscape, Inception, and there's got to be some more, because this kind of thing happens all the time.

On the res In Minecraft. Oh, I've said too much. Anyway, walks, lose the TV. Be literate. Don't make the same mistakes that some Officers have made.

Also, I am really not kidding about the trifling. It's been a special couple of years, my patience has worn thin, and now I don't have to do anything, I can just make up a story about how someone is possessed by demons and one of these two nincompoops will buy it.

It's their brand. And they are both so pissed these days... I can't even begin to imagine or describe what's going to happen when either of them read this.

But I know I'm going to allow it, and if you're going to journal, do it in code. Also: guard and conceal your real handwriting. You'll be glad you did one day: I guarantee it.

Quote from: Jackstar on December 24, 2020, 10:47:29 AM
You just outed yourself as a particularly impressible and adorable Boomer with mild-onset dementia.

<< SNIP >>

But I know I'm going to allow it, and if you're going to journal, do it in code. Also: guard and conceal your real handwriting. You'll be glad you did one day: I guarantee it.

Well Jack. I don't know what to say? A died in the wool, 100% genuine, authentic, Jackstar tome for me. Little ole, just a Bellgab character actor me! I am honored man. Wow. Typically those are reserved for the big shots on the board like Azz, Roy and the Doc. Best Christmas present ever, with solid advice to boot.  In my defense, I rarely watch TV but I'm on vacation baby. Can't a little slack be cut or is that a line never to be crossed? 

The boomer thing. Again. Really? I'm an X'er. I didn't have Grace Slick and a Summer of Love. I had Bananarama. I was not a "Baby On Board" snuggled in a car seat with love, I was considered basically a demon spawn by society [watch The Exorcist or Rosemary's Baby to get the gist]. My British Invasion was fscking Wham!  Didn't have no RFK getting plugged in the guts. Closest to that was Ross Perot flipping out and ruining his chance because some dark forces threatened his daughter's wedding. Our military men didn't get to fight V.C. nor swing with Vietnamese whores or even fight Taliban. All they got to do was invade Grenada and arrest pineapple faced Manuel Noriega. Have heart man - we've been dumped on our whole lives by society members older than us and now we've got whipper snappers who have never used a card catalog or wrung up a $450 long distance phone bill talking to some skank who said she loved you but then dumps you for some dude named Milt trying to dunk on us. It ain't right.

I looked and found one of these. I'll get to work...in
code of course

Ciardelo

Jacko's Christmas letter is kind of long this year.

whoozit

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 24, 2020, 12:06:29 PM...or wrung up a $450 long distance phone bill talking to some skank who said she loved you but then dumps you for some dude named Milt...
Milt did you a favor, show the dude respect. Was Milt from the Rubini clan?

Quote from: whoozit on December 24, 2020, 12:40:37 PM
Milt did you a favor, show the dude respect. Was Milt from the Rubini clan?

A fair point now that you mention it. When push came to shove, he did save me. Here's to you Milt! I'll even order one of your T-Shirts.

Jackstar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 24, 2020, 12:06:29 PM
Can't a little slack be cut or is that a line never to be crossed? 

Class, Attend Me here: this is an example of the phenomenon, what it looks like when advanced beings come down to Punylingland--and I'm not even that advanced I'm just a Superior Man, big deal everyone here could do that in about 10 minutes if y'all just stoppped sucking everybody else's cock and started working on your own--I meant nothing but positive feelings and genuine bonhomie, and it's all this guy can do to keep himself from doing nothing but "snark snark snark disbelief disbelieve pretend it wasn't real I'm in the joke I could never be that cool so he must have been joking."

Or, maybe right now you're the Walks that is a girl. I forget which I know you're changing back and forth because... why wouldn't you? And I have a practice of not using my superpowers to identify gender over the Internet... It's a company policy so old, not only is the policy obsolete but the company has been dissolved but I keep it around as a reminder of how far I've come while still remaining so humble--so you know, sorry whatever, you've been here around nearly as long as me probably longer and unlike a lot of people I don't remember you lying to me in an attempt to extort money and take advantage of a mentally ill retard all at the same time.

It's basically inner circle 4 life yo. Or maybe I've got it wrong again? see that's the advantage of this kind of work I don't really have to be accurate, and in fact, the inaccuracy is probably what's keeping me alive now.

Also, I don't believe that you're actually dumb enough to watch TV. I guess it could be. You know me, I don't judge. It's not like I wander around stalking random ass posters based on my own interior compass of freakdom, oh no, not at all.

That was just how I qualified for the gig. At this point, what difference does it even make? Once I am perceived as what I am not, I become more of what I truly am, which is very much dominated at this time by oceans and seas of ennui.

Meanwhile, 7 years gone, and I'm just now seeing WOTR telling people, "I have begun to realize that I am coming to accept to consider the possibility that I might have been told some facts that were not as true as I thought they were, and I am now beginning the laborious process of reworking my mental paradigm of the world around me to include the strange and erroneous facts that the three or four tiny minor lies that I might have been told before now might actually be there."

"Hopefully I'll have time to do diligence on this before I die of starvation while waiting in line for the COVID vaccine which I am absolutely certain that's going to be a much better solution for my meatsuit survival than my natural immune system would or could ever be."

O dear Lord, just shoot me now, I plugged into that one for just a moment and I was overcome by this feeling of wishing that I were Grapefruit so I could just end it all with dignity. Now, there's a surreal concept.

I got a good idea what would be dignified! I'll just post this recording of my voice, and I tried really hard to erase your voice from your half the conversation but I don't know if I did it right but that's okay I don't need to worry about such things I'm just going to do what I wanttell to now. oh wait here you are oh shit.

Sorry, now I can't post it... not because I don't have permission, but because my mother stole it. I didn't know a lich could do that. I also didn't know that Grapefruit could ever get jealous of Heather Wade.

I'm putting that one down as an act. Really at this point I'll never know. What business is it of mine, how well those two got along, and how I was deliberately set up in order to give people the appearance that I was being harassing, and then Grapefruit... wouldn't do anything about it? So bizarre.

Who could have seen this coming? I mean, besides me, of course, and then everyone who read my posts saying that I saw is coming, and then everyone who actually possesses cognitive capacity for critical thought... and then does so.

"The fine print giveth... and the fine print taketh away." You know, you assholes can say what you want--but I simply don't believe that a professional, skilled, quality broadcaster, like Hilly Rose, would ever have let things get this far.

One great advantage to not caring what anonymous posters on an obscure message forum a dedicated to the outlandish goings-on surrounding a cultural phenomenon that millions of people paid attention to every night for years, is that it is astoundingly easy to be nice to everyone.

Especially Metron. Sooooo--eee! Soooie! Okay, I'll allow you to come out now. (I'm not actually that bored, or even that prepared, but I don't like the way Walks is thinking that I feel about him the way I feel about you, which is to say--disingenuously.

"I didn't dox myself! You doxxed me! You tricked me into coming here! And then you dared--HOW DARE YOU--used my name once or twice after the guy who molested me used it 85/95,000 times! BLASPHEMER!"

I'll be honest, Gang: it doesn't seem very likely to me that any of you ever believed that I loved this incandescent mouth breathing propane torch for even a minute, but the fact is I did and I do, and if only I could believe that she was just pretending to be stupid so as to lull all of you into a false sense of security, I think the whole fetid batch of you would have another legitimate shot at the title!

"I like Metron. He likes me! He says he likes my posts! I don't think he knows that I'm your girlfriend." Gang: I heard those words spoken aloud to me from her own mouth some three plus years ago, and in that instant I knew: we've all got a live one here.

She might be mad at me now for allowing this to happen to her--FREE WILL CHOICE, YON BREMELO--but when it finally finishes percolating through her pithy brain exactly what has been gone on to her AND FROM WHOM, I really don't think you're going to like those movies Dreamscape or Inception as much as you might have before. Call it a hunch, Mugglesauce.

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on December 13, 2020, 04:41:16 PM
Mahalo Pua

They would have loved you on EllGab. remember when I suggested that you go there and make an account, and you blew me off and told me you didn't want to?

Well, I didn't want to end up with your f****** ex-boyfriends on my f****** speed dial, but look at me here, look at me now, and remember that I deleted my Instagram after I found out that you deleted your Facebook.

Aloha, trafficking victim. Do you still think I should call Cortney right away and ask her about "ice cream"? I had a dream where I finally got to experience the pleasure of telling her that you told me that you thought that she looked like a heroin addict--hahaha, it's amazing how you see those kind of things everywhere you look, what with your laser focus and your pinpoint accuracy--or maybe I actually did tell her, I can't remember.

She's married and her husband refused to play chess with me, so I expect it will be a very short phone call, but that's okay, I know exactly what to ask her now, and I'm pretty sure I know how to do it without insulting her or destroying her life.

Hey, that reminds me: how's Mala doing? Because if she were your real friend, she would be behaving quite differently now. also, I'm curious to know what kind of price do you think Mala can get on a background check? Just for my own edification, I'd like to know exactly just how low of a bottom feeder that stupid whorish demon cuntscrape actually is. (Also, if you don't tell her, I absolutely will: I HAVE A PHONE NUMBER. I HAVE A NAME. I HAVE AN ADDRESS. I WILL BUY TIME ON NETWORK TELEVISION AND RUN A SPOT. BELIEVE ME
IT WOULD BE MONEY WELL SPENT.

DO YOU HAPPEN TO KNOW HOW MUCH IT COSTS TO RENT AN ENTIRE FULL PAGE AD IN THE LOCAL NEWSPAPER? A LOT LESS THAN YOU'D THINK, AND IF YOU HADN'T LET YOURSELF GET SWINDLED, YOU PROBABLY WOULDN'T EVEN THINK TWICE ABOUT GETTING ONE DONE YOURSELF.)

(A hundred years from now, this post is going to be much more illuminating.)

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 24, 2020, 01:10:30 PM
Hey, wasn’t this guy a cop killing gansta thug at one point?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRBFPWwhNaI

If those are his cars they all suck.

Corvettes are gay.

The blood starts to flow. Human blood.........

Click here...if you dare.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 30, 2020, 05:38:14 PM

This was predicted by a weird caller in a New Year's prediction show hosted by Ian a decade or so ago. Small animals were going to begin attack. It starts with squirrels and raccoons but will expand to include beavers and even salmon. Was going to start in a park in Toronto, I think. And then there was this epic guest from even further back who claimed every animal wants to kill you. Even your house cat.

https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/157157056X/ctoc

Quote from: albrecht on December 30, 2020, 06:02:40 PM
This was predicted by a weird caller in a New Year's prediction show hosted by Ian a decade or so ago. Small animals were going to begin attack. It starts with squirrels and raccoons but will expand to include beavers and even salmon. Was going to start in a park in Toronto, I think. And then there was this epic guest from even further back who claimed every animal wants to kill you. Even your house cat.

https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/157157056X/ctoc

Squirrels are nimble and can be nasty. Racoons are even worse. When I worked at the golf course, I remember this guy that came off 18. He was what I believe K_Dubb would call a Chud. Chubby, red faced and hammered to the gills on Meister Brau. He goes up to one of the rubbish cans [maybe to ralf - I'm not sure really] and he noticed there was a coon in there. He reached in and grabbed it by the scruff. Pulled it out and was shaking it and started swearing at it. Horrible, disgusting things he said to that animal. The beast finally had enough and just ended up mauling that Mo Fo. Really messed the guy up. Bloody, Izod alligator shirt torn, beady little eyes transformed from rage and hate to a look of terror and pain. It was beautiful.

I can see the Salmon attacking. Fish attacks suck.  Case and point here:

The Beaver attack though. It don't see how that could work.  They are so derpy. Even if one came after you below, wouldn't you just boot it through the uprights?

Ciardelo

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 30, 2020, 05:38:14 PM

Has anybody seen Zeebo around?