• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Main Menu

Guns

Started by Caruthers612, July 01, 2010, 11:34:40 PM

WOTR

Quote from: Asuka Langley on April 11, 2020, 10:48:43 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZVRyycKa_8

It's funny. My mother was telling me that she knows a few people who have guns... And that unprompted, several of her friends had told her that they are considering getting one (one of them was in Argentina during the collapse and knows how quickly armed gangs take to the street in a power vacuum.)

To be fair, I would think that many of her friends are conservatives who just don't happen to own a gun (I live in a province that is not overly liberal.) But they are not the younger generation who you would normally consider as first time gun buyers.

I look forward to seeing if any of them follow through on their purchase. Even my mother seems to be wavering on possibly getting a gun (I would buy her one I have considered buying one. Given my poor memory, it seems that I might accidentally leave it there when showing it to her... but I don't think she would ever actually use it. I considered a 20 gauge and telling her that it is not "as lethal.")

Asuka Langley

ATF about to ban pistol braces making millions of gun owners felons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gdZtJjiaww

ACE of CLUBS

Sometimes . . . . .

Jackstar

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on July 15, 2020, 11:17:41 PM
Sometimes . . . . .

I've been authorized to make a statement about the subject of this thread. Attend me, Class: it's a legit word.

I'm told that, we, and I mean, We, as in, Humanity, Us--yep, I'm a human, yo--don't actually need guns anymore. There's been some, advancements, shall we say. Guns are now basically entirely superfluous, and in the extremely unlikely event that Adversarial Forces manage to take away all the guns--Ha! Good luck, Losers--there are now enough, uh, "Alternate Weapon Options" available now that, the whole "a gun behind every blade of grass" thing is no longer as immensely important as it once was.

However, having said that, it has been decided by Those Who Decide, guns will NOT be taken away. Guns are awesome. Lots of people love guns! You know why? Because GUNS ARE FUCKING AWESOME. Even better? That 2nd Amendment. It is so choice. Most of y'all don't even know, and those that do know, are 100% correct. Right. UNDENIABLE.

So, some of you can stop worrying. Please don't hurt anyone or yourselves on purpose. Yeah, accidents, I guess there's a plan, it's not my area. Assessments are being made. But according to my sources (SUPERREDACTED), it's a settled deal, it's never going to happen, Earth Prime or whatever this place is, it's guns guns guns for EVER.

Projectilephobes, they get shields. Or, moved to another planet. Or whatever, I don't know, I'm not a huge sissypants so I don't know what any given huge sissypants individual would require. A planet with trees that produce infinite numbers of juice boxes and sippy cups? That should do it for most. But whatever it takes, it has been decreed, it'll get handled. Probably not today. I wouldn't worry about it. You might have heard--there's an actual war going on out there, you know? There's still plenty of blastin' to do, Troopers. This party is just getting started here, it's been raging elsewhere for quite some time, and it's gonna go on for as long as it takes--actual end of combat maneuvers is, naturally, heavily classified. I don't even want to know. Every time I find out, I arrange myself to forget--a cool trick I learned back in 'Nam.

Spoiler alert: oh, yeah, we totally win. I can't wait to sea. We're all in this together! Except me... no Turbo Mode for Jackstar. *sniffle*   Don't cry for me, Argentina. I'm good. /flex

ItsOver

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 17, 2020, 05:51:52 AM
I've been authorized to make a statement about the subject of this thread. Attend me, Class: it's a legit word.

I'm told that, we, and I mean, We, as in, Humanity, Us--yep, I'm a human, yo--don't actually need guns anymore. There's been some, advancements, shall we say. Guns are now basically entirely superfluous, and in the extremely unlikely event that Adversarial Forces manage to take away all the guns--Ha! Good luck, Losers--there are now enough, uh, "Alternate Weapon Options" available now that, the whole "a gun behind every blade of grass" thing is no longer as immensely important as it once was.

However, having said that, it has been decided by Those Who Decide, guns will NOT be taken away. Guns are awesome. Lots of people love guns! You know why? Because GUNS ARE FUCKING AWESOME. Even better? That 2nd Amendment. It is so choice. Most of y'all don't even know, and those that do know, are 100% correct. Right. UNDENIABLE.

So, some of you can stop worrying. Please don't hurt anyone or yourselves on purpose. Yeah, accidents, I guess there's a plan, it's not my area. Assessments are being made. But according to my sources (SUPERREDACTED), it's a settled deal, it's never going to happen, Earth Prime or whatever this place is, it's guns guns guns for EVER.

Projectilephobes, they get shields. Or, moved to another planet. Or whatever, I don't know, I'm not a huge sissypants so I don't know what any given huge sissypants individual would require. A planet with trees that produce infinite numbers of juice boxes and sippy cups? That should do it for most. But whatever it takes, it has been decreed, it'll get handled. Probably not today. I wouldn't worry about it. You might have heard--there's an actual war going on out there, you know? There's still plenty of blastin' to do, Troopers. This party is just getting started here, it's been raging elsewhere for quite some time, and it's gonna go on for as long as it takes--actual end of combat maneuvers is, naturally, heavily classified. I don't even want to know. Every time I find out, I arrange myself to forget--a cool trick I learned back in 'Nam.

Spoiler alert: oh, yeah, we totally win. I can't wait to sea. We're all in this together! Except me... no Turbo Mode for Jackstar. *sniffle*   Don't cry for me, Argentina. I'm good. /flex
Yeah, but what about gold?  And beans!

albrecht

Asuka Langley

BREAKING: Duncan v Becerra (9th Circuit): 9th Circuit rules that the ban on possession of magazines that hold more than ten rounds of ammunition violates the 2nd Amendment.

https://twitter.com/2Aupdates/status/1294293000865161217

https://www.courthousenews.com/ninth-circuit-strikes-down-california-ban-on-high-capacity-gun-magazines/

I am happy for you California! I would bumpfire a mag out my back door to celebrate but 5.56 is a little hard to come by right now. Websites are taking orders so go take your second amendment back!

Quote from: Asuka Langley on August 14, 2020, 06:25:03 PM
I am happy for you California! I would bumpfire a mag out my back door to celebrate but 5.56 is a little hard to come by right now.

No shit. Been thinking about upgrading my weapon set but the only thing in stock here in town is some sort of M14 knockoff.  Just want to defend the realm if need be not looking to nail someone through a cinder block wall...............

pate

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 14, 2020, 06:47:02 PM
No shit. Been thinking about upgrading my weapon set but the only thing in stock here in town is some sort of M14 knockoff.  Just want to defend the realm if need be not looking to nail someone through a cinder block wall...............

I do not think the 5.56mm NATO could penetrate cinderblock, even with that cool AP tip that was teflon or depleted uranium or whatever.  I don't think even the 7.62mm can do that either, you have to get into .50cal territory for that shit I think.

The 5.56 is basically a souped up .22 isn't it?

ediot:
Quote from: Asuka Langley on August 14, 2020, 06:50:33 PM
Why not?

>dem black tips

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fpftq47u4w

Well, color me wrong.  The 5.56 can't do that can they, even with the teflon/DUP tips?

-p

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 14, 2020, 06:47:02 PM
I didn't bite but I think there was a 'glitch'at the Cabela's site end of July. Or there was some deal, glut, or inventory tax situation going on. Local store online had entry level items extremely cheap. Mossberg 88 Security for I recall $88 plus tax. SCCY 9mm for $99 plus tax. Which now at Cabela's and Academy are roughly $100-$150 more in price. I missed an arbitrage situation. Especially because a gun show this weekend so could've offloaded probably easy. (I still don't know if the show is on with the Corona-Chan. But a more rural county and still advertising it.) 

The 9th Circuit has been doing some weird stuff recently. I wonder if they are afraid of being divided up (which they should be) or worry if the even MORE radical Democrats take over they will be forced to make even more insane decisions than they usually do, lest a BLM mob takes over their personal houses and court houses.

pate

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 14, 2020, 07:01:52 PM
You don't think it's a bit much?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-O83lSenkM

That is a lovely lass, I think she is perfect!  Walnut stock, sexiness!  I would settle for her as my First Lady any day of the week, month or year.  That one looks like a keeper for sure.  Thank you WAN, this is notable intel.

-p

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 14, 2020, 07:01:52 PM
You don't think it's a bit much?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-O83lSenkM

No. It's expensive to shoot, but it is also easier to find in times like these when 5.56 is unobtainium. 5.56 is the price of .308 now and harder to find so i might as well pull the Nazi battle rifle i built out and shoot it. It bought a cheap barrel so I'm not expecting much but i should be able hit hit an Antifa sized target at 100 yards, probably not an 8" plate tho... The HK slap gives me feels i just dont understand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOIfVa7-IgM

pate

Quote from: WOTR on May 07, 2020, 01:51:53 AM
It's funny. My mother was telling me that she knows a few people who have guns... And that unprompted, several of her friends had told her that they are considering getting one (one of them was in Argentina during the collapse and knows how quickly armed gangs take to the street in a power vacuum.)

To be fair, I would think that many of her friends are conservatives who just don't happen to own a gun (I live in a province that is not overly liberal.) But they are not the younger generation who you would normally consider as first time gun buyers.

I look forward to seeing if any of them follow through on their purchase. Even my mother seems to be wavering on possibly getting a gun (I would buy her one I have considered buying one. Given my poor memory, it seems that I might accidentally leave it there when showing it to her... but I don't think she would ever actually use it. I considered a 20 gauge and telling her that it is not "as lethal.")

Hmm, this seems to be an older code, but it checks out.

-p

pate

Quote from: Asuka Langley on August 15, 2020, 12:38:03 AM
...unobtainium. 5.5.......

I believe the Korreck't response in a word is KEK?

Nautical Shore

-p

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on August 15, 2020, 01:37:14 AM
KEK?

Yes, the rumours are true: I cannot be obtained.