Guns

Started by Caruthers612, July 02, 2010, 12:34:40 AM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.





Asuka Langley

Slapping roller lock Kraut shit like the dirty slut that it is gives me feels. That Norwegian optics rail is fucking ugly tho wtf were they thinking? Weld a rail to the top and be done with it Rjeindeer-Fjuckers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvx2RFkst4U




SpaceMeowMaid

I think I will get me some Tracer Rounds and a new SKS... Would be sooooo pretty at night in the
snow!!! But it has to be Russian I can't be shooting those Chinese Corona Virus Cockroach Crap!!!
[attachment=1]


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRUItpiS658

Uncle Duke

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on February 13, 2021, 10:10:15 AM
I think I will get me some Tracer Rounds and a new SKS... Would be sooooo pretty at night in the
snow!!! But it has to be Russian I can't be shooting those Chinese Corona Virus Cockroach Crap!!!
[attachment=1,msg1460510]


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRUItpiS658

I've not had good luck with 7.62x39 tracer ammo, doesn't "trace" much.  I've had ammo from both Russia and Ukraine.
I have three SKS, my Norinco paratrooper (duckbill mags) is my favorite and the sweetest SKS I've ever fired.  I had a guy ask me at a public range if he could fire it, he shot 5-6 rounds and offered me $850 cash on the spot.  I paid $300, but declined.  I'm a shooter, not a collector.

albrecht

"Today, I am calling on Congress to enact commonsense gun law reforms, including requiring background checks on all gun sales, banning assault weapons and high-capacity magazines, and eliminating immunity for gun manufacturers who knowingly put weapons of war on our streets," Biden said in the statement."


Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on February 13, 2021, 10:10:15 AM
I think I will get me some Tracer Rounds and a new SKS...

I honestly do not understand how you were able to keep up the pretense of genuine affection for as long as you did. Never, not once, did you ever say, "Hey, let's go over here and shoot at things." Like, zero. I was puzzled--you knew I liked to shoot things. NEVER EVEN ONCE did I detect any interest in such an activity. Go to grocery store, fuel, various sundry items. "Let's do this activity together, sounds like fun!" I would bring up these ideas from time to time, and as I look back... it was all quite glamourous.

You really did not understand what all the things I needed "help" with were for, at all, which is a good thing to know, but now I am disturbed that as there must have been some agenda to just simply never be helpful. Well, awkwardly, I am ultimately loads better, and I hope you accept my apology for not realizing that the way to get close to you was only ever going to be to let you invite all your friends to your wedding, and then never see them again.

I have recognized that there are only maladaptive patterns here in this scenario, but I would like you to know, that because of the strange reactions you gave, I never, ever, EVER trusted any of your "friends" that you spoke or showed, and I feel relived and really safe that I won't be coming near where you and anyone you think is "okay" hang out. Your ability to judge the social environment is pretty insane. And you thought I was the weird one, well, no... I shit you not, you made me feel like hansel and/or gretel, and the arguement about the K... there is something affecting you. Now that you are lifted, I can see more clearly, there is oppression from you that is vile, and... /shrug you'll figure it out, and I feel you probably deserve what you're goign to get. I'm glad I learned what I learned. I am glad to be apart from any of it. That shit is seriously fucked. Four years. ZERO GUNS. What were you... never mind. You lost a good opportunity to serve Life.

I have insulated myself from those morons. Enjoy the sweep. Seek help. The view from here is bad, and your lies about how the sex works are particularly troubling. You REALLY ARE being trafficked, and I've never heard anything more creepy in my life than how you've changed. Oddly, I am happy to hear it on the kids, but... ugh. You really fucked yourself over by keeping me from everything else good in your life. You dont' even know the half of it. You are going to have consequences.

"go see a counselour" yeah okay. Some people really can't handle it. You are one of them. So are the kids. And your dad should have done something by now. But you prioritized... hollering at me. Blink. I am amazed I did it this long. And the way you looked at me sometimes. Church. Do it soon. Don't lose my number, you might need it. I'm going to have more friends when you come talk again. Don't hurry back.

The list of friends you held back on would be insightful to you if you knew their traits, and if you were in that therapy, and you waited for... wow. You waited to find out that I wasn't going to let your co-dependenct alchoholic weight me down. And you haven't done... anythning. Scary. You are either really, really undercover, or you really aren't smart. Could be both. Namaste. You're going to get trafficked. You have ZERO support system. You need another person. You actually aren't adult to hold on, IMHO. Or, you're acting. Now that I see your behavor... I actually think that you're too immature mentally for relationship. I still love you though. Go grow up. Most of your complaints about me are YOU. This is scary shit. GET COUNSELING. I am fine.


SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Jackstar on February 15, 2021, 07:59:39 AM
I honestly do not understand how you were able to keep up the pretense of genuine affection for as long as you did. Never, not once, did you ever say, "Hey, let's go over here and shoot at things." Like, zero. I was puzzled--you knew I liked to shoot things. NEVER EVEN ONCE did I detect any interest in such an activity. Go to grocery store, fuel, various sundry items. "Let's do this activity together, sounds like fun!" I would bring up these ideas from time to time, and as I look back... it was all quite glamourous.

You really did not understand what all the things I needed "help" with were for, at all, which is a good thing to know, but now I am disturbed that as there must have been some agenda to just simply never be helpful. Well, awkwardly, I am ultimately loads better, and I hope you accept my apology for not realizing that the way to get close to you was only ever going to be to let you invite all your friends to your wedding, and then never see them again.

I have recognized that there are only maladaptive patterns here in this scenario, but I would like you to know, that because of the strange reactions you gave, I never, ever, EVER trusted any of your "friends" that you spoke or showed, and I feel relived and really safe that I won't be coming near where you and anyone you think is "okay" hang out. Your ability to judge the social environment is pretty insane. And you thought I was the weird one, well, no... I shit you not, you made me feel like hansel and/or gretel, and the arguement about the K... there is something affecting you. Now that you are lifted, I can see more clearly, there is oppression from you that is vile, and... /shrug you'll figure it out, and I feel you probably deserve what you're goign to get. I'm glad I learned what I learned. I am glad to be apart from any of it. That shit is seriously fucked. Four years. ZERO GUNS. What were you... never mind. You lost a good opportunity to serve Life.

I have insulated myself from those morons. Enjoy the sweep. Seek help. The view from here is bad, and your lies about how the sex works are particularly troubling. You REALLY ARE being trafficked, and I've never heard anything more creepy in my life than how you've changed. Oddly, I am happy to hear it on the kids, but... ugh. You really fucked yourself over by keeping me from everything else good in your life. You dont' even know the half of it. You are going to have consequences.

"go see a counselour" yeah okay. Some people really can't handle it. You are one of them. So are the kids. And your dad should have done something by now. But you prioritized... hollering at me. Blink. I am amazed I did it this long. And the way you looked at me sometimes. Church. Do it soon. Don't lose my number, you might need it. I'm going to have more friends when you come talk again. Don't hurry back.

The list of friends you held back on would be insightful to you if you knew their traits, and if you were in that therapy, and you waited for... wow. You waited to find out that I wasn't going to let your co-dependenct alchoholic weight me down. And you haven't done... anythning. Scary. You are either really, really undercover, or you really aren't smart. Could be both. Namaste. You're going to get trafficked. You have ZERO support system. You need another person. You actually aren't adult to hold on, IMHO. Or, you're acting. Now that I see your behavor... I actually think that you're too immature mentally for relationship. I still love you though. Go grow up. Most of your complaints about me are YOU. This is scary shit. GET COUNSELING. I am fine.

well.... It is the expense partially. I was too busy working and paying my bills to afford to spring for ammo. And you were always talking about your lost guns... I don't want to insult you too much, but I may as well since you
seem quite comfortable on the opposite side of this conversation...  I don't think a person that loses their guns is someone I am overly ambitious to go shooting with. Also I left all my guns with my ex and haven't bought
anything to take out for fun because I am so fucking responsible.

Yes, you should get counseling. Not one single thing you have said negates that, besides most of it is bullshit. Now I need to go, some fellas are serenading me at the end of the driveway.
TTFN

Asuka Langley

Biden will probably ban ammo imports via executive order and there will be no more cheap steel case x39 ammo.

>MFW my SGL21/SGL31 become clubs chambered in $2 bills



At least i still have my Type III circle 10 bayonets



Asuka Langley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 17, 2021, 03:00:33 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzoTUQg3oo
control laws

I decided to buy a new gun for long range shooting that has no features at risk of being banned and it's out of stock. I should be mad but i am actually pleased because Americans are not going to go along with gun control. And if they try to push this the streets will flow with blood.


Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Asuka Langley on February 17, 2021, 03:31:21 PM
I decided to buy a new gun for long range shooting that has no features at risk of being banned and it's out of stock. I should be mad but i am actually pleased because Americans are not going to go along with gun control. And if they try to push this the streets will flow with blood.



Leftists love when the streets flow with blood. It’s their favorite thing.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 17, 2021, 03:33:01 PM
Leftists love when the streets flow with blood. It’s their favorite thing.

Enforcing gun control would make every mass shooting combined look like a picnic. Americans are not buying these guns to hunt animals, they are buying them to hunt people enforcing gun control.





Asuka Langley

What gun will you buy when the NFA is repealed?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEtgC50mBww

4 me it's the P90




Juan

My gun is fine.

Dr. MD MD

For me it's a 5 megaton nuclear bomb. I'd drop it on the next Davos or Bilderberg meeting. That should take care of most of the world's problems.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 23, 2022, 12:17:04 PMFor me it's a 5 megaton nuclear bomb. I'd drop it on the next Davos or Bilderberg meeting. That should take care of most of the world's problems.



Dr. MD MD

What's antisemitic about that?! Jews were instrumental in developing the nuclear bomb. ;)



Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod