This Is BellGab: > Paranormal - Conspiracy - UFOs - Etc.

Your Supernatural Experiences

<< < (174/175) > >>

Dr. MD MD:
Well, Iím not sure this counts as supernatural or not but it certainly was weird and may be. Iíve been driving an older model Chevy 2500 pickup lately and thereís a little cubby hole compartment on the dash that is perfect for stashing my sunglasses when I donít need them. The problem is that this hole goes all the way to the back of the dash and so itís possible for things to drop down behind and get lost forever (or until youíre willing to take things apart). One morning this week I deposited my sunglasses with a bit too much vigor and when I tried to get them out again I could feel that one of the arms had dropped behind the hole and I couldnít pull them out without breaking them. Rather than fiddle with them while driving I decided to wait until I reached my destination, which wasnít far. When I got there I reached in expecting to spend the next half hour trying to get them out without breaking them but found them neatly folded back up and ready to go. Yeah, I suppose they couldíve bounced around back into place but the road wasnít particularly rough, I was driving the speed limit and it wasnít a long journey. I still canít shake the idea that some sort of intervention may have occured.

SpaceMeowMaid:

--- Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 25, 2020, 08:06:44 PM ---Well, Iím not sure this counts as supernatural or not but it certainly was weird and may be. Iíve been driving an older model Chevy 2500 pickup lately and thereís a little cubby hole compartment on the dash that is perfect for stashing my sunglasses when I donít need them. The problem is that this hole goes all the way to the back of the dash and so itís possible for things to drop down behind and get lost forever (or until youíre willing to take things apart). One morning this week I deposited my sunglasses with a bit too much vigor and when I tried to get them out again I could feel that one of the arms had dropped behind the hole and I couldnít pull them out without breaking them. Rather than fiddle with them while driving I decided to wait until I reached my destination, which wasnít far. When I got there I reached in expecting to spend the next half hour trying to get them out without breaking them but found them neatly folded back up and ready to go. Yeah, I suppose they couldíve bounced around back into place but the road wasnít particularly rough, I was driving the speed limit and it wasnít a long journey. I still canít shake the idea that some sort of intervention may have occured.

--- End quote ---

Time Slip

Dr. MD MD:

--- Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on September 26, 2020, 12:34:08 PM ---Time Slip

--- End quote ---

Negative, Ghost Rider.

Jackstar:

--- Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 26, 2020, 12:35:41 PM ---Negative, Ghost Rider.

--- End quote ---

COMMAND SIGNALS: OVERWRITTEN

GHOST RIDER: UNLEASHED

CLERGY. WAYFARER. CLERGY. QLERGY. EXCELSIOR. EXECUTE.

*huggles*

Camazotz Automat:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jLNY31ULuFs

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version