• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Marijuana

Started by Marc.Knight, March 20, 2010, 01:13:07 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ziznak on June 16, 2017, 08:16:14 PM
I've been kinda wanting to do something edible. 

I recently moved to an area that doesn't seem to offer anything like the shitty brick weed I was used to back in philly where im from.  Keep in mind I now live in a very "douchey" area of Dallas.  Fuckers round here are fucking RICH!!  Anyway, happy side effect, I've got a few great connects and they always have great hybrids.  A lot of them are "OG Kush" based apparently.  I'm not the pot snob at all, but it's nice to finally have access to good quality mary and I like to learn about the different strains. 

Back to my point I'd like to find some creative ways to eat this really good pot.  I will actually at times just bite the end off of a bud and eat it... i know thats a pretty simple way to get that "edible" high but I'd like to know from anybody thats tried whatever.

I guess by shitty brick weed you mean either some inferior mexican or jamaican full of seeds and stems. I much prefer the kush to that. I suppose you might get high from just eating it that way if you already have something fatty on your stomach but the best way is to extract the essentials in butter and then freeze that until you're ready to use or bake with it.

ziznak

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 16, 2017, 08:22:51 PM
I guess by shitty brick weed you mean either some inferior mexican or jamaican full of seeds and stems. I much prefer the kush to that. I suppose you might get high from just eating it that way if you already have something fatty on your stomach but the best way is to extract the essentials in butter and then freeze that until you're ready to use or bake with it.
how bout just grinding it up and using it like oregano in some spags or on pizza as like a fresh garnish??? hmmmmm sounds scrumptious to me

and yes the "brick weed" i refer to is crappy mexican stuff.  I always figured down closer to where the brick weed comes from you would see it all over but it could just be demographics here.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ziznak on June 16, 2017, 08:29:30 PM
how bout just grinding it up and using it like oregano in some spags or on pizza as like a fresh garnish??? hmmmmm sounds scrumptious to me

and yes the "brick weed" i refer to is crappy mexican stuff.  I always figured down closer to where the brick weed comes from you would see it all over but it could just be demographics here.

My point being that the essential components can really only be extracted in fat or oil. You may get high if you do it that way once the essentials metabolize with everything else you've eaten but that's kind of a long way of going about it. It's better to extract in butter and then eat that.

ziznak

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 16, 2017, 08:36:25 PM
My point being that the essential components can really only be extracted in fat or oil. You may get high if you do it that way once the essentials metabolize with everything else you've eaten but that's kind of a long way of going about it. It's better to extract in butter and then eat that.
ty sir will see what I  can find out about butter!

albrecht

Quote from: ziznak on June 16, 2017, 08:29:30 PM

Not that I would know anything about it but edibles are pretty easily found these days, especially as so many states have legalized it. Technically, I think, they measure the amount of THC, or at least weed, in them so you have a bit more knowledge versus the old homemade brownies etc. Lollipops, various candy, food, 'breath strips' like stuff, etc. I think the only thing to worry about (besides illegality in Texas or Federal law if using the mail to get them) is that they take longer to 'work' and usually last longer once they do kick in. So people tend to eat more and then get more than they want/need. But I never heard of anyone actually "overdosing" in a medical sense, as with booze or other drugs, but maybe having too an intense experience or too long of one.

The places in NYC, NOLA, etc that claim to be selling edibles out of a van are bogus. If anything at all it might contain the non-THC cannibis parts but not real (since it is illegal there and no way a van advertising it would work.) -unless there is some secret code-word and the folks are really ballsy and figure "hey no cop would ever think someone would be so stupid to sell weed from a vehicle advertising such.")

Olive Oil is a preferred vehicle to add to healthy salads.
I even have heard of tocopherol as a vehicle...well, ok I used it..Vitamin E and high
Butter is great also, I have used on "baked" salmon before
and I make a great microwave fudge...adding my "special butter" and natural vanilla after microwaving powdered sugar, butter, cocoa ...
(the ladies in my mother's euchre club got into my fudge by mistake once and all had only one piece...but they all wanted my recipe...note: all were picked up by spouses or children after cards...but it was the first time my mother hosted and they all had a really great time !)

GravitySucks

I've been kinda wanting to do something edible. 

I recently moved to an area that doesn't seem to offer anything like the shitty brick weed I was used to back in philly where im from.  Keep in mind I now live in a very "douchey" area of Dallas.  Fuckers round here are fucking RICH!!  Anyway, happy side effect, I've got a few great connects and they always have great hybrids.  A lot of them are "OG Kush" based apparently.  I'm not the pot snob at all, but it's nice to finally have access to good quality mary and I like to learn about the different strains. 

Back to my point I'd like to find some creative ways to eat this really good pot.  I will actually at times just bite the end off of a bud and eat it... i know thats a pretty simple way to get that "edible" high but I'd like to know from anybody thats tried whatever.

Eating a bud without heating it up first seems like a waste of good bud. From what I have read.

=Schlyder=

I will actually at times just bite the end off of a bud and eat it... i know thats a pretty simple way to get that "edible" high but I'd like to know from anybody thats tried whatever.

eating raw bud will not get you high.  It needs to be decarboxolated for the THCA to convert to active THC.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on June 16, 2017, 09:01:32 PM
(the ladies in my mother's euchre club got into my fudge by mistake once and all had only one piece...but they all wanted my recipe...note: all were picked up by spouses or children after cards...but it was the first time my mother hosted and they all had a really great time !)

Is this your mom?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jWYurPD7mSY

Up All Night

EAZE wants to grow into a Trillion dollar pot delivery company by also delivering other meds to your door. I say, the quickest way to get to that big "T", is too also deliver pizza and/or Mexican food with the pot deliveries, especially beginning in 2018, when recreationl pot becomes legal in California.

http://www.sfweekly.com/news/chemtales/one-click-cannabis/

Up All Night

#MAMGA

#Make American Marijuana Great Again!  :D

Dr. MD MD

I side with Ventura on this one and think Watters is being a prick but here's his cheap shot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67_FwRLoly8

ziznak

picked up a nice lil proto pipe knockoff recently.  I like glass just as much as the next pothead but proto's are so resilient.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ziznak on July 07, 2017, 07:17:07 PM
picked up a nice lil proto pipe knockoff recently.  I like glass just as much as the next pothead but proto's are so resilient.

Never heard of them. Drop a link.

ziznak

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 17, 2017, 03:56:37 AM
Is this your mom?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jWYurPD7mSY
Hey thanks! I was just talking to somebody about this although they were off on a few key steps.  totally going to try this!

Lord Grantham

http://michiganradio.org/post/coalition-legalize-and-regulate-marijuana-turn-signatures-ballot-proposal

QuoteThe Coalition to Regulate Marijuana like Alcohol turned in more than 360,000 signatures to the Board of State Canvassers. Now they need to get enough signatures approved so it can go on the 2018 ballot.

Dr. MD MD

Jorge's a bit much but it's a pleasant trip nonetheless and he kinda grows on you after awhile. Get it? Grows? HA!  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbdK3K-KzGA

albrecht

http://www.kansascity.com/news/business/article189567069.html
KMart selling a Marijuana Christmas Tree (not real, though maybe in outlets like WA, Cali, Colo, etc?)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on December 13, 2017, 05:29:49 PM
http://www.kansascity.com/news/business/article189567069.html
KMart selling a Marijuana Christmas Tree (not real, though maybe in outlets like WA, Cali, Colo, etc?)

DUMB!  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 4skinchan on December 16, 2017, 09:21:11 PM

Stinks up every thread.

Glad you like it. Go fuck your little brother in the ass.  ;)

aldousburbank

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 13, 2017, 11:43:37 AM
Jorge's a bit much but it's a pleasant trip nonetheless and he kinda grows on you after awhile. Get it? Grows? HA!  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbdK3K-KzGA

Those plants seem kind of small to me. Amateurs.

4chan mole

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 16, 2017, 09:22:26 PM

Glad you like it. Go fuck your little brother in the ass.  ;)
That's what your older brother did to you Doc,right?

=Schlyder=

still searching for that hallucigenic weed.  8)  LOL

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: =Schlyder= on December 16, 2017, 10:09:33 PM
still searching for that hallucigenic weed.  8)  LOL

You've seriously never had any? I feel bad for you. :(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 4chan mole on December 16, 2017, 09:34:22 PM
That's what your older brother did to you Doc,right?

Nope. He was too busy fucking your mom in the ass. He made your dad watch.