• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Nancy Pelosi Making Love to Harry Reid ...

Started by RecoveringNoorholic, February 14, 2010, 02:18:23 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 28, 2022, 07:59:57 PMSo?

So, shouldn't he be trying to hit Justin Trudeau in the head with that hammer?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 28, 2022, 08:02:14 PMSo, shouldn't he be trying to hit Justin Trudeau in the head with that hammer?

Why? Trump inspired the perp. He recited verbatim what the cultist/traitors were chanting at the Capital on jan 6th.

Own it bitch.

Dr. MD MD

It's the sign of a weak-ass poster that has to make up quotes to respond to. I suppose you got nowhere else to go.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 28, 2022, 08:04:20 PMWhy? Trump inspired the perp. He recited verbatim what the cultist/traitors were chanting at the Capital on jan 6th.

Own it bitch.

I agree. He's a total CIA cutout.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 28, 2022, 08:05:36 PMI agree. He's a total CIA cutout.

Course he is...cos drump is innocent of inspiring violence. Right?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 28, 2022, 08:04:55 PMIt's the sign of a weak-ass poster that has to make up quotes to respond to. I suppose you got nowhere else to go.

Well you haven't.. lol.

You can't give a valid argument to support drump..

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 28, 2022, 08:05:36 PMI agree. He's a total CIA cutout.

Probbably MKUltra psychotronic attack victim recently activated by the Dread Baxeen when really he was just trying to save the babbies  :( also crisis actor and plant/stooge

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 28, 2022, 08:07:03 PMCourse he is...cos drump is innocent of inspiring violence. Right?

Absolutely, he is. If he came out with a cure for cancer you'd complain he was being mean to the cancer.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 28, 2022, 08:08:54 PMProbbably MKUltra psychotronic attack victim recently activated by the Dread Baxeen when really he was just trying to save the babbies  :( also crisis actor and plant/stooge

At the very least. I heard he was MI5..ooops, said too much.

19.5 degrees?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 28, 2022, 08:08:14 PMWell you haven't.. lol.

You can't give a valid argument to support drump..

I've given lots of them here over the years. You're just too in the tank to ever notice.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 28, 2022, 08:09:56 PMAbsolutely, he is. If he came out with a cure for cancer you'd complain he was being mean to the cancer.

But he hasn't nor will he. He denied Covid was serious, 15 days it'll be over...

Because the truth would "make him look bad"

Fuck off.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 28, 2022, 08:10:54 PMI've given lots of them here over the years. You're just too in the tank to ever notice.

Go on.....name ONE!

Dr. MD MD

Well, I've got MI5 and CIA trying to fuck me from both ends tonight. I think I'll let some of you other wankers have a go because their propaganda is boring me now. Echochamber time! ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 28, 2022, 08:13:16 PMGo on.....name ONE!

Take a look back. I'm not doing your homework for you, you lazy ass.🙄

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 28, 2022, 08:14:13 PMTake a look back. I'm not doing your homework for you, you lazy ass.🙄

Bingo!! You got zero, nada, fuck all..

Now, leave you to your incel forum.. night bitch. ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 28, 2022, 08:12:28 PMBut he hasn't nor will he. He denied Covid was serious, 15 days it'll be over...

Because the truth would "make him look bad"

Fuck off.

It wasn't serious for most people. For most people the most serious thing about was being locked down like cattle, losing their jobs or businesses, etc. The truth only makes you look bad, which is why you constantly lie. I honest.y don't think you can even tell the difference anymore.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 28, 2022, 08:16:01 PMBingo!! You got zero, nada, fuck all..

Now, leave you to your incel forum.. night bitch. ;D

It's all here for your perusal, pud. All the times I put you in your place. ;)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 28, 2022, 08:16:08 PMIt wasn't serious for most people. For most people the most serious thing about was being locked down like cattle

Nobody locks down cattle, bruv. The only people who do are weirdos like you, because it makes them easier to fuck.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 29, 2022, 05:57:06 AMNobody locks down cattle, bruv. The only people who do are weirdos like you, because it makes them easier to fuck.

Was that your mum?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 29, 2022, 06:00:19 AMYawn. You tedious little man.

Takes one to know one. I bet you're a frail, little man who'd never stand up to a Russian IRL. :D

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 29, 2022, 06:03:37 AMTakes one to know one. I bet you're a frail, little man who'd never stand up to a Russian IRL. :D

Sorry, You appear to be under the misapprehension that I entertain the slightest fuck about your opinion on anything. I'm just here to laugh at you, like everyone else.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 29, 2022, 06:06:16 AMSorry, You appear to be under the misapprehension that I entertain the slightest fuck about your opinion on anything. I'm just here to laugh at you, like everyone else.

I'm just sayin that it's classic for you Brits to say, "Oh, please fight our wars, USA. You're literally monsters worse than our enemy if you don't."  :D

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 29, 2022, 06:09:00 AMI'm just sayin that it's classic for you Brits to say, "Oh, please fight our wars, USA. You're literally monsters worse than our enemy if you don't."  :D

No, we just know that you'll leave it to the last minute, like you always do, so that it's ten times worse than if you had addressed it at the beginning. You always do this because you're a bunch of loudmouth show-offs who are fucking useless at everything.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 29, 2022, 06:14:08 AMNo, we just know that you'll leave it to the last minute, like you always do, so that it's ten times worse than if you had addressed it at the beginning. You always do this because you're a bunch of loudmouth show-offs who are fucking useless at everything.

You should just fight Russia yourselves then.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 29, 2022, 06:19:21 AMYou should just fight Russia yourselves then.

It wouldn't be the first time we've had to stand up to tyrants because you idiots are too busy paddling it to be any use.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 29, 2022, 06:24:29 AMIt wouldn't be the first time we've had to stand up to tyrants because you idiots are too busy paddling it to be any use.

I'm 100% for it. You're the real heroes!

Juan

NBC reports DePape is a registered Green Party member.  I didn't know Drumpft had absorbed the Greens.

Did Nancy take away the alcohol along with the Porsche so Paul was doing a little drug deal?