• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard Syrett

Started by muddel, July 28, 2009, 01:15:33 PM

Nebraska888

Syrett is ok.......his guests/topics were BORING.....and, I'm a big Tesla fan!

Beyond Bleef

Sunday night our friend from Toronto, Richard Syrett, hosts.  As most of us know, he hosts his own radio show in Toronto, "The Conspiracy Show."

The topic of Syrett's local Toronto "The Conspiracy Show" Sunday is "THE SANDY HOOK SCHOOL SHOOTING: REALITY OR ILLUSION?" with Guest Jim Fetzer.

If you Google the name of Jim Fetzer you'll find Fetzer is a lunatic who believes Sandy Hook was faked.   

The fact Syrett would give a platform to some like Jim Fetzer to spew his idiocy proves that Syrett is an A**HOLE.  And Premiere obviously run by A**HOLES for letting an A**HOLE like Syrett guest host.

ItsOver

I'm no Syrett fan.  About the only good thing I can say is at least he's not Noory although I believe he's a Jorch lackey, which pretty much says all I need to know about him.  With his voice, he sounds like a good match for Lisa Garr.

Nebraska888

Quote from: ItsOver on July 19, 2014, 11:02:10 AM
I'm no Syrett fan.  About the only good thing I can say is at least he's not Noory although I believe he's a Jorch lackey, which pretty much says all I need to know about him.  With his voice, he sounds like a good match for Lisa Garr.

Oh God.....you're right.  Syrett and Garr would be perfect NPR hosts for Saturday Morning gardening and lawn tips!

ItsOver

Quote from: Nebraska888 on July 19, 2014, 11:24:59 AM
Oh God.....you're right.  Syrett and Garr would be perfect NPR hosts for Saturday Morning gardening and lawn tips!

Hahaha, yes!  "When Ambien won't work, try this!"

Imconfused

Quote from: Beyond Bleef on July 19, 2014, 10:41:40 AM
Sunday night our friend from Toronto, Richard Syrett, hosts.  As most of us know, he hosts his own radio show in Toronto, "The Conspiracy Show."

The topic of Syrett's local Toronto "The Conspiracy Show" Sunday is "THE SANDY HOOK SCHOOL SHOOTING: REALITY OR ILLUSION?" with Guest Jim Fetzer.

If you Google the name of Jim Fetzer you'll find Fetzer is a lunatic who believes Sandy Hook was faked.   

The fact Syrett would give a platform to some like Jim Fetzer to spew his idiocy proves that Syrett is an A**HOLE.  And Premiere obviously run by A**HOLES for letting an A**HOLE like Syrett guest host.

Jim Fetzer was recently on Caravan "2" Midnight.  That explains it all,  me thinks.

Although you have to wonder why John Bee (as in BOY,  not BRAVO) was really fired?

yumyumtree

The rule of talk radio and the Internet is, no matter how far fetched or insulting, somebody somewhere will say its a false flag, etc. And if it can be tied to Obama, so much the better. There are people who think that the jetliner over the Ukraine is a conspiracy of this sort.

Seems like a fun topic but the guest is a poor speaker.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on July 19, 2014, 11:43:09 PM
the guest is a poor speaker.

A perfect match for the weeknight host.

Scully

Quote from: Beyond Bleef on July 19, 2014, 10:41:40 AM

Same thing I think about Jimmy Church on Fade to Black hosting John B. Wells last night.  I tuned in for just long enough to hear once again that Sandy Hook didn't really happen.

How are these maniacs proliferating like they are?  >:(

I'm reading wikipedia along with this story about the 'red haired giants'. Their alleged bones were found by miners who were collecting guano. That sums it up very nicely.

wr250

Quote from: Scully on July 20, 2014, 01:24:27 AM
Same thing I think about Jimmy Church on Fade to Black hosting John B. Wells last night.  I tuned in for just long enough to hear once again that Sandy Hook didn't really happen.

How are these maniacs proliferating like they are?  >:(

jorch met al gore in the 60's, al was a hippie hipster back then. when jorch talked to al, the rampant stupidity rubbed off onto gore. gore went on to invent the internet so the small amount of jorchidity he had could be spread.also tried spreading it via being vice president, thus we have the "carbon is bad" meme. jorch went into radio and became what we have today, a fount of stupidity. because you see, all stupid things lead back to jorch.
even Art has fits of jorchidity now and then. "george gets it" ...

PerfectTommy

Quote from: yumyumtree on July 19, 2014, 11:07:53 PM
The rule of talk radio and the Internet is, no matter how far fetched or insulting, somebody somewhere will say its a false flag, etc. And if it can be tied to Obama, so much the better. There are people who think that the jetliner over the Ukraine is a conspiracy of this sort.

It's like clockwork. Something bad happens, the kooks come out of the woodwork touting their doomsday theories. Hell, I remember they pulled the same crap back when actor Paul Walker died in a car accident. Somehow, the untimely death of the star of 2 Fast 2 Furious fit into the Illuminati master plan.

Where's Buzz Aldrin's fist when you need it?

http://youtu.be/1wcrkxOgzhU

albrecht

He wasn't that bad last night. Seemed a little less NPR-esque. But I liked the subjects so maybe that was it. Certainly he is better than George at least.

WOTR

Quote from: albrecht on July 20, 2014, 02:03:33 PM
He wasn't that bad last night. Seemed a little less NPR-esque. But I liked the subjects so maybe that was it. Certainly he is better than George at least.
At some point last week I had a choice of listening to George or watching soldier fly maggots devour some rotting food.  I watched the maggots (I wish I were making this up...)

I mention this only to demonstrate that something being better or more entertaining than George is setting a very low bar.

albrecht

Quote from: wotr1 on July 20, 2014, 04:00:37 PM
At some point last week I had a choice of listening to George or watching soldier fly maggots devour some rotting food.  I watched the maggots (I wish I were making this up...)

I mention this only to demonstrate that something being better or more entertaining than George is setting a very low bar.
Your fly/maggot study needs to be on youtube. Yes, I take your point. Clearly, it is not much of a compliment to say "better than George." I guess I meant that he seemed better than he has in the past. Less NPR-esque voice at least.

smitty9999

I enjoy when Richard hosts.  I didn't like the first subject but Richard and his guest made it a great interview.

Nebraska888

Quote from: albrecht on July 20, 2014, 02:03:33 PM

Yep.

ItsOver

Quote from: wotr1 on July 20, 2014, 04:00:37 PM

Yes, watching a rock is more entertaining than Jorch.  At least the rock is trying.

yumyumtree

Now our hearts are supposed to bleed for Gitmo detainees? Good luck with that.

paladin1991

I am bored, bored, bored.

Morgus

Is tonight's guest an unknown Hungarian Gabor sister? ;)

Quote from: Morgus on July 21, 2014, 12:33:47 AM
Is tonight's guest an unknown Hungarian Gabor sister? ;)
Yes, "Zzzz Zzzz Gabor"

paladin1991

I am only listening because I am here at the Bell FF.  I'm using it as background while I prowl threads.

WOTR

Quote from: albrecht on July 20, 2014, 04:32:50 PM
Your fly/maggot study needs to be on youtube.
But that is exactly the point... it is not a study.  I just happened to glance at the ground beside a 20 yard roll off of rotting compost and there were these strange looking, little, black creatures.  At 2:00 AM I found them more interesting that the radio in the car and sat there watching them.  I suppose I could have pulled the car around and unrolled the windows... But why ruin my maggot watching with the sound of Noory?  (Besides, the humane society may have me charged with animal cruelty for subjecting the poor, defenseless creatures Jorch.)

If I had to chose a maggot that might enjoy a modern Coast show, I would say the rattail maggot.  (From Wiki) "Zumpt proposed an alternative called "rectal myiasis". Flies, attracted to feces, may deposit their eggs or larvae near or into the anus, and the larvae then penetrate further into the rectum. They can survive feeding on feces at this site, as long as the breathing tube reaches towards the anus"  I wonder if Zumpt has studied how close to a radio that spews out Jorch the sufferer's of this particular form of infestation sit?

Morgus

Last night's Gabor sister sounded kinda like Ariana Huffington to me...

scottydawg

The funny thing about last nights show was that for fun I listened to an Mp3 of Art's SIT show from March 18, 1999 during the endless Carnavora commercials. Art's guest that night was Carol Bauman talking about Past Life Regressions, and children talking about their past lives! Art's show was one helluva lot better then the dingbat Richard had on!

PerfectTommy

I was bored stiff... I just can't get into the whole past life malarkey.

Funny how they always harp on the same stories over and over again:

The kid who thinks he's a World War II pilot. They conveniently leave out the part where the family visited a WWII air museum prior to the kid's nightmares about being trapped in a burning plane. They also don't mention that the grandmother immediately believed it to be past life regression and brought in reincarnation proponent Carol Bowman.

God only knows what kind of leading questions the kid was subjected to.

Then there's the one about the kid from Golan Heights who supposedly identified his murderer. What's the kid's name? How about the name of the murderer? How about the victim? Anything that can be verified? All we have to go on is that this story was relayed to some guy by a doctor who supposedly witnessed the event.

Of course, the doctor is deceased.

VtaGeezer

I couldn't stay awake with Leopold.  He's better in the written word.  Later, I woke up to hear a couple minutes of the dentist-regression expert and immediately was out again.  A good radio host wouldn't inflict three hours of that on their audience.  Shows how sometimes when Noory drops a guest, its not a bad thing. Syrett is reinforcing American impressions of Canada...dull as a rusty pipe.