• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard Syrett

Started by muddel, July 28, 2009, 01:15:33 PM

Juan Cena

Quote from: cweb on March 27, 2015, 11:32:13 PM
He's much more epic than Vin Diesel or Chuck Norris combined.

Syrett kind of sounds like he wants a beer. Or poutine.

Probably both.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on March 28, 2015, 12:31:06 AM
Yeah, especially if you're at the urinals in a club.  I'll never try that again.

We have to be very careful out here in Indiana because if someone misinterprets what you are doing they now have the right to deny you service.

"I'm plugging these books shamelessly, because the only way we are going to save the planet and return the human race from the brink of extinction is for everyone to buy my books and hear my ideas."

BattyBrooke

Is this Richard C. Hoagland?!?!? And did he really just say "Let's not sow paranoid seeds!" in response to Syrett's comment?????

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Deeyeennoveeyetee E. on March 28, 2015, 12:51:39 AM
"I'm plugging these books shamelessly, because the only way we are going to save the planet and return the human race from the brink of extinction is for everyone to buy my books and hear my ideas."

Didn't he say he hadn't even written them yet? I'm guessing he is still trying to find stuff that he can take credit for as he has done in the past... and is still is doing.

BattyBrooke

I'm really asking because I just tuned in and this sounds like Hoagland, but Hoagland wouldn't be able to say "Let's not sow paranoid seeds!" without lightening striking him down.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: BattyBrooke on March 28, 2015, 12:52:57 AM
Is this Richard C. Hoagland?!?!? And did he really just say "Let's not sow paranoid seeds!" in response to Syrett's comment?????

Big Dick (Hoagland) has been chastising little Dick (Syrett) during the entire show, and has not even gotten to the topic the show is supposed to be about. He is all over the place.

Quote from: BattyBrooke on March 28, 2015, 12:52:57 AM
Haha!  Well, because Syrett said it, he had to knock it down a peg.

After the break, Syrett says "we have 20 minutes before open lines.." And I could hear Hoagland think to himself: "Huh?"

MTB

He kinda had to give Hoagie the bum rush there.

Quote from: BattyBrooke on March 28, 2015, 12:56:18 AM
I'm really asking because I just tuned in and this sounds like Hoagland, but Hoagland wouldn't be able to say "Let's not sow paranoid seeds!" without lightening striking him down.

I think I missed that.  Hoagland is probably just sore because he can't claim whatever it was as his own.

No callers for Hoagland.  Sounds like Syrett was desperate to get rid of RCH.  I can't blame him.

HAHA!! Hoagland just bitch-slapped Syrett and the guy who didn't waste time posting his lame-ass blurry photos on the website. "I sent them over and I haven't heard a peep from him all night!!!"

I can hardly wait for expat's blog.

I'm so happy I got to learn about nuclear war on Mars............  Awesome talk show. Real tight show.

I see Dick going on to Art's new show and dumping on Coast in the late summer.  I bet Noory hears Dick's dissatisfaction much sooner like next week maybe. 

Nick el Ass

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 28, 2015, 01:01:07 AM
No callers for Hoagland.  Sounds like Syrett was desperate to get rid of RCH.  I can't blame him.

I swear he called him Richard "Seig" Hoagland at one point, and was taking some veiled shots at the guy.

cweb

Maybe Syrett was being polite by not telling him to suck an egg.

Hoagie might've been able to coax some time out of Noory years ago, but Syrett wasn't having it.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 28, 2015, 01:03:13 AM
I see Dick going on to Art's new show and dumping on Coast in the late summer.  I bet Noory hears Dick's dissatisfaction much sooner like next week maybe.

Something tells me RCH will be out of a job soon. The science adviser is a moron.

I would have rather heard about the ancient nuclear war in India described in the Mahabharata.

astroguy

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on March 28, 2015, 01:02:06 AM
I can hardly wait for expat's blog.
Expat may not have listened, though he'll hear it through other means.  He said that he's been sleeping better lately so might not listen live tonight.

cweb

Did Syrett just say the name of that song was "If You Want Me To Stay?"

A shot at Hoagland?

Morgus

Hey its frequent annoying caller Bill the AAA calling in again.
He wanted to talk to Hoagland of course, but missed him...

MTB

Annnnnnnnnnnnd the first caller is Bill the AAA...there are local shows with a broader base of callers than this

Holy crap, first caller.  Take a breath! 

Nick el Ass

Welcome to the Bill THE AAA show.

Oh shit this guy Bill ABSOLUTELY looks like Comic Book Guy from the Simpsons. I'm sure of it. Why is he trying to convince a talk show of making space plans? Fucking idiot.

BattyBrooke

Quote from: Nick el Ass on March 28, 2015, 12:57:10 AM

Big Dick (Hoagland) has been chastising little Dick (Syrett) during the entire show, and has not even gotten to the topic the show is supposed to be about. He is all over the place.

I missed it! I've never heard a host humble him or do anything other than encourage him.

Morgus

Quote from: Deeyeennoveeyetee E. on March 28, 2015, 01:18:13 AM
Oh shit this guy Bill ABSOLUTELY looks like Comic Book Guy from the Simpsons. I'm sure of it. Why is he trying to convince a talk show of making space plans?

Here is a photo of Bill the AAA from his facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/william.wise.9883

I want to hear Bill from West Hartford interview Steve Quayle.  That would be a battle royale of 'the point is' and non-stop pointless monologue.

Nick el Ass

The new caller Travis admitted to using a fake voice, and why exactly?