• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Mr. Fidget

Started by KnyeGuy, July 24, 2009, 11:15:49 AM

Mr. Fidget

Yesterday's mat cut:

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: Jackstar on May 08, 2018, 02:34:20 PM
Staying the fuck off Bellgab is actually a remarkably positive indicator.

Looks like you hit it out of the park on this one.

Jackstar

I let my ghillie suit slip. Worth it. Semper Fi.

Quote from: Jackstar on June 29, 2018, 03:26:40 PM
I let my ghillie suit slip. Worth it. Semper Fi.

Hello, Jack! Nice to "see" you again. I'm just killing time until Mr. Richards decides to get off his ass and post the program. Good to know bellgab is still here and still doing  what it does best.
seeya

Mr. Fidget

Chopping chain for a custom order a while back.

Jackstar

Men's Reya, distinct from Woman's Reya. About which, I've been hearing things.

Quote from: Original Larry on June 29, 2018, 09:32:05 PM
Hello, Jack!

Dude, I'm at the airport. Thanks! Now I get free drinks!

Quote from: Original Larry on June 29, 2018, 09:32:05 PM
I'm just killing time

They're coming right for us! *blame blame*

Quote from: Original Larry on June 29, 2018, 09:32:05 PMstill doing  what it does best.
seeya

The owl is the predator that sees all the stars.

pate

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on June 25, 2018, 05:30:17 PM
Tough to navigate the whole post Art era around here.

Art, George, Heather, Dave... as I see it none of them ever came through for me... or the listeners.

I'm going to have to go with Bart Ell for the win.

"He gets it."

You sent him a spinner?

Eye keed!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7iXw9zZrLo

This was a good pick, appreciate Mr. Fidget always! 

pate

Oh lordy, I don't know why I think Mr. Fidget may be deceased, but in my attempts to find info I stumbled upon this:

https://www.horseracingnation.com/horse/Mr_Fidget#

QuoteMr. Fidget - Race Results & Past Performances                               1st                2nd                 3rd
[Add Race Result][Add Horse]
   08/07/20-R1   Mr. Fidget   6th   Sar   1 1/16 m   T   Mcl   3+   Klickitat    Selfmade   Diannesimpazible   1:46.42
   08/01/20-R3   Mr. Fidget   6th   Sar   1 1/16 m   T   Mcl   3+   Regal Speaker   No Salt   Allied Invasion   1:42.57
   06/21/20-R9   Mr. Fidget   10th   Bel   1 1/16 m   T   Mcl   3+   Zipalong   Bricco   K. K. Ichikawa   1:42.17
   06/03/20-R7   Mr. Fidget   11th   Bel   6 f   D   Mcl   3+   Inside Info   Our Troubadour   Apex Predator   1:12.77
   01/30/20-R3   Mr. Fidget   2nd   Aqu   1 mile   D   Mcl   3   Titan's Will   Mr. Fidget   Political   1:42.83
   01/19/20-R8   Mr. Fidget   5th   Aqu   1 mile   D   Mcl   3   Glenn Likes Gin   Unrelenting Force   Tapizearance   1:42.29

Well, done sir.  I salute in particular your performance on the thirtieth of January this year!

-p

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on August 14, 2020, 07:30:11 PM
Oh lordy, I don't know why I think Mr. Fidget may be deceased

I have also had the thought occur to myself. I never had anything to do with the guy--despite the painful rumors--and after a while a few months ago I was wondering when he would show up!

Hopefully, he's busy getting laid like a rock star and doesn't have time for this pathetic, wretched hive of scum and villainy. Shine on, you crazy diamond.

By Krag-Thar's Hammer... you will be avenged.

pate

Quote from: Jackstar on August 14, 2020, 07:47:01 PM
I have also had the thought occur to myself. I never had anything to do with the guy--despite the painful rumors--and after a while a few months ago I was wondering when he would show up!

Hopefully, he's busy getting laid like a rock star and doesn't have time for this pathetic, wretched hive of scum and villainy. Shine on, you crazy diamond.

By Krag-Thar's Hammer... you will be avenged.

In Deed.  What-ever his state in either the mortal or immortal coil, I would have him listen hear:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iu0s3qwFPc0

Salut!

-p

Mr. Fidget

Thanks pate, and other well-wishers. I'm doing well, focusing on building my art studio. I plan on having a consistent online presence in the near future. I'll stop back with details, when available.

Keep on gabbn'

mf

Jackstar

As a wise man once said before diving in ass first, "Don't rub the lamp, unless you're ready for the D'Jinni."

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on August 16, 2020, 12:23:35 AM
Keep on gabbn'

mf

Take your time. Also: UPGRADE.

albrecht

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on August 16, 2020, 12:23:35 AM
Thanks pate, and other well-wishers. I'm doing well, focusing on building my art studio. I plan on having a consistent online presence in the near future. I'll stop back with details, when available.

Keep on gabbn'

mf
Good luck on your art studio! Keep us updated and keep on Fidgeting!  Some of the best Art shows were Mr.Fidget shows.

pate

It was good to hear from you, sir.

Keep fidgetin'!

-p

Ciardelo

Hey there Mister. I'm good on the fidget and the $5.

I don't know if you remember but GravitySucks helped get all that sorted out.  :)

It was cool to hear you closing out the segment.

Lilith

It was nice to hear from you Mr. Fidget.  Don't be a stranger.

albrecht

It was a pleasant surprise to hear from Mr.Fidget! He sounded well and full of energy! Don't be a stranger to the board but I understand your concerns about time and your other on-going activities and concerns. You should repost all those websites you got and links to your art. The kids tell me there are ways to monetize Art and websites, so maybe you can be an artist but make some money, even with just clicks, donations, or views- in addition to actually selling anything, though that could work also.
In any event:  Keep on Fidgetin' !!

WOTR

Happy new year, Fidget.

Mr. Fidget

Hello BG'rs I hope ya'll are how you are!
Time Travel to my show with Art on Spotify, deep link to approx beginning of show, I start soon after this time: https://open.spotify.com/episode/5wunxOlyWgQ7pBhTzi0rE1?si=PJLAC51YQMC5iYNM1ah-QQ&utm_source=copy-link&t=2790

I'll stop back after a while, working on fun stuff!

mf
You cannot view this attachment.

Mr. Fidget

Happy Silly Goofy Monster Intergalactic News, Ep. 1!

albrecht

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on November 10, 2022, 04:26:36 PMHello BG'rs I hope ya'll are how you are!
Time Travel to my show with Art on Spotify, deep link to approx beginning of show, I start soon after this time: https://open.spotify.com/episode/5wunxOlyWgQ7pBhTzi0rE1?si=PJLAC51YQMC5iYNM1ah-QQ&utm_source=copy-link&t=2790

I'll stop back after a while, working on fun stuff!

mf
You cannot view this attachment.
Glad you are well Mr.Fidget! That show was, possibly, the best Art C2C ever because guest was, wow, and even he was wtf, to use the phrase the kids use. But then, you! Epic. Awesome live radio proved call-ins and verifying and then subsequent legacy and art.
ps: keep on Fidgeting. Every-time I see, and turn off, a Sharktank, or some tv nonsense, I'm hoping to see Mr.Fidget gets some grant for his stuff

Mr. Fidget

Thanks Albrecht, it was an interesting experience, for sure. Amazing progress occurred for me as soon as I got out of a city, and state, that I basically had to join them, or be beaten by them. California! In Oregon I am housed, fed, driving, and way late on all my bills... I have achieved the American dream!  lol

albrecht

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on November 13, 2022, 10:34:00 PMThanks Albrecht, it was an interesting experience, for sure. Amazing progress occurred for me as soon as I got out of a city, and state, that I basically had to join them, or be beaten by them. California! In Oregon I am housed, fed, driving, and way late on all my bills... I have achieved the American dream!  lol

Haha. Glad to hear it, last time I was in California there were homeless everywhere. Even in 'nice' places and all along the beach were people living in cars or battered RVs. 'Camping' in the hills. Sad. I hear now it is even worse.
ps: keep on Fidgeting!

Mr. Fidget

Happy New Year gabbers!
I hope everyone has a great 2023!

Laser

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on January 01, 2023, 04:43:29 AMHappy New Year gabbers!

Welcome, sir!  And a pleasant new year to you as well.

Good to see you, Mr. Fidget. Happy new year.

Hog

HAppy New Year to you as well Mr Fidget.

peace
Hog