This Is BellGab: > Paranormal - Conspiracy - UFOs - Etc.

Mr. Fidget

(1/279) > >>

KnyeGuy:
Anyone catch the Mr. Fidget show replay a couple weeks ago (Art Bell Somewhere in Time).
I think it was from '97.  This dude is hilarious... Apparently he got through to Art on purpose (some people used to talk about a secret trick to get through the busy lines).
At any rate, a pretty entertaining show (with the genuine spontaneity only Art could foster) whether you could put up with the guest's smugness or not.

It's hilarious that he actually started a new website upon notification of the rebroadcast:
http://www.artofchain.com/

On his YouTube channel I like the one comment, "Uhm....It's just a couple chain links on a ring...."   lol
http://www.youtube.com/TheWhatisthat

moop:
Yeah I caught the rebroadcast. It was a great show! I thought I had heard all of Art's old shows but I'd never heard that one before. After the show I looked up the guys youtube video and even made myself a fidget at work. I got bored with it after about 10 mins.

I think the guys trick to getting through to Art was figuring in the delay and timing his phone call somehow. He was going to tell Art how he did it but Art didn't want him to say it on the air.

KnyeGuy:

--- Quote from: moop on July 24, 2009, 02:57:03 PM --- and even made myself a fidget at work. I got bored with it after about 10 mins.

--- End quote ---

Heh... Yeah it's likely to occur. I really thought the guy was talking about something pretty interesting at first (the fidgets) until he explained what they were. It appears that they're really just meant to be works of art when you check out his site.

All in all, it was an entertaining show to say the least.

--- Quote from: moop on July 24, 2009, 02:57:03 PM ---I think the guys trick to getting through to Art was figuring in the delay and timing his phone call somehow. He was going to tell Art how he did it but Art didn't want him to say it on the air.

--- End quote ---

Yeah the rumor about the so-called trick to get on the air perpetuated long after this guy was on the show. I remember a couple of people phoning in and claiming to have figured it out in '01 & '02, and Art was adamant about not letting them give away the secret either.

Stevenqbosell:
Does anybody remember or have the clips of people claiming the fidget was a time machine?

I remember in 1997, one guy called, said he got a fidget in a bar, went to sleep, and woke up in Vegas of 1986. Then he went to sleep again or something, and woke up in ancient England. Died in a war or something, and woke up in his present...

Were there anymore of these sort of stories? Anybody have the show with that clip?

EvB:

--- Quote from: KnyeGuy on July 24, 2009, 12:15:49 PM ---

It's hilarious that he actually started a new website upon notification of the rebroadcast:
http://www.artofchain.com/

--- End quote ---

I'm a fan - and here is the ONE reason why - A COST TO COST AM GUEST HAS A TASTEFUL, READABLE WEBSITE!  I don't care if it IS a blog template - he gets brownie points for not fucking it up.

I may have to get a couple of these little do-hickets as stocking stuffers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version