• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Celebrity Deaths

Started by noodlehead.crucified.c2c, June 25, 2009, 05:28:29 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 14, 2022, 06:14:27 PMMonkey Pox has been deemed offensive. I believe the acceptable term now is Pride Pox.

-

Rainbow Pox would've also been acceptable.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: BobGrau on September 14, 2022, 04:47:34 PMThe main 'problem' is that Camilla is catholic, while the whole British monarchy has been running their own scam since Henry VIII.

Don't blame me, I think imaginary friends should all just try to get along.

It's a not exact comparison with Brenda's sister Marge. She was infatuated with Townsend, inconveniently he was already married. But a divorce rended him unsuitable anyway.

Her marriage to Snowden didn't go the distance. Though she did produce offspring.

Marge then spent the rest of her years being the girl who would show the fucking establishment just how embarrassing she could really be.

Charles wanted Camilla, badly. But being a pape and eventually marrying another bloke, that sort of chucked a spanner (wrench) in the works.

Diana pops up, arguably more royal than he was.. beautiful, demure, alleged virgin, and the kicker, she was an instant hit with the public though hounded by the press.

But Chuck (because he's an inbred dork) didn't leave it alone with Camilla. Naturally Di was seriously pissed. And eventually retaliated..the rest is history.

After 17 years, it's been accepted that Camilla is a fixture, but...but she's still not Diana. Never could be, ever. And if anything will harm her Queen Consort position, it will be the history. Diana was beloved, deeply. Camilla isn't, and won't be.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 14, 2022, 08:40:00 PMI wonder how long he'd been stood there?  :-\

Either 10 minutes [stress of the big moment and all that] or 10 hours [I have to go so bad I can taste it. The only way out is to go down].

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 14, 2022, 08:31:13 PMIt's a not exact comparison with Brenda's sister Marge. She was infatuated with Townsend, inconveniently he was already married. But a divorce rended him unsuitable anyway.

Her marriage to Snowden didn't go the distance. Though she did produce offspring.

Marge then spent the rest of her years being the girl who would show the fucking establishment just how embarrassing she could really be.

Charles wanted Camilla, badly. But being a pape and eventually marrying another bloke, that sort of chucked a spanner (wrench) in the works.

Diana pops up, arguably more royal than he was.. beautiful, demure, alleged virgin, and the kicker, she was an instant hit with the public though hounded by the press.

But Chuck (because he's an inbred dork) didn't leave it alone with Camilla. Naturally Di was seriously pissed. And eventually retaliated..the rest is history.

After 17 years, it's been accepted that Camilla is a fixture, but...but she's still not Diana. Never could be, ever. And if anything will harm her Queen Consort position, it will be the history. Diana was beloved, deeply. Camilla isn't, and won't be.

So if Charles would have had the hots for Koo Stark instead of Andrew, Koo would be now Queen Consort?

That timeline would be more interesting.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 14, 2022, 08:44:31 PMSo if Charles would have had the hots for Koo Stark instead of Andrew, Koo would be now Queen Consort?

That timeline would be more interesting.

I know they're odd, but I'm not sure Charles had the hots for his brother... ;D

K_Dubb

Quote from: BobGrau on September 14, 2022, 04:47:34 PMThe main 'problem' is that Camilla is catholic, while the whole British monarchy has been running their own scam since Henry VIII.

Don't blame me, I think imaginary friends should all just try to get along.

Oh come on!  Now you guys are just making stuff up.  Just admit it is because she looks like a horse both coming and going the poor thing  :(

K_Dubb

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 14, 2022, 08:31:13 PMIt's a not exact comparison with Brenda's sister Marge. She was infatuated with Townsend, inconveniently he was already married. But a divorce rended him unsuitable anyway.

👆This is right, it's a passive aggressive resistance that Chuck is accommodating because he is helpless against it.  Because Britain is not a monarchy; it is ruled by the Dianer Industrial Complex of doughy matrons who still take their limited edition Princess Dianer china dolls out of the cabinet once a week to brush their hair 😩.  And pud.

K_Dubb

Pud do you have this doll?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 15, 2022, 05:12:13 AMPud do you have this doll?

I had the lifesize version, but sold it on e bay. Eventually..

Jackstar

Quote from: Asuka Langley on September 14, 2022, 03:39:12 PMI dont need your kind getting any ideas molesting me with your fruity eyes, getting all sex crazed and trying to eat my ass.

Scatplay is always a sign of the end.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 15, 2022, 07:53:42 AMI had the lifesize version, but sold it on e bay. Eventually..

As I recall, your description of 'slightly soiled' wasn't entirely accurate. It was so stuck to the box that clumps of hair came out as I was trying to prise her loose.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 15, 2022, 04:51:08 AMOh come on!  Now you guys are just making stuff up.  Just admit it is because she looks like a horse both coming and going the poor thing  :(

On the other (better) side of the pond we used to say that she was an Audrey Roberts lookalike. The reference would be wasted on you, but Yorkie would probably know who I mean. All I can say is, she's almost certainly dynamite in the sack. You can tell just by looking at her that she's pure filth.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Asuka Langley on September 14, 2022, 03:39:12 PMI am warning you monkeypox man, dont you talk shit bout muh camouflage Ripstop™ fabric.

Ripstop™ is there to protect me from contracting a faggot disease after i slide across the hood of my 69 charger catching my trousers on the air cleaner stud protruding though the hood and ripping a hole though my back side. I dont need your kind getting any ideas molesting me with your fruity eyes, getting all sex crazed and trying to eat my ass.

Ripstop!  That is the word I was trying to recall.

Is it a cute ass? 👀

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 15, 2022, 10:01:30 AMOn the other (better) side of the pond we used to say that she was an Audrey Roberts lookalike. The reference would be wasted on you, but Yorkie would probably know who I mean. All I can say is, she's almost certainly dynamite in the sack. You can tell just by looking at her that she's pure filth.

☝️ Disgusting.  Typical English degeneracy and perversion.  That is your queen you are talking about  >:(

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 14, 2022, 06:14:27 PMMonkey Pox has been deemed offensive. I believe the acceptable term now is Pride Pox.

-

I stopped by Starbucks this morning. Normally I don't go but someone gave me a giftcard. Besides the lines (hard to find baristas these days) some dude gets in line. Like a walking stereotype or some kind of activist/protestor. Rainbow wife-beater style t-shirt, crocs, and purple-colored hair. And spoke with that affected lisp. I gave him broad space and broke out a mask. Luckily I was able to get my coffee and use machine before him because he was a walking "Pride Pox." I tried to warn others by rolling eyes and visibly putting on a mask. I considered it my civic duty.
ps: to K-Dubb you wouldn't like him. Not fat but flabby and weak. And ordered one of their fruit drinks, not even a coffee.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on September 15, 2022, 10:57:16 AMI stopped by Starbucks this morning. Normally I don't go but someone gave me a giftcard. Besides the lines (hard to find baristas these days) some dude gets in line. Like a walking stereotype or some kind of activist/protestor. Rainbow wife-beater style t-shirt, crocs, and purple-colored hair. And spoke with that affected lisp. I gave him broad space and broke out a mask. Luckily I was able to get my coffee and use machine before him because he was a walking "Pride Pox." I tried to warn others by rolling eyes and visibly putting on a mask. I considered it my civic duty.
ps: to K-Dubb you wouldn't like him. Not fat but flabby and weak. And ordered one of their fruit drinks, not even a coffee.

Reminds me of how we were taught as kids to hack and wheeze and scowl if around smokers, in order to be a good Christian witness  ;D

As a public service:  If you are worried about catching the monkepox, it's not the ones in rainbow tanks with pastel hair you need to worry about (especially if fat); their gay is mostly public performance for attention, theoretical, probably chaste, hasn't seen another ween in years, cut in line for the vaccine by lying about it and already inoculated and posted on Instagram for his all-female followers, probably the last person you'd get it from, we generally don't like the flamers either.  It's the str8-passing supermasc types who see all the hot sex-dungeon action.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 15, 2022, 11:22:04 AMReminds me of how we were taught as kids to hack and wheeze and scowl if around smokers, in order to be a good Christian witness  ;D

As a public service:  If you are worried about catching the monkepox, it's not the ones in rainbow tanks with pastel hair you need to worry about (especially if fat); their gay is mostly public performance for attention, theoretical, probably chaste, hasn't seen another ween in years, cut in line for the vaccine by lying about it and already inoculated and posted on Instagram for his all-female followers, probably the last person you'd get it from, we generally don't like the flamers either.  It's the str8-passing supermasc types who see all the hot sex-dungeon action.

Ha, about the smokers and coughing and feigning like your getting emphysema. Like the masks during Corona-Chan though in some cases people were more militant but we have become a less polite society, in general. But polite people would still make a show of putting on a mask or 'rapidly distancing' from those not wearing, even after the 'rules' went maskless.

Good points on the gym thing. I wonder if the Pride Pox can spread just using a bench if Pride sweat is on it? It reminded me once years ago a friend of mine thought the spraybottle by the bench was water for cooling off. And sprayed himself the face with disinfectant. Classic and hilarious.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on September 15, 2022, 11:43:35 AMHa, about the smokers and coughing and feigning like your getting emphysema. Like the masks during Corona-Chan though in some cases people were more militant but we have become a less polite society, in general. But polite people would still make a show of putting on a mask or 'rapidly distancing' from those not wearing, even after the 'rules' went maskless.

Good points on the gym thing. I wonder if the Pride Pox can spread just using a bench if Pride sweat is on it? It reminded me once years ago a friend of mine thought the spraybottle by the bench was water for cooling off. And sprayed himself the face with disinfectant. Classic and hilarious.

Yes we are being told you can get it from the gym and you can see frantic cleanliness rituals that reek of hospital cleaner by the fastidious, who tend to be overly represented in our community to begin with.  But still 95% of the cases are gays and, if the gym was a major risk, you'd see it a lot more among the few straight men who work out since even the suburban gyms are half gay.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 15, 2022, 12:31:16 PMYes we are being told you can get it from the gym and you can see frantic cleanliness rituals that reek of hospital cleaner by the fastidious, who tend to be overly represented in our community to begin with.  But still 95% of the cases are gays and, if the gym was a major risk, you'd see it a lot more among the few straight men who work out since even the suburban gyms are half gay.
Maybe, Idk about the stat but I would say the majority of profits (at least pre-Covid and pre-Pox) from most gyms, at least chain gyms, are likely New Year's Resolution types and others who join and they stop going but still have recurring fees due to contract. Or whose employer, or health insurance, pays and so when they stop going the gym is still getting paid.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 15, 2022, 09:57:43 AMAs I recall, your description of 'slightly soiled' wasn't entirely accurate. It was so stuck to the box that clumps of hair came out as I was trying to prise her loose.

So YOU were the one with the handle "Posh southern man wank"?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 15, 2022, 10:34:18 AM☝️ Disgusting.  Typical English degeneracy and perversion.  That is your queen you are talking about  >:(

You ought to hear how he describes the females in his apartment block!

His court cases are I think scheduled for November..ALL of November.

paladin1991

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 14, 2022, 08:30:35 PMhttps://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1570194219368693760

Locked his knees.  Dumb bastard.  Probably a fucking pogue whose rich daddy called in a favor.  "And there he was, guarding the Queen herself, and my fooking idjit of a son, goes down faster than a London whore."

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 14, 2022, 10:10:12 AMRude

On the Monty Python LP 'Matching tie and handkerchief' there's a sketch "World War one noises"

I think it's Graham Chapman (officer) and Mike Palin (squaddie) discussing the war, end of the war...and Palin shows the officer a photo of his g/f back in Blighty.." Oh, she's a very pretty girl" "Thank you Sir"  The officer digs out similar: "Bit ugly Sir" "Sorry?" "As in unattractive to men Sir"  "Oh think it's the light, makes her nose look big"  "No, it's not the nose, she's ugly Sir"

Charles has HAD that conversation.

albrecht

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 15, 2022, 09:00:32 PMLocked his knees.  Dumb bastard.  Probably a fucking pogue whose rich daddy called in a favor.  "And there he was, guarding the Queen herself, and my fooking idjit of a son, goes down faster than a London whore."
@paladin1991

Yep. Never lock knees. Now, here is my question. There is a train of thought, during certain times, haha, where one says 'burn a hole in that wall' or 'you eyeballing me' etc. But, at the same time, in real life, if someone DOESN"T look at your eyes he look shifty, don't wanna hire him, something to hide, you are a liar, etc. Kid shows up on date and doesn't look up you worry for daughter, etc. People who wear shades all the time. Further though, there is also animal stuff. Like don't look certain animals in the eye and why predator/prey animals even have DIFFERENT eye-socket locations and pupil dilatation (and vertical or horizontal pupils.) So various vision and visions of view/location. And change when attack or defense. Very interesting.   

Silphion

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 15, 2022, 10:01:30 AMOn the other (better) side of the pond we used to say that she was an Audrey Roberts lookalike. The reference would be wasted on you, but Yorkie would probably know who I mean. All I can say is, she's almost certainly dynamite in the sack. You can tell just by looking at her that she's pure filth.

Hah! CT is actually big in the GWN. Many of those hoseheads would know.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 15, 2022, 02:10:11 PMSo YOU were the one with the handle "Posh southern man wank"?

I note in passing that my request for a partial refund was met with frosty silence. Getting money out of a Yorkshireman is roughly comparable to stealing a wolf cub from its mother.