• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Celebrity Deaths

Started by noodlehead.crucified.c2c, June 25, 2009, 05:28:29 PM

K_Dubb

"Pursuviant" this dumb bitch can't even pronounce it, how embarrassing.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: albrecht on September 09, 2022, 06:13:03 PMI love Händel, as mentioned before. And appropriate for a German House having a new Sovereign but it raises some eyebrows if there is a tribal-deal going on also.  ;) Well, I guess, in those feet in ancient times and all that!

You can take that umlaut and stick it right up your arse!

SredniVashtar

Quote from: albrecht on September 09, 2022, 07:39:12 PMI'm hoping he on somewhere about it. Rense should get em. By the way you how many times bakers are praised, or castigated, in the Bible? It is nutso. The Joose loved their bread! Maybe more than gold n shenanigans. Revisiting the 'old books' and it worse than Hollywood or soap opera, but with bread and baker drama!

If she isn't going to lie in state then I will have to start asking questions. Perhaps she reverted to her original lizard form after she died and even the most skilled mortician won't be able to disguise a ten-foot reptile. If it's a closed casket, we'd better check that it's of an ordinary size. If it takes ten people to carry it then I think the whispering will start.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 09, 2022, 10:19:52 AMSpeaking of horses. His mother has quite a stable of racehorses. Will they be reduced to dog food/sold to the ghastly French or will he try to summon up the same glee?

I'm hoping for a huge pyre in front of the Victoria Memorial. We can have a massive hecatomb. her maj, the horses, the corgis, the servants. Chuck on a few American tourists while we're about it.

Juan

I think one of King Chuck's first acts should be to compute all of the carbon emissions caused by people flying to the funeral, the flyovers, etc., and inform the people what temperature to keep their homes for how many years to make up for it.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Juan on September 10, 2022, 08:19:37 AMI think one of King Chuck's first acts should be to compute all of the carbon emissions caused by people flying to the funeral, the flyovers, etc., and inform the people what temperature to keep their homes for how many years to make up for it.

I don't think many people will be thinking about heating their homes much this winter anyway, the bills are set to be horrendous.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 10, 2022, 08:22:55 AMI don't think many people will be thinking about heating their homes much this winter anyway, the bills are set to be horrendous.

So, just freeze to death then? There's that British spirit that once ruled the world.  ;D

Yorkshire pud

This is what the Queen requested/ordered after 9/11. I'd forgotten she did this.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 10, 2022, 08:29:04 AMSo, just freeze to death then? There's that British spirit that once ruled the world.  ;D

We're a much hardier race than you. Cold is just God's way of telling us to burn more Americans.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 10, 2022, 08:31:21 AMWe're a much hardier race than you. Cold is just God's way of telling us to burn more Americans.

Good luck with that when you can't even buy a butter knife there without the proper government requisition. 🙄 ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 10, 2022, 08:29:04 AMSo, just freeze to death then? There's that British spirit that once ruled the world.  ;D

We can thank Johnson. And the Tories in general. They long ago (because all privatisation is best natch) that energy would go to newly formed private companies (who were helpfully subsidised) who creamed off the profits with minimal investment initially. The 'market' would decide the price customers paid..it just so happened that 'price' would be a lot.

TX experienced similar last winter when they froze to death and the companies raked it in.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 10, 2022, 08:34:45 AMGood luck with that when you can't even buy a butter knife there without the proper government requisition. 🙄 ;D

I have no problem getting hold of knives. As you'll soon find out when I come and visit you.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 10, 2022, 08:34:45 AMGood luck with that when you can't even buy a butter knife there without the proper government requisition. 🙄 ;D

I think they'll be a bidding war for your brain to build an idiot. It's ideal.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 10, 2022, 08:37:40 AMI have no problem getting hold of knives. As you'll soon find out when I come and visit you.

Now that's triggered! ;D

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 10, 2022, 08:38:30 AMNow that's triggered! ;D

No, you need to be very calm when you're flaying someone. Otherwise they might die halfway through and that spoils all the fun.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 10, 2022, 08:37:54 AMI think they'll be a bidding war for your brain to build an idiot. It's ideal.

When I say stuff you don't like or agree with I'm an idiot but you never seem to explain your side of things. Virtually all of your posts are just reactionary insults. Funny that.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 10, 2022, 08:40:15 AMNo, you need to be very calm when you're flaying someone. Otherwise they might die halfway through and that spoils all the fun.

The new Netflix film with Hugh Bonneville 'I came by', Did he base his character on you? Uncanny resemblance.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 10, 2022, 08:40:15 AMNo, you need to be very calm when you're flaying someone. Otherwise they might die halfway through and that spoils all the fun.

For some reason I'm not to worried about it. Maybe it's because I realize that it would take you forever just to heave your herpes encrusted body out of bed, let alone pack your knives. Regardless, your arm would be broken in three place before the blade ever reached me.  :P

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 10, 2022, 08:42:39 AMThe new Netflix film with Hugh Bonneville 'I came by', Did he base his character on you? Uncanny resemblance.

I don't watch Netflix because I'm an adult with better things to do with my time than watch a bunch of woke propaganda aimed at braindead cult members like you.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 10, 2022, 08:41:11 AMWhen I say stuff you don't like or agree with I'm an idiot but you never seem to explain your side of things. Virtually all of your posts are just reactionary insults. Funny that.

On the contrary dear boy, you'll find it is you who 'overlooks' certain items on the agenda you find 'inconvenient'. Such as for instance Bannon's  current little legal difficulties where he's accused of fleecing trump supporters to line his pockets, on the lie it was to build a wall the Mexicans didn't pay for. I believe a luxury boat and several million dollars have been mentioned.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 10, 2022, 08:46:00 AMI don't watch Netflix because I'm an adult with better things to do with my time than watch a bunch of woke propaganda aimed at braindead cult members like you.

It was directed at SV, you unattentative mong. I know his culinary skills when it comes to carving up Amerucan trumpers.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 10, 2022, 08:46:54 AMOn the contrary dear boy, you'll find it is you who 'overlooks' certain items on the agenda you find 'inconvenient'. Such as for instance Bannon's  current little legal difficulties where he's accused of fleecing trump supporters to line his pockets, on the lie it was to build a wall the Mexicans didn't pay for. I believe a luxury boat and several million dollars have been mentioned.

That's becaue this entire thing is a witch hunt meant to scare Trump supporters. Talk about voter suppression! 🙄

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 10, 2022, 08:50:03 AMThat's becaue this entire thing is a witch hunt meant to scare Trump supporters. Talk about voter suppression! 🙄

Oh do lets!!

You really wouldn't want to talk about it though. Just ask Sidney Powell.

It's hilarious you bat for Bannon, he was ripping the likes of YOU off..as is drump.  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 10, 2022, 08:55:14 AMOh do lets!!

You really wouldn't want to talk about it though. Just ask Sidney Powell.

It's hilarious you bat for Bannon, he was ripping the likes of YOU off..as is drump.  ;D

I think you're confusing these guys with the current admin. 🙄

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 10, 2022, 08:58:35 AMI think you're confusing these guys with the current admin. 🙄

Biden isn't running a 'Save America' PAC.. Drump is: sole benificary, erm Donald Trump.

Probably his most successful business ever, he knows he doesn't have to do anything, at all. Just play golf. The dollars will roll in from those who can least afford it. Still, a fool and his money are soon parted.

The grifting cunt even wanted a birthday present!

You cannot view this attachment.   

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 10, 2022, 09:06:33 AMBiden isn't running a 'Save America' PAC.. Drump is: sole benificary, erm Donald Trump.

Probably his most successful business ever, he knows he doesn't have to do anything, at all. Just play golf. The dollars will roll in from those who can least afford it. Still, a fool and his money are soon parted.

The grifting cunt even wanted a birthday present!

You cannot view this attachment.   

And you're saying the Dems don't also do this?! ;D