• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Celebrity Deaths

Started by noodlehead.crucified.c2c, June 25, 2009, 05:28:29 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 01, 2020, 01:35:27 AM
Sean was a cool Bond.  As in unflappable, debonair, calm as a bomb and possibly the aristocrat amongst the various Bonds.  Sean will always be the classic Bond.  But I do prefer Craig's Bond Brand for todays world.  Cold as death, but personable.  A cynical Minster of Death.  Always, calm as a bomb.

So there you have it SV.  Consider yourself corrected.  fag

He’s clearly the best Bond since Connery though I’d probably still give the edge to Connery. However, when you look at the glut of Bond movies not many of them are all that good. The first three Connery did were decent but started to get a bit silly after that, though I still like to watch for the cars.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 01, 2020, 01:40:19 AM
He’s clearly the best Bond since Connery though I’d probably still give the edge to Connery. However, when you look at the glut of Bond movies not many of them are all that good. The first three Connery did were decent but started to get a bit silly after that, though I still like to watch for the cars.
Yes, Connery has that 'elan.  And sort of a rapier compared to Craig's kill them all with a flame thrower approach.

But when the shit goes down, both give zero fucks in their service to the Crown.   

Juan

Someone needs to Fisk that article.

aldousburbank

Answer: Alex Trebek
Question: Who is a recently dead Canadian?

albrecht

Quote from: Rix Gins on November 25, 2020, 12:18:48 PM
The great Diego Maradona has died at the age of 60.
https://www.batimes.com.ar/news/argentina/diego-armando-maradona-dies-after-suffering-cardiac-arrest.phtml

RIP. His mastery on the pitch and later forms of chemical entertainment and eating it is sort of amazing his heart lasted so long. I still can't believe though that he was only 60! Sad to die so young but what a player!

Juan

Dr. Walter E. Williams - 84.  Great economist, defender of free trade and free enterprise,  and a practical libertarian. 
Charles Barkley ran from his challenge for a one-on-one matchup.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan on December 02, 2020, 11:47:20 AM
Dr. Walter E. Williams - 84.  Great economist, defender of free trade and free enterprise,  and a practical libertarian. 

I just heard that listening to Rush but I had no idea who he was.

ItsOver

Brilliant mind, great voice, well spoken.  I always enjoyed his analysis when he’d fill in for Rush.

Uncle Duke

I thought this was the minister who used to appear on C2C, the guy who claimed the Illuminati had come clean to him about their goals/plans. He also appeared in a Carnavora commercial C2C played.  Wasn't his name Walter Williams as well?

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 02, 2020, 01:29:09 PM
I thought this was the minister who used to appear on C2C, the guy who claimed the Illuminati had come clean to him about their goals/plans. He also appeared in a Carnavora commercial C2C played.  Wasn't his name Walter Williams as well?
Are you talking about Lindsey Williams, perhaps? He wasn't an economic professor at George Mason and he is the opposite of black. Lindsey Williams gained his knowledge of the "Illuminati elite" because he was a chaplain on a pipeline in Alaska- don't you know the global elite often work summers as roughnecks? Walter Williams will be missed. Smart guy and was good on talk shows and interviews.

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/guest/williams-lindsey-7113/

Juan

His best line was, when asked what he would do if elected president, he said he would pay each congressman a million dollars to go away for two years.

He also said that when his wife began complaining about a tree that needed trimming, he bought her a chainsaw.

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on December 02, 2020, 05:20:11 PM
His best line was, when asked what he would do if elected president, he said he would pay each congressman a million dollars to go away for two years.

He also said that when his wife began complaining about a tree that needed trimming, he bought her a chainsaw.
Ha!  I hope he was thoughtful enough to include a nice bow and romantic card to accompany the chainsaw.

Juan

Rafer Johnson - who jumped Sirhan Sirhan with Rosie Greer - 86. Oh yeah, he was also an Olympic champion.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: albrecht on December 02, 2020, 03:42:47 PM
Are you talking about Lindsey Williams, perhaps? He wasn't an economic professor at George Mason and he is the opposite of black. Lindsey Williams gained his knowledge of the "Illuminati elite" because he was a chaplain on a pipeline in Alaska- don't you know the global elite often work summers as roughnecks? Walter Williams will be missed. Smart guy and was good on talk shows and interviews.

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/guest/williams-lindsey-7113/

Yeah, that him.  Didn't Walter Williams also write a column? 

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 02, 2020, 08:43:22 PM
Yeah, that him.  Didn't Walter Williams also write a column?

Yes he had a syndicated column in various papers and then online on various sites. His bio or obit is good and worth reading. RIP.

Apparently Pastor Williams is still kicking but would appear more limited and website updates by some helper. There are dire predictions, of course.

albrecht

CIA psychological profiler and frequent Trump critic, dead of Corona-Chan- or at least that is how his death was coded.
https://www.thehour.com/news/article/CIA-psychological-profiler-who-labeled-Trump-15778443.php

"After the book's publication, Post's health took a downward turn. His kidneys had already been failing, forcing him to go for dialysis several times a week, when he suffered a stroke in July. After several months in a rehabilitation facility, Post spent his final weeks of life surrounded by family at home." But it was the Corona-Chan that got him! Bad kidneys, strokes, advanced age, but will be booked into the Corona Chan list. RIP an interesting career and person.

DanTSX

Quote from: albrecht on December 05, 2020, 05:17:43 PM
CIA psychological profiler and frequent Trump critic, dead of Corona-Chan- or at least that is how his death was coded.
https://www.thehour.com/news/article/CIA-psychological-profiler-who-labeled-Trump-15778443.php

"After the book's publication, Post's health took a downward turn. His kidneys had already been failing, forcing him to go for dialysis several times a week, when he suffered a stroke in July. After several months in a rehabilitation facility, Post spent his final weeks of life surrounded by family at home." But it was the Corona-Chan that got him! Bad kidneys, strokes, advanced age, but will be booked into the Corona Chan list. RIP an interesting career and person.

S

Uncle Duke

Quote from: albrecht on December 07, 2020, 10:19:20 PM

RIP. Keep the wings, level and true. Zoom!

Great pilot, miserable human being.